Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Fela Kuti's 77th Birthday (posthumous) Is Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fela Kuti's 77th Birthday (posthumous) Is Today (11591 Views)

Fela Kuti Wearing Pant And His Son (Throwback Photo) / Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page / Fela Kuti Beaten Severely By Soldiers (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fela Kuti's 77th Birthday (posthumous) Is Today by lalasticlala(m): 8:52am On Oct 15, 2015
Fela Kuti Turns 77 Today (posthumous)...

2 Likes

Re: Fela Kuti's 77th Birthday (posthumous) Is Today by ELTON123(m): 8:52am On Oct 15, 2015
i no be gentle man at all #legend fela kuti

2 Likes

Re: Fela Kuti's 77th Birthday (posthumous) Is Today by justi4jesu(f): 8:53am On Oct 15, 2015
sad sad sad
Re: Fela Kuti's 77th Birthday (posthumous) Is Today by Tallesty1(m): 8:56am On Oct 15, 2015
Onye Isi Ndi Nñuru Ihe.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fela Kuti's 77th Birthday (posthumous) Is Today by Michellla(f): 8:59am On Oct 15, 2015
Happy Buffday & RIP

1 Like

Re: Fela Kuti's 77th Birthday (posthumous) Is Today by ikbnice(m): 9:01am On Oct 15, 2015
Fela Anikulapo himself... d kalakuta republic president. I do wonder what he wud hav bcum if he was still alive.
HBD post-humously

1 Like

Re: Fela Kuti's 77th Birthday (posthumous) Is Today by fiftynaira(m): 9:02am On Oct 15, 2015
And Nigeria had only two musicians

Fela Anikulapo kuti

AND

Others!

Baba Fela palyed lota role in the government of Nigeria he stood for the truth not all dis bling bling musicians praise singing!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fela Kuti's 77th Birthday (posthumous) Is Today by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 15, 2015
RIP to a legend.
Re: Fela Kuti's 77th Birthday (posthumous) Is Today by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 15, 2015
Legend.
Re: Fela Kuti's 77th Birthday (posthumous) Is Today by donholy28(m): 9:12am On Oct 15, 2015
HBD to him...RIP to d lord of d weed
Re: Fela Kuti's 77th Birthday (posthumous) Is Today by kayo80(m): 9:14am On Oct 15, 2015
Happy birthday to the abami eda. I think Felabration starts today?
Re: Fela Kuti's 77th Birthday (posthumous) Is Today by Young03(m): 9:14am On Oct 15, 2015
Hbd...igboo master
I swear to be smoking igboo till u cum back again

3 Likes

Re: Fela Kuti's 77th Birthday (posthumous) Is Today by joystickextendr: 9:17am On Oct 15, 2015
cool hbd and continue to RIPP

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Fela Kuti's 77th Birthday (posthumous) Is Today by Guyman02: 9:17am On Oct 15, 2015
Fela remains an enigma to the music world.

Reasons why Buhari must never Trust the Americans and the West

Pic 1: Obama welcomed Gaddafi to the WhiteHouse in 2009
Pic 2: Clinton and his son Mutassim Gaddafi; she made them to pay over $2b of Libyan money to families of the Lockerbie plane bombing even though Libya denied complicity.
Pic 3: Sarkozy and Gaddafi: He sponsored the election of French President Sarkozy, the same man who fired the first shot at Libya and destroyed that country.

4 Likes

Re: Fela Kuti's 77th Birthday (posthumous) Is Today by Leyemoshood: 9:17am On Oct 15, 2015
HBD ABA mi eda himself

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/0
Re: Fela Kuti's 77th Birthday (posthumous) Is Today by BCISLTD: 9:17am On Oct 15, 2015
grin strong name...strong numbers too...abamieda

Check my signature Call or whatsapp
Re: Fela Kuti's 77th Birthday (posthumous) Is Today by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 15, 2015
Happy birthday baba 77

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fela Kuti's 77th Birthday (posthumous) Is Today by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 15, 2015
Legend!
Re: Fela Kuti's 77th Birthday (posthumous) Is Today by MizFrances(f): 9:19am On Oct 15, 2015
Happy posthumous birthday, and RIP
Re: Fela Kuti's 77th Birthday (posthumous) Is Today by Richie0974: 9:19am On Oct 15, 2015
Thank God he was born 77 years ago.. .if he had been born in this age, his songs wouldn't have made much sense to most people.

1 Like

Re: Fela Kuti's 77th Birthday (posthumous) Is Today by ThePeacemaker(m): 9:19am On Oct 15, 2015
Re: Fela Kuti's 77th Birthday (posthumous) Is Today by seangy4konji: 9:20am On Oct 15, 2015
Baba 70
Re: Fela Kuti's 77th Birthday (posthumous) Is Today by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 15, 2015
Happy birthday to the true GOD Fela!!!
Re: Fela Kuti's 77th Birthday (posthumous) Is Today by Lincoln275(m): 9:21am On Oct 15, 2015
Happy bday, baba fela , baba 70 , abami eda himself
Re: Fela Kuti's 77th Birthday (posthumous) Is Today by efilefun(m): 9:21am On Oct 15, 2015
Some of Fela's Quotes

My people are scared of the air around them, they always have an excuse not to fight for freedom

That is my best friend because it is a gift of the creator to Africans. It is a spirit. Marijuana has five fingers of creation...it enhances all your five senses.

To be honest and truthful in all endeavours is an experience, not a regret

The secret of life is to have no fear.

Music is a spiritual thing, you don't play with music. If you play with music you will die young. You see, because when the higher forces give you the gift of music...musicians hip, it must be well used for the gift of humanity.

99.9% of the information you get about Africa is wrong

With my music, I create change ...I am using my music as a weapon

A radical is he who has no sense...fights without reason...I have a reason. I am authentic. Yes, that's what I am.

Music is a weapon of the future / music is the weapon of the progressives / music is the weapon of the givers of life

To be spiritual is not by praying and going to church. Spiritualism is the understanding of the universe so that it can be a better place to live in.

I must identify myself with Africa. Then I will have an identity.

I don't tell lies about anybody. That's why i win all my wars.

The music of Africa is big sound: it's the sound of a community

In Nigeria they convict by law, not by the truth

Broken English has been completely broken into the African way of talking, our rhythm, our intonation

I hold death in my pouch, I cannot die.

Continue to rest in peace BABA 70. YOU TRULY A LEGEND Arararara!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Fela Kuti's 77th Birthday (posthumous) Is Today by ERODEDEAST(f): 9:21am On Oct 15, 2015
Abami Eda
lyrics... No be outside BUHARI dey e Craze man na craze man be dat craze ma ANIMAL in craze man skin ni craze world.
Nor be outside IDIAGBO dey e craze man na craze man be that
Nor be outside dey find me guilty craze world them jail me 5 years craze world I nor do nothing craze world
Nor be outside the Judge dey beg oo craze world...
Make you hear this one oo
War against Indiscipline na Nigeria govt oo
My people are USELESS
My people are SENSELESS
My people are INDISCIPLINE
I never hear that before oo make govt toku oo
My people are USELESS
MY people are SENSELESS
My people are INDISCIPLINE.
Which kind tok be that oo na craze tok be that oo na Animal tok be that ooo ..................

RIP BABA 70

5 Likes

Re: Fela Kuti's 77th Birthday (posthumous) Is Today by iamkneeyi: 9:21am On Oct 15, 2015
I listen to one of his track. JUST LIKE THAT. Mehn fela said it all about all this mother fuckers call politicians in Nigeria.. Respect baba fela .
Re: Fela Kuti's 77th Birthday (posthumous) Is Today by lightheart(m): 9:21am On Oct 15, 2015
Abami Eda.
Respect!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda & Her Pretty Daughter Grace The Cover Of Motherhood Instyle Mag. / Hot And Bold Hollywood Actress Malin Akerman Wallpapers / Omotola Vs Nadia Buari, Whos More Cute Facially?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.