Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. (113328 Views)

"No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady / Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" / No Sex Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Bamz(m): 11:26pm On Oct 15, 2015
Noone holds a smart guy ransom. wink

2 Likes

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Lordtrillion(m): 11:27pm On Oct 15, 2015
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Blackeard(m): 11:38pm On Oct 15, 2015
Buahahahaha hilarious man
mayorkyzo:
I 've never quite figured out why
the sèxual urges of men and women
differ so much.
And I never have figured out the
whole Venus and Mars thing or why
men think with their head and women
with their heart.
For example...
One evening last week, my wife and
I were getting into bed. Well, the
passion started to heat up, but
then she said "I don't feel like
it, I just want you to hold me."
I said "WHAT??!! What was that?!"
So she said the words that every
husband on the planet dreads to
hear...
"You're just not in touch with my
emotional needs as a woman enough
for me to satisfy your physical
needs as a man."
She responded to my puzzled look
by saying,
"Can't you just love me for who I
am and not what I do for you in
the bedroom?"
Realizing that nothing was going to
happen that night, I went to sleep. The very next day, I opted to take
the day off of work to spend time
with her.
We went out to a nice lunch and then
went shopping at a big, high-end
department store.
I walked around with her while she
tried on several very expensive outfits.
She couldn't decide which one to take
so I told her we'd just buy them all.
She wanted new shoes to compliment
her new clothes, so I said lets get
a pair for each outfit.
We went on to the jewellery department
where she picked out a pair of
diamond earrings.
Let me tell you...she was so excited.
She must have thought I was one wave
short of a tsunami.
I started to think she was testing
me because she asked for a tennis
bracelet when she doesn't even know
how to play tennis.
But, I think I threw her for a loop
when I said,
"That's fine, honey."
She appeared to be almost nearing
sèxual satisfaction from all of the
excitement.
Smiling with excited anticipation
she finally said, "I think this is
all dear; let's go to the cashier."
I could hardly contain myself when
I blurted out,
"No honey, I don't feel like it."
Her face just went completely blank
as her jaw dropped with a baffled,
"WHAT?"
I then said "Honey, I just want you
to HOLD this stuff for a while.
You're just not in touch with my
financial means as a man, enough for
me to satisfy your shopping needs as
a woman."
And just when she had this look like
she was going to kill me, I added,
"Why can't you just love me for who
I am and not for the things I buy you?"
Apparently, I'm not having sèx tonight
either.

LOL
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by MissSlimbody(f): 12:15am On Oct 16, 2015
Blizzy9ja:
Stale
Very

1 Like

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by GallantKing(m): 12:38am On Oct 16, 2015
Crazy..lol
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by BlackOnassis(m): 12:40am On Oct 16, 2015
cheesy grin grin This stuff funny die. That husband na Baddo of life. tongue

1 Like

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by MrImole: 12:40am On Oct 16, 2015
Nice one!!
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by BlackOnassis(m): 12:42am On Oct 16, 2015
xxxangel:
bros I hail oooo, u try wella jst prepare ur mind becos d kind meal u will be getin dis week even ur dog will shouting blood of jesus

i no fit laugh abeg. grin
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by missyadorable(f): 1:08am On Oct 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
nice joke . . . try this in real life, and you won't be having sex for three months. cheesy
Says who? his side chics and ashewo nko?

19 Likes

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by 4stylz: 1:13am On Oct 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
nice joke . . . try this in real life, and you won't be having sex for three months. cheesy

When olosho joint never close

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Nobody: 1:20am On Oct 16, 2015
missyadorable:

Says who? his side chics and ashewo nko?
he's married, lady.
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Nobody: 1:55am On Oct 16, 2015
Hilarious! !!
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by missyadorable(f): 2:35am On Oct 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
he's married, lady.
So? see this one..he is married means what? when all married men phuck toto outside n inside(eg housemaid,wife's relative n sometimes their own daughters)

5 Likes

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by missyadorable(f): 2:36am On Oct 16, 2015
4stylz:

When olosho joint never close
abi o

2 Likes

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Nobody: 2:38am On Oct 16, 2015
missyadorable:

So? see this one..he is married means what? when all married men phuck toto outside n inside(eg housemaid,wife's relative n sometimes their own daughters)
all married men?
that is quite the generalization. i happen to know several families with men who do not cheat. at all. not all men are prone to such acts.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by missyadorable(f): 2:52am On Oct 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
all married men?
that is quite the generalization. i happen to know several families with men who do not cheat. at all. not all men are prone to such acts.
Of course.families with "prickless" men...And I hope you do follow all the men around inside their pants

4 Likes

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by wristbangle: 3:02am On Oct 16, 2015
Do me, I do you. Man no go vex cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Nobody: 3:04am On Oct 16, 2015
missyadorable:

Of course.families with "prickless" men...And I hope you do follow all the men around inside their pants

Ur choice of words tho.....very vulgar... keep it low a little smiley

4 Likes

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Nobody: 3:22am On Oct 16, 2015
missyadorable:

prickless . . . why do i get the feeling that you had very abusive and irresponsible parents? your worldview is immensely skewed.
it is actually the other way around. men of substance do not cheat. men that are guided by their principles. and contrary to what you might think, there are actually a lot of them out there. more than you can imagine in fact.
having sex with relatives . . . their daughters . . . so archaic and local. i think you will find, that keeping to one woman is in fact very possible for the male folk. and there are several fellow women who confirm this.

on another side, there are certain men who are of the opinion that all women are in fact sluts that cheat at the slightest opportunity. and what do you have to say about this? are you such a woman?

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by missyadorable(f): 4:03am On Oct 16, 2015
avasweet:

Ur choice of words tho.....very vulgar... keep it low a little smiley
what is this sl.ut even saying?

3 Likes

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by onismate: 5:01am On Oct 16, 2015
chaiiiiiii op u get luck say no be mama peace you try this with, if not she will topple your govt.

2 Likes

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by bidexmat(m): 5:08am On Oct 16, 2015
U go fear wen bush meat and hunter deh negotiate! Odi kwa very risky grin
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Nobody: 5:50am On Oct 16, 2015
Omofairy:
And you can say hello to extended celibacy

Celibacy no dey kill person na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by kingsmok(m): 6:21am On Oct 16, 2015
Try to know what she wanted

1 Like

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by IceDude(m): 7:13am On Oct 16, 2015
Omofairy:
And you can say hello to extended celibacy
And so? Is she the only woman with kondus?.........At times u women are just so annoying!

2 Likes

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by IceDude(m): 7:21am On Oct 16, 2015
Estharfabian:
Lmfao! "grin"

Try this with me...We won't even share the same Bedroom for the next 6years....You'd probably sleep in the couch or something......undecided

*****************************"LoL! that's wicked!
Try this with a guy like me and u get ur asss kicked 4rm my house. I cant beg my wife b4 shining her congo, tufiakwa!........Why u nor just buy padlock make u lock am?

13 Likes

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Asebaba1(m): 7:29am On Oct 16, 2015
op
Teempakguy:
must man have it with wife alone. There are many alternatives. Some women dont know the importance of sex with their husbands

3 Likes

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 16, 2015
IceDude:
Try this with a guy like me and u get ur asss kicked 4rm my house. I cant beg my wife b4 shining her congo, tufiakwa!........Why u nor just buy padlock make u lock am?
LoL! one of the Reason I wanna Marry A Sensible Nigga...undecided

**********Not someone with Your Ancient Mentality sweery lipsrsealed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by imsuboi(m): 7:51am On Oct 16, 2015
Estharfabian:

I'm not surprised you called his mentality ancient. smiley The only thing you Nigerian females bring to the "table" is your wide smelly introitus undecided

Its the only bargaining tool you apes have. Travel the world and see your counterparts excelling in basically all fields (academically). An average Nigerian female like your illiterate self can't even hold a conversation. SMH

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by IceDude(m): 7:54am On Oct 16, 2015
Estharfabian:

Lol, u are very funny. U call a guy u can control a sensible nigga?.........Hmm, we call that kinda guy "Ofurukpe nigga"

21 Likes

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 16, 2015
imsuboi:

I'm not surprised you called his mentality ancient. smiley The only thing you Nigerian females bring to the "table" is your wide smelly introitus undecided

Its the only bargaining tool you apes have. Travel the world and see your counterparts excelling in basically all fields (academically). An average Nigerian female like your illiterate self can't even hold a conversation. SMH
I'm Sure U eagerly Expect A Reply from Me...Huh?.embarassed Alright! lemme help U Outta Your Misery.....

Firstly...I stopped reading The Knowledgeable Shii U wrote from "Smelly introitus" I wonder if that's a Legit word...undecided
LoL...Thanks tho! I'd add it to my Vocabulary..."grin" *things U learn in Nairaland* undecided

secondly, it's way Too Early to Get into Cyber fights...don'tcha think? shocked I Just woke up for God's Sake! sad

One Last Advice...Learn Howtah Mind Your Business,Kay? it'll save U A Lotta Trouble...Ciao Amigo! undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 16, 2015
IceDude:
Lol, u are very funny. U call a guy u can control a sensible nigga?.........Hmm, we call that kinda guy "Ofurukpe nigga"
LoL! there's nothing Controlling bout what ah just said....****

Okay...Ah just woke Up..Can we do this some other Time? please? sad At least when I've actually Brushed my Teeth and had a good meal?? Then, I'll Reply You! deal? lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening / A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.