Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. (113334 Views)

"No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady / Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" / No Sex Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2015
Nigeria girls, lady's and women abeg change una attitude let there be no awkwardness when it comes to sex.... Be straight about it and stop using it as a collateral
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by kinharold(m): 10:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
Being a man, I've never quite figured out why the sexual urge of men and women differ so much. And I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing. I have never figured out why men think with their head and women with their heart. I have never figured out why the sexual desire gene gets thrown into a state of turmoil when it hears the words "I do."
On a serious note: this is actually one fact/truth that really needs some serious research work.
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Ryda(m): 10:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
braine:
Hilarious! cheesy chain! This is wickedness. I dare not try this.. She might just take the kitty from me forever. cheesy cheesy

meaning she won't be needing my joystick in her life anymore cheesy
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Topsonhandsome(m): 10:12pm On Oct 16, 2015
This is the best joke of the year ... I can't stop laughing in Dagrins voice . Thumbs up man.
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
Estharfabian:
OUR HOUSE ofcourse....undecided
no man go agree...try it.
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Sappyman(m): 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
Nice one my guy. She want to disgrace you secretly but you ended up disgracing her publicly. You are tough my guy.

1 Like

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by ibknaanii(m): 10:33pm On Oct 16, 2015
Hilarious
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by bellville: 10:37pm On Oct 16, 2015
Baaaaaadt guy! Very hilarious post. It's been long I laughed this hard. I need to share this. Nairaland can be fun sometimes.

Shop for books. Check my signature.
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by tosyne2much(m): 11:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
braine:
Hilarious! cheesy chain! This is wickedness. I dare not try this.. She might just take the kitty from me forever. cheesy cheesy
hahahahahaha roflwkmd cheesy

1 Like

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Pinkybush: 11:12pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ladies are not smiling tongue
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Solozzo(m): 11:25pm On Oct 16, 2015
Estharfabian:
Lmfao! "grin"

Try this with me...We won't even share the same Bedroom for the next 6years....You'd probably sleep in the couch or something......undecided

*****************************"LoL! that's wicked!

Your response is not so wise. The husband showed that he is not all about sex. He only followed the advice given by his wife. Had he had the sex, that night, it would appear that he bought the sex from her. She tried to pay him back with sex and he said ino. It's best they slept that way. Sex can be for another day. Today it's love and emotions. His wife will for ever respect him if she is a wise woman.

1 Like

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by caprini1: 11:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
Mcowubaba:

I will stream online....on better still go out to a Viewing Centre (talking 4rm personl experience) simple...
abeggi life to short for too much wahala..
Well bro...she knows where to hold my balls where it hurts most...I stopped going to viewing centres,when Madrid signed Mourinho,and I went to a viewing centre wearing my Ronaldo jersey,to go and brag,Barca beat us 5-0,I wanted to leave before the end of the game,but I was held hostage,that I must finish watching the game.

3 Likes

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Mckandre(m): 11:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
I ve never
seen so much likes on a topic before. Nice one op
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Nature8(m): 12:02am On Oct 17, 2015
Lwkmd..
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Jtmanager(m): 12:23am On Oct 17, 2015
mayorkyzo:

http://www.primepuzzle.com/leesnewest/one-wave-short.html
If I marry for front I must do this...but I hope e no cause woju o
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by J4Jenom(m): 12:48am On Oct 17, 2015
cheesy I am laughing in Chinese!... Guy, na u bad pass... I assure you what you did was the best thing... does she still thinks that you guys are into a relationship and not married?
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Nobody: 1:03am On Oct 17, 2015
Estharfabian:
Lmfao! "grin"

Try this with me...We won't even share the same Bedroom for the next 6years....You'd probably sleep in the couch or something......undecided

And where would you be sleeping, in other men's beds I guess? undecided

1 Like

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by imsuboi(m): 1:48am On Oct 17, 2015
Estharfabian:
I'm Sure U eagerly Expect A Reply from Me...Huh?.embarassed Alright! lemme help U Outta Your Misery.....

Firstly...I stopped reading The Knowledgeable Shii U wrote from "Smelly introitus" I wonder if that's a Legit word...undecided
LoL...Thanks tho! I'd add it to my Vocabulary..."grin" *things U learn in Nairaland* undecided

secondly, it's way Too Early to Get into Cyber fights...don'tcha think? shocked I Just woke up for God's Sake! sad

One Last Advice...Learn Howtah Mind Your Business,Kay? it'll save U A Lotta Trouble...Ciao Amigo! undecided

**waving a white flag.

Don't be pissed dear grin

I was hungry when I typed that; you know a hungry man is an angry man cheesy cheesy

Peace smiley smiley
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by imsuboi(m): 1:50am On Oct 17, 2015
Sunshinelady:
. See ur kind of mentality is d reason d lady says she can never be wit som1 like u, & am sure 99.99 per cent of women feel dat way too. Dear if there's history of low IQ in ur family & as a result ur mother, sisters and daughters cannot hold conversations, dat doesnt mean u shuld assume all women are like d female members of ur family. & So to u women from other countries re smarter than Nigerian women? See what inferiority complex is doing to u...I pity d woman dat ends up wit ur sorry ass

Your reply has been duly noted wink

I shall now proceed to ignore your dry illiterate _ass, quote me no more, you ratchet uncouth thing.

Scram boo boo _kitty, go play with your fellow hoes or something. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by toshmann(m): 1:57am On Oct 17, 2015
@topic

HehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahajahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahHhahahHhHhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahHhaahHhahahHHahahahahahah

To be continued. . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Cully408(m): 3:27am On Oct 17, 2015
IceDude:
LMAO......Chai! Nigerian women! Incase u all dont know "I Dont Negotiate With Kondus, I Destroy Them" grin
#LOL# guy u bad
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Cully408(m): 3:59am On Oct 17, 2015
adeoladele:
Walai am having the same issue with my wife currently, she always not feel like having sex, have been having this issue over 2 years now, but now I cant cope anymore I will compromise, am ready to give it out to my friend receptionist tommorow. Thank God this message come up here how on hell will married woman keeps denying you sex everyday.
Bro talk to her abt it nd make her see reason that what she is doing is wrong
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Cully408(m): 4:53am On Oct 17, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! You guys think Girls can't actually do the same shii You Guys do?? undecided LoL! lipsrsealed

I'll probably SIGN UP with two Or morelipsrsealed People to assist HIM till he's Ready...undecided *
Nd madam who do u think get to lost at d end of d day or game? Or re u d kind of lady dat follow dat useless word of wat a man can do a woman can do better
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Lashaka: 5:09am On Oct 17, 2015
What goes around comes around...dats d way it should b
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by xakakes: 6:07am On Oct 17, 2015
Estharfabian:
Lmfao! "grin"

Then prepare to have Ekaitte playing all the roles until you come to proper reasoning!
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 17, 2015
xynerise:

Sometimes revenge is reciprocal, maybe in a mild way. What if the man was the first person to act, would you advise the woman not to revenge? grin

You know, Revenge at all levels is due to Lack Of Love. I don't encourage revenge because it keeps reproducing until Divorce happens, if both are immature of course. One has to assume the 'Bigger Person' on time... sad
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 17, 2015
grandlexuz:

Hey bros, how was your last trip to heaven.....lol. Any way I get what you mean. Many times I have treated my wife with somuch love even on occasions where she has fallen very short. Does she appreciate? No
lol, yea. I believe you're more experienced enough to know that sometimes some women act selfishly as though you "owe them", Yes, sure you do. Unlike your wife, I believe appreciating one another gives us the fire to do more. It's only in a work environment bosses think that appreciation can impede your performance, but the family ain't a working environment.

1 Like

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by adeoladele(m): 8:26am On Oct 17, 2015
Smile, am a good xtian several talk even I took her to a counselor to talk to her, I send her arcticle on effect of this. All na the same, my sex huge is high to the extent that I can't just cope again, she has push me to level that if am in huge I have to self service to make things rite. U can't just understand bro
Cully408:
Bro talk to her abt it nd make her see reason that what she is doing is wrong
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Excelento(m): 8:46am On Oct 17, 2015
Thanks for making me to laugh
Just update me to know
if
U
FINALLY
PAY
THE
BIL
or
NOT
THANKS.
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by ilo04(m): 8:57am On Oct 17, 2015
hahaha
I don laugh sotey person beside think say I dey mad
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 17, 2015
Guy this is real uhnn am gonna try it,.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening / A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.