Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,840 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace (113402 Views)

Photos Of Deji Adeyanju After His Release Today / This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure’s palace, Find Out why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Go Down)

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Austindoncarlos(m): 7:38am On Oct 15, 2015
rhymaster:
Send ibos back to buhahahafra! Flog them, show no mercy until their skin crawls off their backs!
You are a fool

6 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Etizz: 7:38am On Oct 15, 2015
rhymaster:
Send ibos back to buhahahafra! Flog them, show no mercy until their skin crawls off their backs!

The life is more than that....
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by akike: 7:39am On Oct 15, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Flog them to death if possible. Useless people. I've never met a tribe as useless as they are. No wonder the likes of lygn19, tonychristopher, meccuno and Co are very useless as well.
Your mental illness no be here at all

4 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by ThisMeansWAR: 7:39am On Oct 15, 2015
Lmao..

I say flogged those coward, chest beating, hateful sons of bitches back to alqibo ..

They are lucky we are not Hausa or Fulani, they would all probably be dead by now ..

No good hateful tribe .

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by millionaireman: 7:39am On Oct 15, 2015
Yoruba fighting Igbo in Yoruba land?

Igbos and other southerners chased away from northern Nigeria.

Biafra loading, 24/7 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by patrick89(m): 7:40am On Oct 15, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Seriously, i am now itching for a fight between yoruba and Igbo. Let it happen once and for all. It will surely catalyze the capitulation of the zoo. The deji should have sent 200 his touts to the market for the clash, not inviting him to his palace like an ambush. It's cowardice

May thunder destroy all yorubas if they don't start killing Igbos on their land and stop making senseless e-noise. The present day Igbos are begging you to start the clash.

You dey mind the low lives? They are horrible vultures looking for who to devour.
I blame those igbo people that believe in one nigeria nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Galaxydon1(m): 7:40am On Oct 15, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Flog them to death if possible. Useless people. I've never met a tribe as useless as they are. No wonder the likes of lygn19, tonychristopher, meccuno and Co are very useless as well.
you will die first

11 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by debagsy: 7:40am On Oct 15, 2015
Ilekeh:

If igbos aren't lazy, why are they littering the market with fake products? Are successful Yoruba businessmen like Odetola littering the market with fake products?

If you don't want a leader to organize the market, head back to the east. It's a tradition in Yorubaland,...if you don't like, go back home and sell. Or is the east a pariah?

TALKING ABOUT POOR PEOPLE, WHEN WILL IGBOS STOP ASKING YORUBA LEADERS FOR GOVERNMENT ASSISTANT?
You know you are a very ignorant moronic fool, who can't even comprehend a situation before speaking.

8 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 15, 2015
when the igbos wud start some stup1d cursed yoruba from all over the world wud be issuing trash and saying igbos shud stop disrespecting there oba...

9 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by tete7000(m): 7:40am On Oct 15, 2015
nairalandist:
It was very stupid and disrespectful of him to have worn a crown to meet a Yoruba king. Was he trying to compare himself to a monarch? Eze Ndigbo title is just for representation of the Igbos in diaspora, but some of the so called Ezes have taken it too far. Trying to wear a crown in another man's region means asking for trouble when you know you're not a monarch. Only the likes of Obi of Onitsha etc may wear a crown to visit a fellow king as those are true monarchs.

If the Yorubas won't have Oba in Onitsha, I see no reason why the Igbos should have an Eze Ndigbo in any state outside their region. That's just disrespectful . . . to add insult to injury, he wore a crown to meet the DEJI OF AKURE! Chai. . . Igbo people can fall my hand with lack of respect. Igbos will always try to do what they can't tolerate in their own region. angry angry angry angry

You said it all. God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Baroba(m): 7:41am On Oct 15, 2015
The black race has deep seated issues, no wonder Europeans see us as savages.. I make no apology for my comment..

1 Like

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by deramarks(f): 7:42am On Oct 15, 2015
All of u are just examples of hypocrite. The reason nigeria is still not developed is because difrent tribes re fytin to b d strongest nigeria is just like USA and russia fytin to b country power...biafra will exist again d yellow sun shall shine fully it won't b half no more.

cry

8 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by patrick89(m): 7:43am On Oct 15, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
Lmao..

I say flogged those coward, chest beating, hateful sons of bitches back to alqibo ..

They are lucky we are not Hausa or Fulani, they would all probably be dead by now ..

No good hateful tribe .

Like seriously? You only flogged when you could kill?
Well, I will just hire Dahomey breastfeeding women to deal with you sissies as usual. We don't fight sissies, it will be an injustice against gender equality activist.

8 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by jmoore(m): 7:44am On Oct 15, 2015
Act of jealousy.

Exhibition of stone-age mentality. Why should Buhari appoint youths as ministers, when most of them behave like touts?

No difference between the menace caused by Akure touts and Fulani herdsmen.

9 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by monimekaz(m): 7:44am On Oct 15, 2015
Pangea:
Oba kole pe meji laafin!
These people don't learn anything!
. Fool....shut ur stinky mouth up

3 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by adedayourt(m): 7:45am On Oct 15, 2015
THERE DEY ARE AGAIN, CONSTITUTING NUISANCE HOME AND ABROAD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by udy4real(m): 7:46am On Oct 15, 2015
mulattoclaro:

All of una dey craze

1 Like

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by efilefun(m): 7:46am On Oct 15, 2015
When Fashola deported them, we all know how they have been crying about that, cuz they all know their hometown is nothing but a prison yard... useless animals that lack home training
Ilekeh:

Is anyone stopping you today?

Is Yorubaland stopping you from carrying your fake kabukabu shoes to igboland?

You guys are inconsequential. Nigeria fought to keep the oil in Nigeria.

Most time I wonder when your lazy toutish youths will actually clamor for Biafra. We're not talking about making cowardly noise on the radio, we're talking about real movement, like, not patronizing anything from Nigeria. i.e going to only igbo colleges, patronizing only igbo goods etc.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by fr3do(m): 7:47am On Oct 15, 2015
The topic is one-sided as it tends to justify the toutish behaviour of the monarch and his youths, and humilate the Eze-Ndigbo of Akure.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by fabre4: 7:48am On Oct 15, 2015
What I don't understand is why yorubas say igbos are lazy and make fake product and yet want to be leaders of fake product producers and marketers"A leaders sin is a leading sin"

10 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by tupacshakur(m): 7:49am On Oct 15, 2015
Ilekeh don vex! grin

More power to your hand, Ilekeh, as you flog senses into the heads of them Fl@theads.

I never knew Igbos were that much in Akure for them to even have an "Eze Ndigbo of Akure", a title I find so anomalous just as I would find an "Oba of Arondizuogu" out of place. grin

You see them, Igbos creating threads about the beauty of their respective states but one wonders what keeps chasing them from these their "beautiful" enclaves.

Can any sensible Igbo, please explain the reason for the pathetic peripatetic nature of the average igbo person to me? grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by saintandsinnerz: 7:49am On Oct 15, 2015
I keep saying it the ethnic tension you tribal idiots are brewing online will very soon consume us all offline. Do you think what you do online don't have any effect offline? If you think so then you are not wise enough! You idiots should continue the ethnic fight, very soon if it did not affect you directly, it may affect you indirectly. You guys should just continue.
P.S I think Seun should do more to curbing tribal slurs and insults here. He should be decisive and harsh in the punishment he melts out to offenders. He can ban their usernames and IPs forever so that others will learn a lesson. A stitch in time saves nine

9 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by patrick89(m): 7:51am On Oct 15, 2015
efilefun:
When Fashola deported them, we all know how they have been crying about that, cuz they all know their hometown is nothing but a prison yard... useless animals that lack home training
fashola deported lunatics that most of them aren't SE indigene you will only dream of deporting able body men and women

3 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by ilyas26(m): 7:51am On Oct 15, 2015
Ilekeh:

Is anyone stopping you today?

Is Yorubaland stopping you from carrying your fake kabukabu shoes to igboland?

You guys are inconsequential. Nigeria fought to keep the oil in Nigeria.

Most time I wonder when your lazy toutish youths will actually clamor for Biafra. We're not talking about making cowardly noise on the radio, we're talking about real movement, like, not patronizing anything from Nigeria. i.e going to only igbo colleges, patronizing only igbo goods etc.
They can sell fake shoes eeeeh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 15, 2015
Other tribes don't hate igbos, they only envy their success.

12 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by tete7000(m): 7:52am On Oct 15, 2015
patrick89:

You dey mind the low lives? They are horrible vultures looking for who to devour.
I blame those igbo people that believe in one nigeria nonsense

You probably was born, bred and live in the east all your live. The ibos who have moved out of their homeland and who have investments and properties elsewhere in Nigeria will not reason like you. Only a clanish person will follow your line of reasoning. The problem here is not Nigeria, it is about the ibos learning to live and respect their hosts' culture. Deji of akure is the overall monarch presiding over the entire akure city. Any other chief within that territory is inferior to him and must pay him the deserved homage.
If the war you are advocating for starts it is the ibos who have settled out of their eastern homeland that will bear the brunt not people like you who have nothing to loose. Give peace a chance. In the words of Mother Theresa: 'The worst of peace often times is better than the best of wars'. Ask your fathers and grandfathers who witnessed the civil war they will tell you it is senseless to war.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by superstar1(m): 7:52am On Oct 15, 2015
These barbarians and descendants of Cain called y1bo.s lack culture and etiquette.

They lack respect and they should not be accorded one by all means.

Who dares wear crown to the Palace of another king. You dare not even if you are a lesser King in ranking to the King you are visiting and not to even talk of a leader of bunch of wanderers and runaways from a cursed land calling himself an Eze.

Bunch of jokers.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by sunidexsike(m): 7:52am On Oct 15, 2015
Taich:
Seriously the amount of hate on nairaland is becoming alarming. Yesterday Fashola was asked about sending people back to their states and he answered quite convincingly why he did that, from his explanation u will see that he did what he did not because of hate. I think this Igbo vs Yoruba fights online needs to stop. Please our fault lines are getting wider, and is been widen by the victims of bad governance(youths) like the two E-lords above ,"representing" their tribes. But I tell u that u are sowing the seed of hate and that seed will grow,and when it does grow into a big tree, u can simply cut it down. The hate u preach online is going to consume u. Cos u must reap what u sow.
you know sometimes am forced to think it hate that will grow and turn to disaster later but realy to be sincere igbos are just very arrogant they believe they are helping you by doing business in your state and it not that the busines create employment for the yoruba youth because most of thier businesses are dominated by thier youth in which they bring from village to come establish thiers in future...bunch of ungrateful idiots.

8 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by millionaireman: 7:53am On Oct 15, 2015
Hungry Youths used by a whole traditional ruler - Oba Deji - to cause fracas in a fragile Nigeria.

The Oba didn't tell his youths the truth
And the truth is that money used in developing Akure came mostly from the old southeast region where the Igbos come from.

Deji didn't tell the youths that if the Igbos go from Nigeria, the south south must also go, either to form their different countries while some may join Biafra..

And when that happens, Deji and his youths may have to move back to cocoa farms in Ekiti state for livelihoods.

For short, gnorance is a bliss for some people. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

7 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by efilefun(m): 7:53am On Oct 15, 2015
Lunatics Even during the ministerial screening the issue was brought up by one senator
patrick89:
fashola deported lunatics that most of them aren't SE indigene you will only dream of deporting able body men and women

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by oluwafemi113(m): 7:54am On Oct 15, 2015
menix:
I don't know why this Yoloba people re so lazy.

Why would u want to Lord over another man's business.

Y would a yoloba man head a market made of igbo's.
Can't these yoloba guyz go out nd hussle to make their money.

Their youth very useless, just extorting money from hardworking igbo youth to foot their weed life.
Ur container comes in, they collect various stvpid levy just for u to offload ur good.
The worst is demanding 200k for just roofing, I fear una.

Rubbish talk

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35)

Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React / Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) / Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.