Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,170 members, 7,780,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:43 AM

Which Network Has The Cheapest Call Rate To Ghana Numbers? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Network Has The Cheapest Call Rate To Ghana Numbers? (9001 Views)

Which Network Data Plan Lasts Longer? / What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? / Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Network Has The Cheapest Call Rate To Ghana Numbers? by Trut(m): 6:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
Good evening all,
Which network has the cheapest call rate to Ghana?
MTN and Glo are charging me N1 per second for call to Ghana number.
Waiting for good recommendations.
Re: Which Network Has The Cheapest Call Rate To Ghana Numbers? by Trut(m): 6:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
Make una answer my question abeg, MTN and Glo don do me shege for calling Ghana numbers.
Re: Which Network Has The Cheapest Call Rate To Ghana Numbers? by bigtt76(f): 7:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
Explore the use of Viber and Google Hangout for calls. They're cost effective else you stick with Glo or MTN. Airtel might be cheap though but not tried it.
Re: Which Network Has The Cheapest Call Rate To Ghana Numbers? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
bigtt76:
Explore the use of Viber and Google Hangout for calls. They're cost effective else you stick with Glo or MTN. Airtel might be cheap though but not tried it.
Visafone should be better because I learnt they charge N30/min to Ghana numbers. You can compared the two since MTN charges N1/sec or N60/min while visa is N30/min
Re: Which Network Has The Cheapest Call Rate To Ghana Numbers? by Trut(m): 12:21am On Oct 16, 2015
asuustrike2009:

Visafone should be better because I learnt they charge N30/min to Ghana numbers. You can compared the two since MTN charges N1/sec or N60/min while visa is N30/min

I will try Visafone, I have the Visafone Android App in my phone.

Thanks for the suggestion.
Re: Which Network Has The Cheapest Call Rate To Ghana Numbers? by Nobody: 1:31am On Oct 16, 2015
Trut:

I will try Visafone, I have the Visafone Android App in my phone.

Thanks for the suggestion.
Welcome
Re: Which Network Has The Cheapest Call Rate To Ghana Numbers? by ifeadikanwanne: 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2017
For everyone who is based outside Nigeria and calls Nigeria alot, then importers too who travel out for business, this is for you all to grab

To get started, you pay N2,000 to get a 0702 Smile phone number with 230minutes calls.

Subsequently, one can subscribe When the minutes finishes as low as N1,000.
N:B: for every N1,000, you get 200minutes calls. So you can do N1,000 or more depending on how many minutes you want to purchase.

You dont need a sim card to do this, all you need is go to play store/ App Store; depending on the type of phone he or she is using and download Smile Voice

To call Nigeria from anywhere outside Nigeria is simply 8k per second irrespective of the network you are calling and every calls you receive, is free on the receivers part, and the caller will be charged normal charging fee of his or her network provider like you are calling Nigeria to Nigeria

Its a WoW, trust me

Contact me on 08137065909 to grab yours today and stay closer to home.

(1) (Reply)

10 Tips For Smartphone Security / Stop Buying Phones From Aliexpress, Gearbest, And Other Chinese Stores. / 10 Ways To Minimize Data Usage While Browsing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.