Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? (66619 Views)

I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs / Why Do Most Ladies Fall Easily For Guys Through Social Media Than Physical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Djicemob: 5:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
Am not here to bash any girl or anything but with personal experiences here and there, Inoticed my assertion above can be nothing far from truth. Some of these girls actually quantify the riches or standard of a guy with the car he drives... Or if he even has one at all. A guy with a car has half of the "toasting" job pretty much done easy for him cos of his car.

ONE OF MY MANY EXPERIENCES:
I was at a garden around my neighborhood having drinks with friends when i saw this beautiful girl walked in,i called on her in the most respectful way i can but she acted like no one was talking to her,i stood up and walked up to her trying to spark up a convo but again she snubbed me(almost giving me the "talk to the hand" thingy,while looking at me head to toe).I left her site back to a round of mockery and laughter by my tipsy friends.I took the shame thinking "what went wrong", "Am i not handsome,charming or articulate enough"?.I noticed her friends came later on and it was excitement and laughter from them,whilst occasionally pointing towards our direction and the loser(Probably me)...I don die!

To my surprise,days after,i was 'driving' out of my hood when i saw that same girl,i honked my horn and parked right beside her.Before i could whisper to myself 'pls no more embarrassment from this girl!'...she stopped and was actually looking excited,she greeted me "Good afternoon" more than twice when i pretended like i didn't hear her the first two times.More surprising was,before i could say a word she immediately asked me(with a wide grin) "am i not the guy from the other day,the guy from the garden?" And am like "yea" next thing she started apologizing like her life depended on it. Damn! Magic! I thought to myself.

Note:I got to know this girl very well afterwards,she is 20 and by all standards not a runs girl.

I probably wouldn't have gotten her attention if it wasn't for the car.Smh!

Such a turn-off!

353 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Vinshu(f): 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2015

28 Likes

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
"if you place a guy that owns a camel with the one that uses his leggedis Benz, babe will still go for the one with camel. Let's say its nature, babe no wan suffer at all".

381 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
it's the stamp/certificate that endorses you as a loaded guy, haven't you heard that women can perceive money from million miles away?

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by IamLEGEND1: 5:33pm On Oct 15, 2015
just 20yrs and she don start the thing?
#SmD

151 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
because it's easier to make up in a car than on legs. undecided

it's common sense, bruh.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 15, 2015
Vinshu:
I did not read the post but to answer the question asked in the title:

They are Nigerian girls!
Why do I see you on almost every thread?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Vinshu(f): 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Why do I see you on almost every thread?

I'm catching my fun smiley

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hmmm undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by prevail23(m): 5:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
bros,no be only car.. just anything dat has 2 or more tires. be it okada, Truck, car,tipper,tractor, dem go enter

162 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
Vinshu:

I'm catching my fun smiley
I see. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Slimzjoe(m): 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
They want an Easy Life...that's Just it

And why did you try to get her attention Again after being embarrassed before undecided

45 Likes

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by kcid(m): 5:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
Many girls are foolish(offense intended). angryMany girls are foolish(offense intended).

230 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Djicemob: 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"if you place a guy that owns a camel with the one that uses his leggedis Benz, babe will still go for the one with camel. Let's say its nature, babe no wan suffer at all".
grin Easy life seekers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
My brother, it's indeed a shameful trend. I think a lot of factors are responsible for this behaviour. So lemme give them some slack. LOL!

Somehow it's a societal issue. We have a society that has come to idolise ostentation of affluence- especially things like cars. We're a pretty poor nation, looking from the GDP angle; hence anyone with a car can be quickly adjudged as being wealthy. I doubt I can do sufficient justice to this issue at hand. Poverty is high in Nigeria. The average woman doesn't want to be too close to someone who appears to be struggling financially. SMH! Some in laws treat guys with cars better. I believe the ladies are naturally responding to OUR society's expectations and values.

Background. I think this also has a lot to do with this issue. I had a very close female friend back at the higher Institution days. She's one of the most serene, mature, focused and responsible ladies I've met. Even when I showed up with my ride after I got a job, she didn't come any inch closer; she simply remained herself. Even when others within that our cycle of friends were visibly excited for me, she still remained herself. My woman and her siblings also fall in this category of proper family values and discipline. They're hardly moved by any material show from men. So, to a large extent, family values and upbringing are also responsible.

The lady's Personal Values. There are still thousands of ladies with some sense of discipline, though a lot more are on the opposite side. A lot of them don't even know who they are, their values, their limits of tolerance, their beliefs; almost anything goes. The issue is rather complex.

All in all, women are so wired uniquely with such complexities that men can't fully grasp them. Even them are sometimes confused as to their true identities. LOL!

235 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Djicemob: 10:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
kcid:
Many girls are foolish(offense intended). angryMany girls are foolish(offense intended).
U vex o grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Djicemob: 10:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
Vinshu:
I did not read the post but to answer the question asked in the title:

They are Nigerian girls!
u wan form say u no be one of them?

Who you dey impersonate for your dp? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by JigsawKillah(m): 10:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
These girls wey their father and grandfathers nor get even bicycle go dey form madam for front seat of people car.

Btw. . . Op, if na you, you go like trek till your shoes know road to your workplace/school?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Djicemob: 10:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
JigsawKillah:
These girls wey their father and grandfathers nor get even bicycle go dey form madam for front seat of people car.

Btw. . . Op, if na you, you go like trek till your shoes know road to your workplace/school?
Lmao grin

Guys wey nor get 4leg or even 2leg nor get hope be dat?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Flashh: 10:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
They even fall for car keys, without seeing the car. That really shows how pathetic they are.

220 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by neweraomo: 10:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
Cos they are ur sisters
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Bonapart(m): 10:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
Foolish questions on foolish thrend

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by englishmart(m): 10:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
yeah... Because they need something mobile over their heads

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
they love sitting at the other seat blushing their teeth like a burnt goat oppressing the other lady.

a cousin and I were driving his car, and honked a lady, without knowing us from Adams,she entered the AC tite car,I was like she didn't even fear for her life at all.

simple truth,most are gold digger.

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by allanphash7(m): 10:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
Because of sense of belonging among their peers

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
They believe you have ARRIVED. Naija girls are really stupid and dense nah.

Na akamu dey their brain

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Dazirazo(m): 10:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
True talk

DO YOU CARE TO MANAGE YOUR DIABETES AND HYPERTENSION IN A NATURAL WAY?... Visit this link..www.nairaland.com/2619089/natural-way-completely-manage-diabetes
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by hayorzzyzx(m): 10:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
I have said it over and over again,Girl are investors..They only invest where they can make profit
GBAM

Quote me Anywhere

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Millz404(m): 10:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
Because e no easy to trek for inside hot sun

25 Likes

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
Djicemob:
Am not here to bash any girl or anything but with personal experiences here and there, Inoticed my assertion above can be nothing far from truth. Some of these girls actually quantify the riches or standard of a guy with the car he drives... Or if he even has one at all. A guy with a car has half of the "toasting" job pretty much done easy for him cos of his car.

ONE OF MY MANY EXPERIENCES:
I was at a garden around my neighborhood having drinks with friends when i saw this beautiful girl walked in,i called on her in the most respectful way i can but she acted like no one was talking to her,i stood up and walked up to her trying to spark up a convo but again she snubbed me(almost giving me the "talk to the hand" thingy,while looking at me head to toe).I left her site back to a round of mockery and laughter by my tipsy friends.I took the shame thinking "what went wrong", "Am i not handsome,charming or articulate enough"?.I noticed her friends came later on and it was excitement and laughter from them,whilst occasionally pointing towards our direction and the loser(Probably me)...I don die!

To my surprise,days after,i was 'driving' out of my hood when i saw that same girl,i honked my horn and parked right beside her.Before i could whisper to myself 'pls no more embarrassment from this girl!'...she stopped and was actually looking excited,she greeted me "Good afternoon" more than twice when i pretended like i didn't hear her the first two times.More surprising was,before i could say a word she immediately asked me(with a wide grin) "am i not the guy from the other day,the guy from the garden?" And am like "yea" next thing she started apologizing like her life depended on it. Damn! Magic! I thought to myself.

Note:I got to know this girl very well afterwards,she is 20 and by all standards not a runs girl.

I probably wouldn't have gotten her attention if it wasn't for the car.Smh!

Such a turn-off!

grin cheesy grin cool cheesy
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by 69MissedCalls(m): 10:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
yea. I've experienced such. when I mentioned "i have a Car" she gave me the "Bleep me" eyes. it's not a Nigerian thing tho. it's a human instinct. even in biblical times, if u have valuable shiit, pussy go follow you.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by tosyne2much(m): 10:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
With this kind of thread, you begin to wonder if we no longer have ladies on nairaland

I see the ladies creating male accounts just to bash the OP

26 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) / My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me / Sex Is Disgusting, I Will Never Partake In That Nonsense - Lady Says

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.