Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,397 members, 7,781,136 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:36 AM

.... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / .... (3278 Views)

The Easiest Way To Get Rid Of Pimple's / Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? / HELP!! How Can I Get Rid Of The Keloid Scar On My Head? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
Re: .... by Yellowson(m): 6:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
Use alomo wash ur face everymorning it will be clear
Re: .... by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
Yellowson:
Use alomo wash ur face everymorning it will be clear
U mean alomo bitter?
Re: .... by Yellowson(m): 6:53pm On Oct 15, 2015
engees001:

U mean alomo bitter?
yes

1 Like

Re: .... by Durts: 6:58pm On Oct 15, 2015
Pimples is one of the simplest facial deases that we may treat and controled in just 2 to 3weeks and your face will have its normal look with the help of our local medications with a small cash. Also we teach you how to even made it locally by ur good self

The help of Alomo Betters is not the best because of the Alcohol concentrates! Which is not good the skins
Re: .... by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
Durts:

Pimples is one of the simplest facial deases that we may treat and controled in just 2 to 3weeks and your face will have its normal look with the help of our local medications with a small cash. Also we teach you how to even made it locally by ur good self

The help of Alomo Betters is not the best because of the Alcohol concentrates! Which is not good the skins
what den do u suggest
Re: .... by Geoforever(f): 8:11am On Oct 16, 2015
How sever is your pimples?what have you used on it and how effective are those product on it?if you haven't find anything that works for you,i have a good news for you.Just call dis no 08035151554 to say goodbye to the pimples
Re: .... by Durts: 8:41am On Oct 16, 2015
engees001

what den do u suggest.

My suggetion is that i will tell you to buy our multiple cleanser basically for facial treatment i.e.Bad Pimples, Rinkles and Dark Sports,Skin & Body rashies etc. and the price good. #1,990
If this idea is welcome by you make your payments and send info on how to send your park maybe by coria service or post or any other means.
Re: .... by krestup: 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2015
Here are some tips to help with your pimples
1. Put hot water in a bucket and put your face close to it, so the steam could extract some oil from your face. (Do it morning and evening)
2. Reduce your intake of fatty foods
3. Apply naturally aloe vera gel on your face (this also helps to keep your face fresh)
4. You can also make use of honey, cucumbers, garlic (although it has an offensive odour but it works well)
5. Ensure you regular wash your face when it's oily.
6. You can also visit a skin doctor for more advice.

Simple Home Remedies To Get Rid of Pimples

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .... by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
Durts:
engees001

what den do u suggest.

My suggetion is that i will tell you to buy our multiple cleanser basically for facial treatment i.e.Bad Pimples, Rinkles and Dark Sports,Skin & Body rashies etc. and the price good. #1,990
If this idea is welcome by you make your payments and send info on how to send your park maybe by coria service or post or any other means.
Ok wil gv it a second thought
Thou am in enugu state 4 nw
Re: .... by Durts: 3:42am On Oct 18, 2015
Think about it and do you believe that most ladies are facing these pimples and body rinkles problems even after using our local priduct you will invit more ppl and you too could make a multiple income from it expecialy if you are a student 08123234102
Re: .... by kokomilala(m): 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
Reduce your triglycerides-blood fat; cut out fried foods.Once a week ingest a lobe of garlic; take fish oil, use mild toilet soap, NOT medicated soap; use a moisturizing lotion, not cream, a facial scrub,and start a regime of face steaming at least once a week.Good luck!
Re: .... by Durts: 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
How are you doing and how was the trip back form enugu, i am glad to tell you we are waiting on your orders for the pinples treatment pls get back to us as soon as you are ready thank you
Re: .... by Hembelembe: 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
Wash your face every morning and night with warm water,
get a lime and cut it into two
Rub it on d washed face every morning and night, see d wonders n thank me later.

1 Like

Re: .... by kazzonline: 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
Durts:
How are you doing and how was the trip back form enugu, i am glad to tell you we are waiting on your orders for the pinples treatment pls get back to us as soon as you are ready thank you

I am interested!! Wia r u based and hp its as effective as u claim?? Talk to me on whatsapp 07051054953
Re: .... by Durts: 5:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
I just gave you a call
Re: .... by kazzonline: 11:45pm On Oct 25, 2015
Durts:
I just gave you a call

U can reach me on dat number anytime d glo number is switched off
Re: .... by Durts: 11:14am On Oct 26, 2015
Ok. i will give you a call
Re: .... by Durts: 11:16am On Oct 28, 2015
Good morning,how was your night. I'm still on the look out for you response. Thanks
Re: .... by Ursino(f): 2:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
My dear, please listen to none of these crappy suggestions. Please use "NOTHING" on your face! Just wash your face with any mild soap(toilet soap) and clean water. If possible wash as often as you can. Pimples only occur when microbes attack the natural sebum (oil) that are trapped in the pores. So, if u can wash off the sebum as they appear, there won't be any pimples on your face. Do not use any chemical on your face, most especially any alcohol-based facial cleanser (or whatever they call them!). If there is any pimple that appears in between, don't prick it; let it dry first, and remove the dry white fat inside. Reduce traffic to your face. Avoid sharing make-up or any personal effects. Exercise often to open up your pores. I had pimples more than you have it, and I know how much I spent, until a good dermatologist advised me to use nothing as I told u earlier. Just observe some few changes in life style, and u will be good. The condition also gets better with child birth. It is not a disease. This advice has worked for many. I pray you would come back thanking me in the nearest future . Cheers!

1 Like

Re: .... by Ursino(f): 2:53pm On Oct 28, 2015
Durts:
Think about it and do you believe that most ladies are facing these pimples and body rinkles problems even after using our local priduct you will invit more ppl and you too could make a multiple income from it expecialy if you are a student 08123234102

Crap!!! You think everybody is as gullible as you are? Stop deceiving people.
Re: .... by octopusfreaky(f): 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2015
Hembelembe:
Wash your face every morning and night with warm water,
get a lime and cut it into two
Rub it on d washed face every morning and night, see d wonders n thank me later.
ohhh yesss,limes are very good..
Re: .... by Durts: 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
I don't believe there is sin in teling ppl what to do to make their live better and to be of good health??
Re: .... by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
Durts:

Can i take a look@it?
Re: .... by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
Ursino:
My dear, please listen to none of these crappy suggestions. Please use "NOTHING" on your face! Just wash your face with any mild soap(toilet soap) and clean water. If possible wash as often as you can. Pimples only occur when microbes attack the natural sebum (oil) that are trapped in the pores. So, if u can wash off the sebum as they appear, there won't be any pimples on your face. Do not use any chemical on your face, most especially any alcohol-based facial cleanser (or whatever they call them!). If there is any pimple that appears in between, don't prick it; let it dry first, and remove the dry white fat inside. Reduce traffic to your face. Avoid sharing make-up or any personal effects. Exercise often to open up your pores. I had pimples more than you have it, and I know how much I spent, until a good dermatologist advised me to use nothing as I told u earlier. Just observe some few changes in life style, and u will be good. The condition also gets better with child birth. It is not a disease. This advice has worked for many. I pray you would come back thanking me in the nearest future . Cheers!
Thanks 4 d info
Re: .... by Babydeedee: 6:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
Join this channel C002E821B for your skin care tips and products. DIYs and home remedies.
Re: .... by Ysakaws1: 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2019
Ursino:
Do you advise the use of sponge for the face?
Re: .... by SKINWELLNESS(f): 1:30pm On Apr 25, 2019
engees001:
please save a soul how do i get rid of pimple?
Is rili irritating

https:///2348033430745

You can contact me on WhatsApp via this link
Re: .... by SeaTrade(m): 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
Sup chairman,
I greet.
I sae your message and is finding it really difficult to access my mail.
Can you please give me a head up on a dead thread?

(1) (Reply)

Help, I Have Staph Infection / Public Kissing Banned In France! (To Curb Swine Flue) / Man Went Behind Abortion Clinic Dumpster Took The Aborted Babies, Wash Them And

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.