Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,497 members, 7,808,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

How To Beat Your Wife/girl Friend Without Touching Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Beat Your Wife/girl Friend Without Touching Her (3270 Views)

"I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Beat Your Wife/girl Friend Without Touching Her by ebukaddon: 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
for some time now men have been
seriously accused of beating their wife.
Ask me and I will tell you it is
irresponsible for any man to beat her wife
or girlfriend (either of the two).
But then there are some other ways we can
do this without actually touching or hitting
them physically.
Don’t ask whether it is by denying
them of cash – absolutely No! In fact any
man than cannot sustain his wife and
children is lazy and not worthy to
be called a man.
Meanwhile this is applicable for
everybody. When you have problem with
your wife or girlfriend-
1. If she refuses to cook for you show her
that you can equally do the cooking
( this is not for everybody as not every guy
knows how to cook) or you can buy already
cooked food outside, bring it home and eat
in front of her. While doing this you can put
on some love song which will irritate her
and make her to feel jealous.
2. You can also visit the Mr. Big, Citi chef or
any tantalizer with your children without
your wife.

3. If you have sexy body with hairy chest or
smooth body this can be of an advantage
(Pls don’t ask me if guys are sexy –
swagger). grin

4. Play with your children or you can go for
site-seeing (with your children only)
5. When together pretend as if you are
chatting with your female colleagues (I
don’t mean concubine undecided) in a
manner that reminds her of the good times.
Pretend as if she is not there even when
you know she there.
6. When you discover she is remorseful may
be you can forgive her (with a
smile kiss). Don’t forget its part of the
game
Guys what do you think?

3 Likes

Re: How To Beat Your Wife/girl Friend Without Touching Her by wisino1(m): 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
Re: How To Beat Your Wife/girl Friend Without Touching Her by kcid(m): 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
Nice
Re: How To Beat Your Wife/girl Friend Without Touching Her by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
very true
Re: How To Beat Your Wife/girl Friend Without Touching Her by pTomz(m): 7:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
leveled

bt wat if she still doesn't giv a fvck? you know some females can be igneous hearted sometimes undecided
Re: How To Beat Your Wife/girl Friend Without Touching Her by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
Nt nice sad
Re: How To Beat Your Wife/girl Friend Without Touching Her by Vinshu(f): 7:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
Lol hairy chest is a turn off

1 Like

Re: How To Beat Your Wife/girl Friend Without Touching Her by ADULTBASE(m): 7:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
I have only 1 beating instrument in my body!
Re: How To Beat Your Wife/girl Friend Without Touching Her by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2015
lol..e de sweet me even tho i already kno deze
Re: How To Beat Your Wife/girl Friend Without Touching Her by pTomz(m): 7:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
Vinshu:
Lol hairy chest is a turn off
for you
Re: How To Beat Your Wife/girl Friend Without Touching Her by ebukaddon: 7:56pm On Oct 15, 2015
ADULTBASE:
I have only 1 beating instrument in my body!
bad man
Re: How To Beat Your Wife/girl Friend Without Touching Her by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
very soon, everything the op posted will become illegal as well. it falls under the genre of psychological violence,

if you don't believe me, go to Lithuania where you can get arrested for checking a lady out.

so, do it now, while you still can. wink
Re: How To Beat Your Wife/girl Friend Without Touching Her by Tallesty1(m): 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
A woman that no longer gives a fvck won't care. Infact she won't notice.

1 Like

Re: How To Beat Your Wife/girl Friend Without Touching Her by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
ur fada yansh! angry
Re: How To Beat Your Wife/girl Friend Without Touching Her by deekaybeatz(m): 8:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
This thing wey u teach us now E good??
Re: How To Beat Your Wife/girl Friend Without Touching Her by b3llo(m): 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
The worst thing you can do to a woman is to refuse eating her food... And act as if she doesn't exist at all. She will surely want to get your attention.
Re: How To Beat Your Wife/girl Friend Without Touching Her by shortgun(m): 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
My own na to just blank u like say u no dey exist.
Na so one girl wan form........the next time she called me after like 3 wks dat i didnt call , i answered and said "who is this" she said so you don't have my number in your fone. I told her I only save very important peoples number in my fone.

I told her its either shes not important or we have not met.....na so she start to introduce herself.
After much introduction......I told her "i cant still remember meeting u"
Na so she end the call but i knw say e pain her wella.

4 Likes

Re: How To Beat Your Wife/girl Friend Without Touching Her by HURUCHI(m): 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
pTomz:
leveled

bt wat if she still doesn't giv a fvck? you know some females can be igneous hearted sometimes undecided

True
Re: How To Beat Your Wife/girl Friend Without Touching Her by joecooper(m): 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
That number 5 fit escalate mata
Re: How To Beat Your Wife/girl Friend Without Touching Her by Higherhere: 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2015
Try these at your own risks
Re: How To Beat Your Wife/girl Friend Without Touching Her by ebukaddon: 8:17pm On Oct 15, 2015
Cc lalasticlala
Re: How To Beat Your Wife/girl Friend Without Touching Her by chigoizie7(m): 8:25pm On Oct 15, 2015
Ekwe na abia, OP, u too de watch all these love movies.

Come down to reality, then, u will know that u are playing with fire that will eventually burn u.
Re: How To Beat Your Wife/girl Friend Without Touching Her by hardeymorlar(m): 8:25pm On Oct 15, 2015
Ur post is 4 wife alone na...where gf own? undecided
Re: How To Beat Your Wife/girl Friend Without Touching Her by ebukaddon: 9:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
EroticAngelina:
ur fada yansh! angry
thunda punish u
Re: How To Beat Your Wife/girl Friend Without Touching Her by benega: 10:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
Nah too time consuming, this fixes things in no time

Re: How To Beat Your Wife/girl Friend Without Touching Her by solotutu(m): 11:14pm On Oct 15, 2015
If Mario tries no.5, he'l end in an armsling. The rest makes sense, but dont be furious if your kids start craving mr bings when things are all cool
Re: How To Beat Your Wife/girl Friend Without Touching Her by ibroauthen(m): 11:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
OP too much of telemundo isn't good for ur health.... rethink

Try what d OP said @ ur own risk, na dat time u go know say here na Naija no be obodo oyinbo tongue
Re: How To Beat Your Wife/girl Friend Without Touching Her by mytime24(f): 12:05am On Oct 16, 2015

1 Like

Re: How To Beat Your Wife/girl Friend Without Touching Her by Blackeard(m): 1:08am On Oct 16, 2015
Re: How To Beat Your Wife/girl Friend Without Touching Her by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 16, 2015
Re: How To Beat Your Wife/girl Friend Without Touching Her by HomieQuan(m): 11:42am On Oct 16, 2015
naso

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Breakup With Her But I Don't Know How. / No Intercourse For Two Years,help,i Cant Wait Anymore! / How To Attract More Girls To Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.