Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

A man walked into the ladies department of a Macy's - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A man walked into the ladies department of a Macy's (2589 Views)

Dude Walked Into Gtb, Starts Robbing. Caught. Says He Wore An INVISIBLE RING / A Man Nd A Woman Walked Into A Guest House / A Drunk Walked Into A Bar Crying. One Of The Other Men In The Bar Asked Him What (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A man walked into the ladies department of a Macy's by Odeku(m): 4:18pm On Oct 29, 2005
A man walked into the ladies department of a Macy's and shyly walked up to the woman behind the counter and said, "I'd like to buy a bra for my wife. What type of bra?" asked the clerk. Type?" inquires the man, "There's more than one type? Look around," said the saleslady, as she showed a sea of bras in every shape, size, color and material imaginable.

Actually, even with all of this variety, there are really only four types of bras to choose from. Relieved, the man asked about the types. The saleslady replied: There are the Catholic, the Salvation Army, the Presbyterian, and the Baptist types. Which one would you prefer?

Now totally befuddled, the man asked about the differences between them. The Saleslady responded, "It is all really quite simple...

The Catholic type supports the masses. The Salvation Army type lifts the fallen, The Presbyterian type keeps them staunch and upright, and The Baptist makes mountains out of mole hills.

Have you ever wondered why A, B, C, D, DD, E, F, G, and H are the letters used to define bra sizes? If you have wondered why, but couldn't figure out what the letters stood for, it is about time you became informed!

(A} Almost Boobs...
{B} Barely there.
{C} Can't Complain!
{D} Dang!
{DD} Double dang!
{E} Enormous!
{F} Fake.
{G} Get a Reduction.
{H} Help me, I've fallen and I can't get up !

Send this to all that will appreciate it!

They forgot the German bra.
Re: A man walked into the ladies department of a Macy's by sweetnini(f): 12:10am On Oct 30, 2005
hahaha na u know ooooooooo
Re: A man walked into the ladies department of a Macy's by vizion: 3:30pm On Nov 01, 2005
Ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Odeku! ! ! where u hear this one? ? ?
Re: A man walked into the ladies department of a Macy's by Odeku(m): 3:41pm On Nov 01, 2005
isn't that we all men says when we see boobs? LMAO
Re: A man walked into the ladies department of a Macy's by Rolly: 7:44pm On Nov 07, 2005
who told u this? na wa o!
Re: A man walked into the ladies department of a Macy's by fabian(f): 2:04pm On Nov 08, 2005
Hmmmmmm, I reserve my comments!
Re: A man walked into the ladies department of a Macy's by Odeku(m): 7:13pm On Nov 11, 2005
Rolly that is how we men react
Re: A man walked into the ladies department of a Macy's by rihanna(f): 7:36pm On Nov 11, 2005
this is hilarious. good work Odeku
Re: A man walked into the ladies department of a Macy's by clemcykul(f): 11:36am On Oct 10, 2008
lol
good one
Re: A man walked into the ladies department of a Macy's by MrInfo1(m): 11:37am On Oct 10, 2008
Clem stay one place undecided
Re: A man walked into the ladies department of a Macy's by clemcykul(f): 12:03pm On Oct 10, 2008
i wunt do that
Re: A man walked into the ladies department of a Macy's by Scopium: 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2008
[size=13pt]Clem's airbag can't get on the list, they need a very vast space to describe it cool[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Gbenga Adeboye As Pastor / 1 Nigerian Boy Gave Belle To 5 Teachers And 15 Gals In His School. / Wow Happy New Month Folk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.