Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace (113391 Views)

Photos Of Deji Adeyanju After His Release Today / This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure’s palace, Find Out why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Go Down)

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by patrick89(m): 6:31am On Oct 15, 2015
Ilekeh:

Igbos are criminals.

Yorubas are criminals
Yorubas are ritualist
Yorubas are fraudsters

Yorubas are fetish grin grin grin grin"

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Ilekeh(f): 6:33am On Oct 15, 2015
Look at the calibre of igbo touts on NL.

Yoruba

1) Falae kidnapped
2) Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession from
3) Yoruba leaders order Fulani herdsmen to leave their land ...
4) FG Moves To Check Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clashes

Igbo

1) Igbo leader killed
2) We hate Yorubas
3) Yorubas are this and that
4) Is the killed yoruba
5) where is that my yoruba neighbor

12 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Ilekeh(f): 6:33am On Oct 15, 2015
Igbos are cowards

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by menix(m): 6:33am On Oct 15, 2015
Ilekeh:

You sound like you're telling us your biography, continue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ2UzZrgwxg

My friend go bath jawe nd start heading to ur usual bustop.

U now empty just swerve before u start vibrating nd waking ur neigbours.

-rapist reapers..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Ilekeh(f): 6:34am On Oct 15, 2015
menix:

My friend go bath jawe nd start heading to ur usual bustop.

U now empty just swerve before u start vibrating nd waking ur neigbours.

-rapist reapers..

Yoruba

1) Falae kidnapped

Igbo

1) Igbo leader killed
2) We hate Yorubas
4) Is the killed yoruba

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Ilekeh(f): 6:34am On Oct 15, 2015
Igbos are cowards

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 15, 2015
nairalandist:
It was very stupid and disrespectful of him to have worn a crown to meet a Yoruba king. Was he trying to compare himself to a monarch? Eze Ndigbo title is just for representation of the Igbos in diaspora, but some of the so called Ezes have taken it too far. Trying to wear a crown in another man's region means asking for trouble when you know you're not a monarch. Only the likes of Obi of Onitsha etc may wear a crown to visit a fellow king as those are true monarchs.

If the Yorubas won't have Oba in Onitsha, I see no reason why the Igbos should have an Eze Ndigbo in any state outside their region. That's just disrespectful . . . to add insult to injury, he wore a crown to meet the DEJI OF AKURE! Chai. . . Igbo people can fall my hand with lack of respect. Igbos will always try to do what they can't tolerate in their own region. angry angry angry angry
kai!!! My bother ; God bless you, you nailed it... u'v said it all... the igbos are one tribe, that their greed, selfishness, covetousness, I have never seen in my whole life; the igbos re the only people that we go to a foreign land they are offered a room, organise demselves, occupy three rooms,confer a kangaroo title on themselves, and will want to attend the meeting of the indigenous monarchs... but u dear not try that in their land they will burn u, to become an SUG president in an igbo land, bro u should be prepared 4 d worse... the igbos.. god help that tribe and their greed...
We the ikwerres,(in Niger delta) are much closer to the igbos in tradition and even names, but we will rather associate with people of a completEly different tradition, than see ourselves with thee igbos...

My issue is, they(igbos) do not see anything wrong in their deeds, instead they will wanna cry the victim at all times.... **spits**

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by ArodeTsolaye: 6:36am On Oct 15, 2015
patrick89:
I'm having a serious laugh tonight! Imagine 200 youths? Haba!
A Lot of yoruba talk about not respecting their laws and so on. Please I ask, what exactly is respect to them? Is it going to bow down to them? Or paying illegal tolls to them or what?
The number of yoruba in enugu state today is very high! They are everywhere, but you won't hear anyone extorting money from them.
The igbo of today, will no longer seat and watch you destroy our people and their properties, thou I would like to see them relocate their business! But you cat faces asked for it.
One was defending fashola deportation, the thing is, many destitute that are not from South east, or Anambra were all included and dumped at upper iweka at night! Why not in awka? The worst paart was that it's only one anambra indigene was recognised amongst them. Yet you dropped them in anambra state .

Yoruba youths are in big one almighty problem, their society do not have a lot of compelling factors to succeed, that's why they have alot of red zinc wretched houses more than any form of Modern building. Be sincere, the president of tradomedicine in anambra is a yoruba man, who disturbs him?
Look this is 2015 you can no longer beat us and tell us not cry. You shout one nigeria up and down yet you are not obeying the same Nigerian laws.
Ofcourse we will fight back! It We will be dirty I assure you we won't be intimidated!

Seriously, i am now itching for a fight between yoruba and Igbo. Let it happen once and for all. It will surely catalyze the capitulation of the zoo. The deji should have sent 200 his touts to the market for the clash, not inviting him to his palace like an ambush. It's cowardice

May thunder destroy all yorubas if they don't start killing Igbos on their land and stop making senseless e-noise. The present day Igbos are begging you to start the clash.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by tonychristopher: 6:37am On Oct 15, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Flog them to death if possible. Useless people. I've never met a tribe as useless as they are. No wonder the likes of lygn19, tonychristopher, meccuno and Co are very useless as well.

OK you want me to notice you? OK I have noticed you

Can you move on ?

Bye

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by menix(m): 6:37am On Oct 15, 2015
Ilekeh:

Yoruba

1) Falae kidnapped

Igbo

1) Igbo leader killed
2) We hate Yorubas
4) Is the killed yoruba

Peace..

U just gone dry...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by tonychristopher: 6:39am On Oct 15, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Seriously, i am now itching for a fight between yoruba and Igbo. Let it happen once and for all. It will surely catalyze the capitulation of the zoo. The deji should have sent 200 his touts to the market for the clash, not inviting his to his palace like an ambush.

May thunder destroy all yorubas if they don't start killing Igbos on their land and stop making senseless e-noise. The present day Igbos are begging you to start the clash.

Lol

That's too harsh bro..we don't need a fight ...don't you know the battle ground will be the WEST so you can see the destruction.

So we won't fight .....I am no pyromaniac

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Ilekeh(f): 6:40am On Oct 15, 2015
menix:

Peace..

U just gone dry...

Coward, be careful out there. Yoruba boys are sweeping garbage off the streets.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by ArodeTsolaye: 6:45am On Oct 15, 2015
tonychristopher:

Lol

That's too harsh bro..we don't need a fight ...don't you know the battle ground will be the WEST so you can see the destruction.

So we won't fight .....I am no pyromaniac

All these yoruba "we-will-do-this-we-will-do-that" hot air don tire me. Let the clash happen already. Let blood flow and let the zoo capitulate. They thirst for Igbo blood, why are they afraid to drink?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by patrick89(m): 6:45am On Oct 15, 2015
Raymondenyi:
kai!!! My bother ; God bless you, you nailed it... u'v said it all... the igbos are one tribe, that their greed, selfishness, covetousness, I have never seen in my whole life; the igbos re the only people that we go to a foreign land they are offered a room, organise demselves, occupy three rooms,confer a kangaroo title on themselves, and will want to attend the meeting of the indigenous monarchs... but u dear not try that in their land they will burn u, to become an SUG president in an igbo land, bro u should be prepared 4 d worse... the igbos.. god help that tribe and their greed...
We the ikwerres,(in Niger delta) are much closer to the igbos in tradition and even names, but we will rather associate with people of a completEly different tradition, than see ourselves with thee igbos...

My issue is, they(igbos) do not see anything wrong in their deeds, instead they will wanna cry the victim at all times.... **spits**

You're a packaged idiot! In all you mentioned that igbos do, which one is affecting the way of life of ndi yoruba cowards?
You are only complaining in the morning! They heavier one is coming! You accuse igbo the same thing you bastards are guilty of, can igbo man be Sug president in your states despite their very high number? You bastards should tell us why ekiti ekete hate you so much, the aworis and Egun are not happy with you savages! Your overbearing attitude is very known. You low life from egba will be formin razz why you so much hate ijebu people.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by tonychristopher: 6:48am On Oct 15, 2015
Raymondenyi:

The bastard has spoken ....pls hear him out

My signature for u

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by tonychristopher: 6:50am On Oct 15, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

All these yoruba "we-will-do-this-we-will-do-that" hot air don tire me. Let the clash happen already. Let blood flow and let the zoo capitulate. They thirst for Igbo blood, why are they afraid to drink?

Odiegwu

2 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by ArodeTsolaye: 7:01am On Oct 15, 2015
Raymondenyi:
[s] kai!!! My bother ; God bless you, you nailed it... u'v said it all... the igbos are one tribe, that their greed, selfishness, covetousness, I have never seen in my whole life; the igbos re the only people that we go to a foreign land they are offered a room, organise demselves, occupy three rooms,confer a kangaroo title on themselves, and will want to attend the meeting of the indigenous monarchs... but u dear not try that in their land they will burn u, to become an SUG president in an igbo land, bro u should be prepared 4 d worse... the igbos.. god help that tribe and their greed...

My issue is, they(igbos) do not see anything wrong in their deeds, instead they will wanna cry the victim at all times.... **spits**[/s]

What can be more yorrober than you? stinking thing!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Ilekeh(f): 7:11am On Oct 15, 2015
Igbos are touts. Quote me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Ilekeh(f): 7:12am On Oct 15, 2015
Igbos are cowards. Quote Saraki

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Ilekeh(f): 7:13am On Oct 15, 2015
Igbos are drug peddlers. Quote Malay

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Ilekeh(f): 7:13am On Oct 15, 2015
Igbos are noisemakers. Quote Fulanis.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by EasternPride: 7:18am On Oct 15, 2015
Chai, all this Eze ndiIgbo everywhere.

Ishilove, f u, i have waited since 4 months till this day. COme ban me again. Udide.

2 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 15, 2015
patrick89:

You're a packaged idiot! In all you mentioned that igbos do, which one is affecting the way of life of ndi yoruba cowards?
You are only complaining in the morning! They heavier one is coming! You accuse igbo the same thing you bastards are guilty of, can igbo man be Sug president in your states despite their very high number? You bastards should tell us why ekiti ekete hate you so much, the aworis and Egun are not happy with you savages! Your overbearing attitude is very known. You low life from egba will be formin razz why you so much hate ijebu people.
ArodeTsolaye:

What can be more yorrober than you? stinking thing!
patrick89:

see them! Exactly as expected, playing victim, they'll never have a self introspection and see ur problems...
Anybody not in line with u, is yoruber! Silly!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by patrick89(m): 7:26am On Oct 15, 2015
Yoruba are touts!

13 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by ArodeTsolaye: 7:27am On Oct 15, 2015
Raymondenyi:
see them! Exactly as expected, playing victim, they'll never have a self introspection and see ur problems...

Sharap! why are you the only 'non-yoroober' here complaining. Mr 'we Ss', nothing can be more yoruboid than you. Go back to your mechanic job.

16 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by patrick89(m): 7:33am On Oct 15, 2015
Raymondenyi:
who is victim here? You need the introspection better than any group in nigeria! Yorubas are rascals... Elrufai

You bastards are only good for Pro that's all.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by bastien: 7:36am On Oct 15, 2015
Na wa

Preach the peaceful solution
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by ilo04(m): 7:36am On Oct 15, 2015
abeg when did igbo dey go their biafra land, I want buy a plot of land there

1 Like

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Etizz: 7:37am On Oct 15, 2015
Xenophobia.....
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Galaxydon1(m): 7:38am On Oct 15, 2015
rhymaster:
Send ibos back to buhahahafra! Flog them, show no mercy until their skin crawls off their backs!
thunder fire you to ashes.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35)

Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React / Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) / Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.