Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,456 members, 7,801,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

"Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress - Celebrities (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress (58794 Views)

Yvonne Nelson: Are Nigerian Pastors Interested In Preaching Or Offering? / Bobrisky Arrested By Lagos Police For Assaulting A Lady Who Was Filiming Him / Nigerian Man Assaults Yvonne Nelson For Refusing To Hug Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by Dega128(m): 8:37pm On Oct 16, 2015
wallace83:

Guy ex this matter abi u never tire u wan dey drag ur self with dem .....just free dem make only dem dey make the noise cos all they know is cursing and talking horeshit...that's the only way they think they can measure up to you

Shaaaaaaaaaaarap ur stinking mouth,u bald greasy faggo't shameless idiot grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by buzzmania(m): 10:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
phrezzz:
i loved ghana b4 but i fuckinng hate that country ryt now!! lol ghana must go
To hell with you and your boko love.Who needs the love of a terrorist?
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by buzzmania(m): 10:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
ghanamaican:

You shut da phuck over there.....wutw3 k3si3 tis3 Arsenal stadium. But still....
GHANA FOR LIFE
Damn!!! W'ano 3ya papa. Emirates paaa
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by buzzmania(m): 10:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
phrezzz:
Lol see BLACKness everywhere on this thread. ghanians y u do dis?
This is the look of an average bokogerian .Ugly with scaly tarred skins coupled with their indelible stench which can leave you breathless.

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 16, 2015
buzzmania:
This is the look of an average bokogerian .Ugly with scaly tarred skins coupled with their indelible stench which can leave you breathless.

Is that one of the celebrities in Ghana...chai una Ghanaians black oooo...blackie everywhere
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by buzzmania(m): 12:47am On Oct 17, 2015
akanbjgraphix:

Is that one of the celebrities in Ghana...chai una Ghanaians black oooo...blackie everywhere
I heard he used to be a senator in your Godforsaken sh!tyard

1 Like

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 17, 2015
buzzmania:
I heard he used to be a senator in your Godforsaken sh!tyard

Lamentation of a pained blackie grin

1 Like

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by buzzmania(m): 1:12am On Oct 17, 2015
akanbjgraphix:

Lamentation of a pained blackie grin
I'll rather be black than be a smelly bleached cvnt like you.
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 17, 2015
buzzmania:
I'll rather be black than be a smelly bleached cvnt like you.

Lol bro was only joking.. We don't need this..One love..abeg no vex if I don annoy u..am sorry
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by leookagbare: 1:16am On Oct 17, 2015
OMG!! Y'all Fams Gats Go See What I Just Saw On A Blog http://www.medianehd.com Can't Believe Nicki Was Drunk And Opened Her Boobs Completely On a Stage shocked . Go See Full Picture At http://www.medianehd.com
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by buzzmania(m): 1:37am On Oct 17, 2015
akanbjgraphix:

Lol bro was only joking.. We don't need this..One love..abeg no vex if I don annoy u..am sorry
Haha! No offense taken man,just playing along.
Anyway, who really takes what happens on a forum to heart?
What ever i do or say ends here,absolutely no hard feelings.
I mostly come here to wind down.You should see my face while typing this sh!t .LOL
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by iamord(m): 6:41am On Oct 17, 2015
V0lv0:

My dear the one's I see in SA always makes me wonder who they think they are cos I see really dark ones here. Even though there is nothing wrong with being dark skinned. It's simply a case of the pot calling the kettle black.
that's one of the reason why it was easy for blacks to be colonised

1 Like

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by phrezzz: 7:16am On Oct 17, 2015
Alright yesterday was pretty bad here, most of us exchange terrible words to each other me inclusive, thing is we Nigerians where hurt with yvonne Nelson, one of my fav ghanian actresses who we took like our own call us sily and useless after so many years of strong relationship. not to mention she uses nigerian distribution(Alaba market)all ghana films tho to distribute to all of Africa. truth is idont want to mention what Nigeria has done for ghana(countless)but truth is i see every1 on this thread as brothers and sisters with such beautiful /handsome faces and indeed black is beautiful! so my humble self i appologise for my words and hopefully we channel our positiveness on this thread!
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by phrezzz: 7:19am On Oct 17, 2015
I dont in anyway see ghanians as competitors or enemies, but as brothers from the same region, so rise above hate! Goodmorning.
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by phrezzz: 7:21am On Oct 17, 2015
Buzzmania dega128 Read my last 2post!
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by V0lv0(f): 9:09am On Oct 17, 2015
phrezzz:
Alright yesterday was pretty bad here, most of us exchange terrible words to each other me inclusive, thing is we Nigerians where hurt with yvonne Nelson, one of my fav ghanian actresses who we took like our own call us sily and useless after so many years of strong relationship. not to mention she uses nigerian distribution(Alaba market)all ghana films tho to distribute to all of Africa. truth is idont want to mention what Nigeria has done for ghana(countless)but truth is i see every1 on this thread as brothers and sisters with such beautiful /handsome faces and indeed black is beautiful! so my humble self i appologise for my words and hopefully we channel our positiveness on this thread!

But you don't know for a fact that Yvonne Nelson said that. Have you maybe considered that your guy is lying?

She is actually one if the few people who actually defends Nigeria yet see how the way you people have insulted her.

Nigeria has not done anything for Ghana. You act as if you people give free handouts etc. Ghana is a very accommodating country and that's the truth. I will end it at that

2 Likes

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by V0lv0(f): 9:10am On Oct 17, 2015
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by ghanamaican: 10:58am On Oct 17, 2015
V0lv0:

But you don't know for a fact that Yvonne Nelson said that. Have you maybe considered that your guy is lying?

She is actually one if the few people who actually defends Nigeria yet see how the way you people have insulted her.

Nigeria has not done anything for Ghana. You act as if you people give free handouts etc. Ghana is a very accommodating country and that's the truth. I will end it at that
The guy is a complete shitbag, this is how nigayrians think. Did dat asswipe said they have helped Ghana countless times? How can a jungle help a country
GHANA FOR LIFE
SEE GHANAIAN BEAUTY

1 Like

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by ghanamaican: 11:03am On Oct 17, 2015
prettyblack:
Nigerians are useless yet you silly are always in Nigeria shooting and premiering your movie,that last movie you premier in Ghana the seats were empty,Nigerians made you take it or leave it.
At least you are with us that nigerians are useless.....hahaaaaaaaaaaaaa
GHANA FOR LIFE

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
ghanamaican:

At least you are with us that nigerians are useless.....hahaaaaaaaaaaaaa
GHANA FOR LIFE

^^^
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by iamord(m): 1:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
akanbjgraphix:

Sir please let's put an end to this..we are Africa. We are Black, Black is beautiful and unique. We don't need to be abusing or looking down on ourselves.

#OneLove Man.
Oh wow! Nigerians are black too This is a first. From the talk in here I thought Ghanaians were the only blacks in africa. The rest are #teamlightskin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by achimotan(m): 1:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
phrezzz:

U seem to be level headed. First time of reading an apology here after e_war
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
iamord:

Oh wow! Nigerians are black too This is a first. From the talk in here I thought Ghanaians were the only blacks in africa. The rest are #teamlightskin grin

So I hope you can now close that chapter, as have told you what you want to hear already.
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by swaggerdgrt(m): 10:17pm On Oct 17, 2015
mrham03:
your cheap and dirty mother is the olosho. Kwasia, gyimii, imanka duri, mmagi, papagi Nigerian girls are the cheapest in the world.
wetin b ur prblm,na u be ivon nelson
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
No wonder dem babe dey die for us here in Ghana.
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by solesy: 10:17am On Nov 08, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Look at this idiot. Do you own pidgin English. Ghanaians don't even speak that bastardized English.

We can't leave you alone but last I checked Yvonne was in her country, so Nigerians are the one who can't leave Ghanaians alone.
i pity u ghanaians. Nigerians should leave u alone am sure u dont mean it because if nigeria leave u alone DUMSOR will kill u people. Ghanaians that cant do tins on there own wit out the help of foreigner, dey love anytin from nigeria as far to common rat dey like infact there watch world na I LIKE. Ni u dey open ur mouth dey talk nonsense
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by kenzysmith: 3:12pm On Jul 06, 2016
tintingz:
This girl that be like witch-broom is forming Rihanna and insulting Nigerians, I don't blame her I blame Iyanya for dating this bítch.

And Mister man why ordinary handshake and hug dey pain you like say na gold you wan hug, please mister thirsty-nígga kindly respect yourself and don't let this Ghana olosho insult us.
angry angry
y re u calling her a bitch mind ur words next tyme

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Onyeka Onwenu At Wesley College, Massachusetts, USA, 1975 (Throwback Photo) / Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor / Adetutu OJ Rants About Her Daughter's Religious Assignments (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.