Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

D’banj & Hitv Present ‘koko Mansion’ the Search for Kokolet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj & Hitv Present ‘koko Mansion’ the Search for Kokolet (7697 Views)

Linda Ikeji's Mansion: The Big LIES / Amber Rose And Dbanj Chilling Together Kokolet 10th Year Anniversary,pictures / Ibori Blocks D’banj From Touching ‘kokolet’, His New Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

D’banj & Hitv Present ‘koko Mansion’ the Search for Kokolet by wunmilyn(f): 1:39pm On Apr 28, 2009
D’Banj is setting the pace once again with his new reality show ‘Koko Mansion’. Koko Mansion is a reality TV show Exclusively aired on HiTV beginning on the 1st of June. It comprises 12 girls who will reside in a state-of –the-art mansion in Lagos City, while living lavishly as any Kokolette should. During these weeks

, the young women will be groomed and tested in various Diva tasks and activities in order to determine the one with the greatest Koko Virtues.
Don’t get it twisted! A Kokolette is a “Fully endowed woman with intellectual property” likened to the high achieving Nigerian women of today.
The show will exclusively portray the true lifestyle of the principal Character – D’Banj as a celebrity with a lot of razzmatazz.
The Kokolette who emerges as the winner will win:
• A Chris Aires Diamond ring,
• A brand new convertible car and N5million
Most importantly, the winner will be D’Banjs Kokolette for one full year and will be his companion at public events both within and outside Nigeria.  grin

The Press conference held on April 17, 2009 at Terra Kulture, Victoria Island, announced the official launch date of the Koko Mansion going on air, 1st of June, 2009.
Watch this space to find out once avenues to register have been opened!
In the meantime, get your HiTV decorder!! Visit the website – HiTV.COM.NG and those in the UK, no fear you can catch the Koko Mansion on the HiTV Channel on Sky Channel 204!

abeg nairalanders pls post ur comment on dis  grin

source:http://www.bellanaija.com/2009/04/17/dbanj-hitv-present-koko-mansion/

Re: D’banj & Hitv Present ‘koko Mansion’ the Search for Kokolet by adexcarz(m): 3:45pm On Apr 29, 2009
What a smart way to lure "dem kokolets to bed.
Re: D’banj & Hitv Present ‘koko Mansion’ the Search for Kokolet by devonraid: 9:02am On May 09, 2009
See all of them like aborted children and thieves. Cant they use their money to help the less privileged Nigerians, who have noting to feed on who cant afford to pay their skool fees. Dbanj and his crew are just useless born fulls who has no future ambition to help the needy.
PLEASE DBANJ SHOULD DECLARE HIS HIV STATUS PUBLIC
THANKS
Re: D’banj & Hitv Present ‘koko Mansion’ the Search for Kokolet by yme1(f): 5:51pm On May 09, 2009
undecided :-x ;d
Re: D’banj & Hitv Present ‘koko Mansion’ the Search for Kokolet by stkris(m): 6:44am On May 10, 2009
devonraid:

See all of them like aborted children and thieves. Cant they use their money to help the less privileged Nigerians, who have noting to feed on who cant afford to pay their skool fees. Dbanj and his crew are just useless born fulls who has no future ambition to help the needy.
PLEASE DBANJ SHOULD DECLARE HIS HIV STATUS PUBLIC
THANKS

these dudes who jump at every issue to talk bout philanthropy, just make me laugh. no matter what u do, n no matter how much u give out, the world will still have the 'haves' n the 'have nots'

so relax bwoi! n stop hating. n by d way, when last; if ever, have you visited an orphanage or given ur 2 cents to a charity. . oh! i forgot. d responsibility is for others, not u.
Re: D’banj & Hitv Present ‘koko Mansion’ the Search for Kokolet by ruonaj20(f): 10:47am On May 11, 2009
adexcars,if dbang en his crew wants any girl on dre bed its jst a smal thng, me i c nothing wrong wit d show, o.k y nt u tel host of next movie star n oda reality show 2 stop dre shows n help d less priviledge, hiss hiss hiss una can condemn, haba
Re: D’banj & Hitv Present ‘koko Mansion’ the Search for Kokolet by sugabelle: 10:49am On May 11, 2009
Prize: to be stuck with Dbanj one whole year?!! Doesn't make sense, a dumb idea I'm sure they will change. No be say na Miss World Crown. The car and ring is Ok abeg, once in a while the winner fit follow Dbanj comot if she like. Shior, koko mansion ko, koko plantation ni. tongue
Re: D’banj & Hitv Present ‘koko Mansion’ the Search for Kokolet by mafolayomi(f): 10:55am On May 11, 2009
grin grin grin. very funny
Re: D’banj & Hitv Present ‘koko Mansion’ the Search for Kokolet by kaysmith(f): 12:05pm On May 13, 2009
@ st-kris

I appreciate your wisdom, good talk, will they annouce to you how many orphanage they ve given money to,

generally speaking, theirs is Dbanj as an artist and also Dayo Oyebanji as a person. What you see on stage isnt what happens behind the curtains.

if you think cos u see chicks and sexxy legs in Snoop dogg's music video over there doesnt means all their chicks/ladies/women there too are fine.

I think you should watch CANDY GIRLS on E Channel.

things dont look the way they seems, these shows isnt about showcasing promiscuity.

its all been said ,

'the young women will be groomed and tested in various Diva tasks and activities in order to determine the one with the greatest Koko Virtues.
Don’t get it twisted! A Kokolette is a “Fully endowed woman with intellectual property” likened to the high achieving Nigerian women of today.

Dont get it twisted.

the issue of the kokolette will be a wife to dbanj is just an irony, just like Miss World dosent means she is married to the world nor Mr World is having sex with her,

Haba guys.
Re: D’banj & Hitv Present ‘koko Mansion’ the Search for Kokolet by izby(m): 9:13pm On May 14, 2009
ability of the Kokolette to cook sumptuous meals for D'banj and his friends, WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS?
Re: D’banj & Hitv Present ‘koko Mansion’ the Search for Kokolet by Luvpolis(m): 2:40pm On May 15, 2009
Pls if anybody no were dbang is, u pple shuld tel him dat som 9ja chiks are planin him o.

Dey said he is 2 proud of him self.

So he shuld b kia4ul wit dis his koko nonsense, b/4 dey wil giv him HIV tru dis tv show.

Tank GOD am not a chik, cos its an insalt 2 d women hod.
Re: D’banj & Hitv Present ‘koko Mansion’ the Search for Kokolet by luckiest: 6:45am On May 16, 2009
those complaining are trying to stop others from buying the form so that the competition will not be tough as they also plan to enter themselves; it is a shame the way we bring people down in this country, snoop is doing a good job with his show; am sure if it were to be naija, they will say he want to do the same thing; make una go sidon; see pot call kettle black; what happened to use what you have to get what you want; if he finds a wife so what?; if he sleeps with a chic so what as long he never raped her or them; its a free world. I slept with a girl that is not my chic so wat; abuse me if you have not done the same this year. blackie us to be a sex symbol in the 90s but where is he today, gone with the wind that is what naija wants for those guys simply becos they want the story to say he use to be very rich but now he is riding okada; Olorun ma je o; I wish him the best and lots of success; wish to others what you wish for yourself
Re: D’banj & Hitv Present ‘koko Mansion’ the Search for Kokolet by wunmilyn(f): 2:47pm On May 18, 2009
mafolayomi:

grin grin grin. very funny

of course its very very funny to me too cheesy cheesy
but i can't wait to watch d show
i wil make sure i don't miss any episode
Re: D’banj & Hitv Present ‘koko Mansion’ the Search for Kokolet by luckiest: 4:34pm On May 18, 2009
Wunmi now tell me just becos some people think the show is nonsense; shouldn't the organiser be given the benefit of the doubt to proove them wrong? I saw your pix and I think you deserve a shot on the show, but truly if a lady like you take part and win, will it mean that you will sleep with Dbanj - NO! so its only a lady who want to sleep that will surely do so
Re: D’banj & Hitv Present ‘koko Mansion’ the Search for Kokolet by yme1(f): 5:50pm On May 18, 2009
winner shocked shocked shocked shocked
now now undecided
Re: D’banj & Hitv Present ‘koko Mansion’ the Search for Kokolet by ScoobyDoo1(m): 11:38pm On May 18, 2009
A feel like am celebriteis too, cos i will plan to do more than his!!!

I LOVE D'BANJ (KOKO MASTER)
Re: D’banj & Hitv Present ‘koko Mansion’ the Search for Kokolet by wunmilyn(f): 1:42pm On May 19, 2009
luckiest:

Wunmi now tell me just becos some people think the show is nonsense; shouldn't the organiser be given the benefit of the doubt to proove them wrong? I saw your pix and I think you deserve a shot on the show, but truly if a lady like you take part and win, will it mean that you will sleep with Dbanj - NO! so its only a lady who want to sleep that will surely do so

i don't belive he want to use this show as a means to sleep wit girls
of course nobody we tell me he/she doesn't know how lots of girls go crazy about him
so if atall he want to sleep with 10,000 girls tongue cheesy he wil not go to the extent of wasting his money for advert not to talk of organizing a show.
to me, i see it just as other reality tv shows

anyway,,, lets wait and see
but i belive its going to be a very interesting show.

don't get it twisted!!!! fi le!!!!!! cheesy cheesy

luckiest:

winner grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
winner ke!!!!
u beta remove dat pishur b/f i descend on u wit a loong thing cheesy
Re: D’banj & Hitv Present ‘koko Mansion’ the Search for Kokolet by luckiest: 1:11pm On May 20, 2009
wunmilyn:

winner ke!!!!

you are playing with fire, how can a lady as pretty as you have a loooong thing; tot ladies are suppose o use deeeep thing;

to be fair not all naija gals are cheap as some people have made us believe; even if they see dbanj they can still control their emotions, and the worst they will do is jump on him and support with a little peck; Fela married 27 nobody killed him today he is a legend
Re: D’banj & Hitv Present ‘koko Mansion’ the Search for Kokolet by AmAlone: 4:36pm On May 20, 2009
:-x :-x :-x
Re: D’banj & Hitv Present ‘koko Mansion’ the Search for Kokolet by luckiest: 8:17pm On May 27, 2009
wunmilyn:

winner ke!!!!

ago mi re, pemi kin to yo pikisho re ku ro; 08033201118
Re: D’banj & Hitv Present ‘koko Mansion’ the Search for Kokolet by tbabes61(f): 10:21pm On May 27, 2009
i think am going to register, God,D'banj na fyn boi o!
Re: D’banj & Hitv Present ‘koko Mansion’ the Search for Kokolet by luckiest: 1:32am On May 28, 2009
tbabes61:

i think am going to register, God,D'banj na fyn boi o!

maybe i should sell the form for you abi cheesy, I think you can win, but how do I see you on facebook; you said you are can be seen on facebook 24/7 have been on for 22 hours with no sign of you
Re: D’banj & Hitv Present ‘koko Mansion’ the Search for Kokolet by dhipo2tur(m): 3:19pm On Jun 04, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
One can derive many meanings out of the word, and each definition holds true to its bearer. In a nutshell, is a kind passionate and creative person who has strong emotions or feelings regarding a goal or ambition, just like him  wink which i know he is going on to hit a big target of his dreams  cool.

fiiiiiii lleeeeee. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: D’banj & Hitv Present ‘koko Mansion’ the Search for Kokolet by GeorgeD1(m): 11:47pm On Jun 08, 2009
koko bedmatics grin
Re: D’banj & Hitv Present ‘koko Mansion’ the Search for Kokolet by wunmilyn(f): 12:59pm On Jun 09, 2009
@luckiest
pls remove dat pic.
am serious now.
Re: D’banj & Hitv Present ‘koko Mansion’ the Search for Kokolet by GeorgeD1(m): 3:33pm On Jun 09, 2009
what's with the pix? are you jealous it's not yours instead? grin
Re: D’banj & Hitv Present ‘koko Mansion’ the Search for Kokolet by sherrif222: 4:37pm On Jun 09, 2009
kokomansion is goin to be fun ,,guys stop getting things twidted cos if its done by p-diddy u all will be rolling on the floor to be involved,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,abeg anyone with update on koko mansion
Re: D’banj & Hitv Present ‘koko Mansion’ the Search for Kokolet by kolaoloye(m): 4:44pm On Jun 09, 2009
wunmilyn:

@luckiest
pls remove dat pic.
am serious now.

Sorry my dear,you can report to the forum moderator,he knows what to do. kiss
Re: D’banj & Hitv Present ‘koko Mansion’ the Search for Kokolet by wunmilyn(f): 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2009
@KO
thanks jare darling muoah kiss
think dat is wat i wil do.
Re: D’banj & Hitv Present ‘koko Mansion’ the Search for Kokolet by GeorgeD1(m): 10:01am On Jun 10, 2009
would you still want the pix removed if it was your own picture
posted declaring you as the winner? grin
Re: D’banj & Hitv Present ‘koko Mansion’ the Search for Kokolet by Shooga27: 3:07am On Aug 07, 2009
I am based in UK,West Midland, African won't stop commenting about KoKO mansion i fink is a g8 concept,Nigerians plz stoP Negative comments about the Reality Show,Bravo ot D boy n his crew.
Re: D’banj & Hitv Present ‘koko Mansion’ the Search for Kokolet by GeorgeD1(m): 10:41am On Aug 07, 2009
those comments you call negative are only being realistic about the nature of the show.
you want us to see black and call it white all in the name of being 'positive'?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whatever Happened To Prince Williams! / Naira Marley Biography, Age, Net Worth, Wiki, Songs, Pictures And Education / Is Madona A Lesbian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.