Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife (67795 Views)

Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures / Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) / Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by missyadorable(f): 4:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
kayo80:
Seriously, people would say what they would or wouldn't do if they were in that situation, but you NEVER can say for sure. I mean, your wife, the mother of your children, that you cherish so much, having sex with a bricklayer on a bare ground in the bush, and probably enjoying it. Men! I pray I never get to be in such situation.
Why won't she enjoy it? don't men enjoy when they phuck ashewo n their mistresses? by the way,bush sex sweet pass.Try am
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by missyadorable(f): 4:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
RolePlay:
Married females should learn to respect matrimony
What of married males?
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
ginawest:
you killed somebody because you caught him having sex with your wife?I wonder how some men reason
If I were him I would have killed you too
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by missyadorable(f): 5:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
InHim4Him:

Please do tell, how do women respond or react when faced with a similar situation?
they fast and pray for their husbands,dress sexy,cook good food...and beg him.#Stupidity

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2015
sandrajazmin:
quote author=Sunnycliff post=39003262]Never push a man to the walls, Everyman has a lying beast in him. Killing because of sex when you can let go... Too wrongs don't make a right

you killed somebody because you caught him having sex with your wife?I wonder how some men reason

Jst 1 adice bro n sis....
Put ursef in his shoes! Its nt easy seein a love text in ur spouse' phone nt 2 talk of havin sex in a FARM!
C'mon lets be realistic here

Coming on to reality, he had better killed the wife! Bitches!
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by SpencerLewis(m): 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
ginawest:
Yes, I'll do the same i catch any man born of a woman having s*x with u. If i don't kill him, i'll rada commit suicide(no ooo instead of committing suicide i will rada kill myself MAKA CHUKWU.
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by macho44(m): 5:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
The man was simply " CONJIRIZED"
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by flokii: 5:25pm On Oct 15, 2015
missyadorable:

Why won't she enjoy it? don't men enjoy when they phuck ashewo n their mistresses? by the way,bush sex sweet pass.Try am

I dey suspect you o..
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by mickey45: 5:40pm On Oct 15, 2015
surveyorng:
Too bad for the bricklayer but the man shouldn't have killed him. Though the bricklayer committed a sin of adultery but the law is against him killing the bricklayer. The best he would have done is to thrash it out with his wife.

For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and
reproofs of instruction are the way of life:
To keep thee from the evil woman, from the flattery of
the tongue of a strange woman.
Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her
take thee with her eyelids.
For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a
piece of bread: and the adultress will hunt for the precious
life.
Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be
burned?
Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned?
So he that goeth in to his neighbour's wife; whosoever
toucheth her shall not be innocent.
Men do not despise a thief, if he steal to satisfy his soul
when he is hungry;
But if he be found, he shall restore sevenfold; he shall
give all the substance of his house.

But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh
understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul.
A wound and dishonour shall he get; and his reproach
shall not be wiped away.

For jealousy is the rage of a man: therefore he will not
spare in the day of vengeance.
He will not regard any ransom; neither will he rest
content, though thou givest many gifts.
    
King James Version (KJV)

Proverbs chapter 6: 23-35

Think of the heritage he left his children (if he had any), think of the shame he left his wife (if he's married already) just imagine ....
And there are prostitutes all around town...
Not forming holier than thou o but adultery just doesn't cut it with me"
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by IYANGBALI: 6:41pm On Oct 15, 2015
i wonder what style dem take do am?as for na inside farm,he fit be monkey style grin grin
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by zynzyn(m): 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
Utchgirl:

To behold d sight is emotionally painful bt d man shldnt hv taken d laws in2 his hands.

For some guys e pass painful O! U don't know how much he has invested in the woman!
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by adsami1: 7:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
ginawest:

Ginawest, wetin hin 4 do? Thank th man? Or u too dey sleep wt all men around u? Or na law wey u cant trust th man 4go repot to? Nawa 4u ooo
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by fortune1968: 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
ebosed:

Guys stop complaining. All your wives are doing same. The difference was they were caught. She would have gone back home and Slept with her husband like nothing happened. Choi! Women.
? ? ?
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by Donbasi(m): 7:56pm On Oct 15, 2015
ginawest:
u talk as if u find nothing wrong with the cheating wife, I will not only kill the man the woman will instantly join him

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by johnsonjosbles(m): 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
ginawest:
you have been sleeping with sombody's husband for sure, the day the wife catches you! She will shoot both you and the husband dead,

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by Fourwinds: 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2015
ginawest:
hmmmm .when small pikin see earth worm e go call am snake......

if u know what it is to behold d sight of another man having sex with ur woman., I tell u it is only Jesus Christ dat will not react. d man is even kind... if I were d one both of dem will say bye bye to d world

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by billyG(m): 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
He shld hav shoot his kondo off & let him go in painfully 2 live 2 regret is action. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by missyadorable(f): 10:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
flokii:

I dey suspect you o..
Say I do wetin?
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by 83lagosroad(m): 6:53am On Oct 16, 2015
Utchgirl:

To behold d sight is emotionally painful bt d man shldnt hv taken d laws in2 his hands.

He took the best decision. I know its simply because most of you aren't married yet. If not this stupidity that covered everywhere why will I be someone's wife why not go to a brothel. U can now see why some youth kick against thunderbolt. Stinking generation.
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by lastpage: 7:12am On Oct 16, 2015
ginawest:

The day your Nigga will catch you, he will probably pump the bullet between your legs,..... not just the man alone! undecided undecided undecided

Arrant Olosho!
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by GhaliNaaba(m): 7:18am On Oct 16, 2015
ginawest:
You can't be a faithful and loyal wife.
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by streetzdreamz(m): 9:53am On Oct 16, 2015
sukkot:
see people like you think you are born free and are free to do whatever you want. oh you can do whatever you want but there will be consequences to all your actions. question is can you deal with the consequences ? she has to deal with the consequences of getting another man killed. thats life. and his consequence was getting killed. carry your cross. as for the man who did the killing ? in all countries all over the world you will find very few courts who will convict him for his action. very few
so you ain't free from birth? all humans are born free,later we choose to get ourselves enslaved with whatever we feel like,she got herself enslaved in an institution (marriage)she couldn't cope with,why go into marriage when you can't stay faithful to your partner?as for the dead man,why sleep with another mans wife?he equally got himself enslaved to a cause that claimed his life,and the husband too got himself enslaved to a mans blood o'er his head,hence the three of em ends up as guilty as charged,and nothing should justify their barbaric actions,infidelity, murder,its crystal clear man.
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by sukkot: 10:05am On Oct 16, 2015
streetzdreamz:
so you ain't free from birth? all humans are born free,later we choose to get ourselves enslaved with whatever we feel like,she got herself enslaved in an institution (marriage)she couldn't cope with,why go into marriage when you can't stay faithful to your partner?as for the dead man,why sleep with another mans wife?he equally got himself enslaved to a cause that claimed his life,and the husband too got himself enslaved to a mans blood o'er his head,hence the three of em ends up as guilty as charged,and nothing should justify their barbaric actions,infidelity, murder,its crystal clear man.
when you were born you had to depend On your mother for milk clothes and getting cleaned up. you are not free. if you are born free, as soon as you are born you walk away and be independent. you are dependent on other human beings for your food and shelter and clothing. nobody is born free. there is no such thing as freedom. the food you eat is grown and harvested by someone else. the clothes you wear is made by someone else. the light you use is generated by other people. after you graduate you go slave for someone else company for money to eat. WHERE IS THE FREEDOM ? THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FREEDOM IN LIFE. ALL HUMANS NEED EACH OTHER TO SURVIVE
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by streetzdreamz(m): 11:02am On Oct 16, 2015
sukkot:
when you were born you had to depend On your mother for milk clothes and getting cleaned up. you are not free. if you are born free, as soon as you are born you walk away and be independent. you are dependent on other human beings for your food and shelter and clothing. nobody is born free. there is no such thing as freedom. the food you eat is grown and harvested by someone else. the clothes you wear is made by someone else. the light you use is generated by other people. after you graduate you go slave for someone else company for money to eat. WHERE IS THE FREEDOM ? THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FREEDOM IN LIFE. ALL HUMANS NEED EACH OTHER TO SURVIVE
exchanging words with you is like talking to a wall,keep up your slavery mentality,I was born free,and can't be a slave to anything unless I chose to enslave masef.
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by sukkot: 11:20am On Oct 16, 2015
streetzdreamz:
exchanging words with you is like talking to a wall,keep up your slavery mentality,I was born free,and can't be a slave to anything unless I chose to enslave masef.
you are not born free. you are a slave on this rock called earth. you went to university to put the philosophies of other men in your head. you will go and start looking to work in another mans company as a slave. nobody is free. face reality. you are a born slave, as we all are lol. you are only free in death. our bodies are prisons to our spirit
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by streetzdreamz(m): 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2015
sukkot:
you are not born free. you are a slave on this rock called earth. you went to university to put the philosophies of other men in your head. you will go and start looking to work in another mans company as a slave. nobody is free. face reality. you are a born slave, as we all are lol. you are only free in death. our bodies are prisons to our spirit
speak for yourself, you can't indoctrinate me with your beliefs neither can I,acquiring basic education is slaveryyou really are a slave to your own mind,not all graduates have a stereotyped mindset of seeking employment,even if they working under an individual that doesn't tag em as slaves,what about the entrepreneurs and sole proprietors out there, are they slaves to??if yes,a slave to what??,maybe you should check up the meaning of the word "slave" you keep throwing around,death doesn't make you free from anything,cuz you have no idea of the world you gonna open your eyes to,neither do you have a say nor a control o'er your self and body nomore,that's a perfect definition of slavery,now stay off me mentions, I detest myopic minds.
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by 400billionman: 12:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
Menace2Society:
RIP good bricklayer u died in active service to womanity

People can be very callous. I once overheard 2 bricklayers discussing how they seduce peoples housewives when their men have gone to work during the day.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by sukkot: 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2015
streetzdreamz:
speak for yourself, you can't indoctrinate me with your beliefs neither can I,acquiring basic education is slaveryyou really are a slave to your own mind,not all graduates have a stereotyped mindset of seeking employment,even if they working under an individual that doesn't tag em as slaves,what about the entrepreneurs and sole proprietors out there, are they slaves to??if yes,a slave to what??,maybe you should check up the meaning of the word "slave" you keep throwing around,death doesn't make you free from anything,cuz you have no idea of the world you gonna open your eyes to,neither do you have a say nor a control o'er your self and body nomore,that's a perfect definition of slavery,now stay off me mentions, I detest myopic minds.
nigga you are a slave. stop hiding from the facts. as you type now your boss is looking at you in anger and disgust. then tomorrow your landlord will come and harass you for rent. you are a slave to this world. cant you see it ? if you dont return home after work your wife will kick your ass. you are a slave lol grin grin
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by streetzdreamz(m): 12:20pm On Oct 16, 2015
sukkot:
nigga you are a slave. stop hiding from the facts. as you type now your boss is looking at you in anger and disgust. then tomorrow your landlord will come and harass you for rent. you are a slave to this world. cant you see it ? if you dont return home after work your wife will kick your ass. you are a slave lol grin grin
landlord, boss,wife??how wrong can you get? aint in league with any of those three entities up there,beyond all reasonable and unreasonable doubts,you have justified your shallow mindedness and slavery,and i can say no more than to applaud you,now run along.
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by sukkot: 12:25pm On Oct 16, 2015
streetzdreamz:
landlord, boss,wife??how wrong can you get? aint in league with any of those three entities up there, beyond all reasonable and unreasonable doubts,you have justified your shallow mindedness and slavery,and i can say no more than to applaud you,now run along.
so you are an unemployed person with no wife or girlfriend and no place to live ? shocked
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by christinie(f): 7:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
Oh yes. If he killed him in the heat of passion, that is, he caught him with his wife and kills him instantly, without meditation, it is assumed in law that he did not know what he was doing as his mind was too confused by the act he witnessed for him to think straight. When there is no mens rea (intent), there cannot be murder. He will only be convicted for manslaughter for lack of intent.
hardbody:

He has a defence which will reduce the offence to manslaughter. This defence will avail him if some elements can be proved. He will definitely not be exculpated but he will get a reprieve provided no element of pre meditated thought process can be attributed to the accused.
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by makapella(m): 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
ginawest:
sharrap dia,as if u woudnt do d same..unam ikot

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos / 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph / Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.