Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. (113322 Views)

"No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady / Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" / No Sex Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by mayorkyzo: 6:13pm On Oct 15, 2015
Being a man, I've never quite figured out why the sexual urge of men and women differ so much. And I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing. I have never figured out why men think with their head and women with their heart. I have never figured out why the sexual desire gene gets thrown into a state of turmoil when it hears the words "I do."

One evening last week, my wife and I were getting into bed. Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says "I don't feel like
it, I just want you to hold me."

I said "WHAT?!!! What was that?!"

So she says the words that every husband on the planet dreads to hear "You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man."

She responded to my puzzled look by saying, "Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?"

Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night I went to sleep.

The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big
unnamed department store.

I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take so I told her
we'll just buy them all.

She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said let's get a pair for each outfit.

We went on to the jewelry department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings.

Let me tell you ... she was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck!

I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis.

I think I threw her for a loop when I said, "That's fine, honey."

She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement.

Smiling with excited anticipation she finally said, "I think this is all dear, let's go to the cashier."

I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, "No honey, I don't feel like it."

Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled "WHAT!!!"

I then said, "Really honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough
for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman."

And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me I added, "Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy
you?"

Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either ...

http://www.primepuzzle.com/leesnewest/one-wave-short.html

1559 Likes 234 Shares

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by braine(m): 6:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hilarious! cheesy chai! This is wickedness. I dare not try this.. She might just take the kitty from me forever. cheesy cheesy

281 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Hazardd(m): 6:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
nice joke sha

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 15, 2015
nice joke . . . try this in real life, and you won't be having sex for three months. cheesy

441 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Omofairy(f): 6:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
And you can say hello to extended celibacy

113 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hahahhahahahhahaha hahahhahahahhahaha u won't even get it till next 2weeks

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by utenwuson: 6:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
lol.....best response EVER!!!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Adasun(m): 7:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
Dis one na sex strike una go entergrin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by pTomz(m): 7:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
clownsgrin

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
This is happening to me right now and instead of me frown-ing, I can't stop laughing... And I mustn't try this.. . Cause I won't be able to take the horror in her eye... She too love material thing.... But sex is extraordinarily optional to her

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by hardeymorlar(m): 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
Dis is d funniest post i've read on NL dis yr!! grin cheesy....RIP to d ngga tho cry

105 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 15, 2015
so I can smile today? grin grin

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by faith551(m): 9:14pm On Oct 15, 2015
The game we play with women is called mind games, and if you can't play it, you transfer the power to call the shot to the better player who's the lady in this case.
I dnt think my wife can ever refuse me, even a girl friend wnt, cause I pretty much know how to keep the key's

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by dinachi(m): 9:16pm On Oct 15, 2015
great! He may not have sex for months but after they make up she will never try that bullshit of her ever.

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by engrhorla(m): 9:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Laffin n Laffin n laffin

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by HomieQuan(m): 9:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
BOSS

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by xxxangel(m): 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
bros I hail oooo, u try wella jst prepare ur mind becos d kind meal u will be getin dis week even ur dog will shouting blood of jesus

224 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 15, 2015
Did you get the receipt after cheesy
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by AbuMikey(m): 9:58pm On Oct 15, 2015
*Falls from PawPaw tree laughing* gringrincheesygringrin

16 Likes

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by domido(m): 10:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
Konji for like 3months is coming ur way.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by eghuan1(m): 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
nice but sleep with one eye closed.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by mlanreh: 10:24pm On Oct 15, 2015
Nice one bro

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by bastien: 10:24pm On Oct 15, 2015
Very funny

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Psittacus(m): 10:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
Bad market for u o.

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Brainaic(m): 10:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
Lmao

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 15, 2015
The man don enter menopause from that store grin.

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 15, 2015
Lmfao! "grin"

Try this with me...We won't even share the same Bedroom for the next 6years....You'd probably sleep in the couch or something...... undecided

*****************************"LoL! that's wicked! undecided

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
Na this kind story dey get part 2" I want to divorce my wife"No sex for me fr d past 8 monthsl

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by wizzprince(m): 11:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
With what you have done it is either you are finished completely or you are completely finished .thanks for making us laugh sha,abeg update us and let us know weather you guys are still married

43 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening / Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 / A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking