Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

"Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress (58821 Views)

Yvonne Nelson: Are Nigerian Pastors Interested In Preaching Or Offering? / Bobrisky Arrested By Lagos Police For Assaulting A Lady Who Was Filiming Him / Nigerian Man Assaults Yvonne Nelson For Refusing To Hug Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by yorke1: 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
Who cares, it is their issues!
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by xamster(m): 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
Shit happens dude.
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by Michellla(f): 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
oh well
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by Luckymay(f): 5:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
I never for once liked the actress. Some pple will tag me jealous, but hey!... I dont care.

3 Likes

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by AngelViva(f): 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
lol.....she is just pissed off at all Nigerian guys
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by wristbangle: 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
I don't know if this story is true or not but if it is, that shows some of her crazy act in movies depicts her true attitude.

I think out of the frustration of iyanya dropping her sorry ass like dirts, the emotional trauma still rings on her head.

Make she go marry her yeye black brothers abeg

2 Likes

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by kilokeys(m): 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
I don't give two fvks abt stars

Unless of course they fart gold dust..

Mtcheew. Stars are so irrelevant individually when we consider the Galaxy.
So, everybody has a genius in them..

Like me now.. I sabi yab

2 Likes

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by zicoraads: 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
I don't get it. What is the big deal in seeing a celeb? Why must people always want to act as if they have seen God eh? I just tire!

4 Likes

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by shogosco: 5:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
How dear you insulting my fellow country men?

1 Like

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by victorazy(m): 5:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
stevealibi:
Because of handshake N snub' dis dude feels humilated' pls get a life man.

I tell u!
Na the guy insulted us not Nelson.

3 Likes

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by BadSamaritan(m): 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hell has no fury like a woman scorned. Blame it on lnyanya. That's how she'll spend the rest of her life believing that all Nigerians are the same. Blame it on Inyanya bro.
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by Fxwarrior: 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
stevealibi:

Dude you are very silly. Grow up.
These small girls of nowadays. Just because camera men are following them they feel they have arrived abi?

Fuk you Yvonne Nelson.

8 Likes

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by BUSHHUNTER: 5:52pm On Oct 15, 2015
Na iyanya cuz am
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by stwazobia: 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
stevealibi:
You are the one that should get a life.... Why shouldn't he feel that way.

7 Likes

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by Mcteeblack: 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
All I see is dat Eze is trying to make use of that opportunity to ask her out but the girl don see enough from iyanya , so she doesn't want to have anything to do with Nigerian guys again but Eze no see the writing.....
angry grin grin embarassed

2 Likes

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by gsalvatore: 5:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
Somehow i believe the Guy...Yvonne Nelson wants to make an Omelet out of it.

Something is really eating her (Yvonne) up...Was thinking it was her workout programs.. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by niceguy7(m): 5:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
Is it a crime 2 say hi to sombdy u like?.. that geh nelson yvonne abi wetin dem dey call am, too dey pumpous! undecided

2 Likes

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
I was skeptical about the story when it surfaced the internet. This only confirms my suspicion.

These Ghanaians will be saying shiit about Nigerians yet they can't leave Nigerians alone!

I'll start taking Ghanaians serious when they stop speaking our pidgin English since they detest anything Nigeria so much.

Nonsense black charcoal Ghana must go people!

4 Likes

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by Donbabaj: 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
She said she doesn't give handshake or hug to people she's not familiar with, if that's her life principle, then respect it and y u dey rant again... she wld have respected you the more, if you had just kept your cool by saying "okay thanks..still love you!

3 Likes

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by phrezzz: 6:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
i see she is bitting the hands that fed her. who introduced yvonne nelson to africa? Nollywood. she dare not step her legs again in Naija! fuccking slut!

1 Like

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by great664(m): 6:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
I believe this Eze for one thing, if he assault her as she claims, trust me Yvonne would have raise her voice and they would have been many people who would have witness it, they just exchange word like,

Eze: Do you know who the Bleep I am?

Yvonne: You are stupid and a fool, why coming to me after your brother Inyanya dumbed me,

Eze: No manner that's why He dumbed you

1 Like

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by damyzino(m): 6:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
stevealibi:
the handshake is no big deal but bad impression she as with naija ...i dont blame her , she might actually think the guy is a gold digger or something like that
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by kevoh(m): 6:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
The joke is actually on Yvonne, that short waist-twisting Calabar boy really did a number on her grin, she's finding it difficult to get over his bedmatic action. Guess that stereotype about Calabar folks and sex skills are true. cheesy Turning violent and insultive unnecessarily on every 9ja boy won't help your case Yvonne, just get another calabar man! tongue Case close !

7 Likes

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by j4sure(m): 6:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
what an insult
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by sochima1989(m): 6:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
I think we should get eye witness from rivers PDP and inec to testify. I hate that ugly without makeup girl.

1 Like

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
Foolish guy, disgracing the green white green in a foreign land. Later Ghanians will think we all don't have sense like this mofo.

If woman no gree shake you, you no go go house? By the way, which decent woman hugs a man the first time she is introduced to him? This guy is a certified onukwu.

2 Likes

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by charlesucheh(m): 6:13pm On Oct 15, 2015
In OLAMIDE's tone ;abeg o! Abeg o! Abeg o! Na begi dey beg o!.
She shouldn't transfer Anger meant for Iyanya on us oooO!!! With her pussy like handball for celebrities.
Rubbish![b]In OLAMIDE's tone ;abeg o! Abeg o! Abeg o! Na begi dey beg o!.
She shouldn't transfer Anger meant for Iyanya on us oooO!!! With her pussy like handball for celebrities.
Rubbish![/b]In OLAMIDE's tone ;abeg o! Abeg o! Abeg o! Na begi dey beg o!.
Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by Mcowubaba: 6:13pm On Oct 15, 2015
Sincerely i don't really knw who is Yvonne Nelson.....i just used to hear her name atimes...
I have never watched her film......

2 Likes

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 15, 2015
Iyanya...see what you have caused! grin grin grin

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by Lovexme(m): 6:14pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hopefully, this thread doesn't turn into another Naija vs Ghana battle arena.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH / Rihanna uses a photo CMS Lagos for her first ever Fenty campaign / Davido Panics As His Private Jet Hits Turbulence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.