Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,546 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:45 PM

How Effective Is Nipost Postal Service. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Effective Is Nipost Postal Service. (2313 Views)

Is NIPOST Trying To Defraud Him? / Postal Codes Of Nigerian Cities / Postal Codes of Nigerian Cities? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Effective Is Nipost Postal Service. by Pholy(m): 3:26pm On Apr 28, 2009
Hello House,

My company intends outsourcing its logistics function, (that is, the dispatch of bulk mails to overseas countries, mostly UK, USA and EU) ; to a courier company.

In selecting an appriopriate courier company, we would be looking at effectiveness as well as efficiency. At our last meeting, we nominated NIPOST as one of the prospective courier companies which we would probably engage. Nipost is a very good bet for us as regards efficiency (cost is cheap), however we are uncertain about how effective the organisation is as regards delivery.

Please House, i would welcome comments or experiences from anyone who knows a thing or two about Nipost or has had any business to do with the Organisation.

Thank you.
Re: How Effective Is Nipost Postal Service. by LateefO(m): 5:55pm On Apr 28, 2009
Hi,
They are quite ok for I do use them and they deliver to expectation.

Hope this answers your question.

I care.
Re: How Effective Is Nipost Postal Service. by tombola: 5:58pm On Apr 28, 2009
Poster

This may not be what you want to hear, but I tell you - they are very good - so use them, I am talking from experience.
Re: How Effective Is Nipost Postal Service. by tpiah: 12:11am On Apr 29, 2009
I just learnt they're gonig to introduce the zip code system.
Re: How Effective Is Nipost Postal Service. by tombola: 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2009
not that they are just going to, @tilapia fish, they already have, since three years ago.
Re: How Effective Is Nipost Postal Service. by Pholy(m): 4:45pm On May 03, 2009
@ everyone who replied my post.

thanks, i really appreciate.

its good to know there is a truly nigerian forum i can count on, on a variety of issues.
Re: How Effective Is Nipost Postal Service. by alldone(m): 1:17am On May 04, 2009
Yes they are ok.
i believe they will do better anyway.
Re: How Effective Is Nipost Postal Service. by Nimshi: 6:25pm On May 17, 2009
May I add this:

NIPOST isn't what NIPOST used to be: they're better. Much better.

Letters by regular post delivered on time; packages delivered intact; this is about the best improved govt.-operated corporation that's functioning and improving.

They could do with some improvement though, least of all being getting their website http://www.nipost.gov.ng updated.

Give NIPOST a shot. Visit the website and you probably would find a service relevant to your situation.
Re: How Effective Is Nipost Postal Service. by Belovedwan: 5:45am On Jun 03, 2012
@ Pholly, it's been almost 3yrs since you sent this post. I'm curious to know how effective your operations with Nipost has been,plus how fast does your packages get to places like the U.K and some other parts if Europe. I'll also like to know if parcels sent from other countries are deliverd promptly and intact.
I'll appreciate other responses from the good people on naira land too!
Thanks everybody!!!
Re: How Effective Is Nipost Postal Service. by gogochocolate: 9:55pm On Aug 28, 2013
Nipost is the most effective government and civil service organization. I am highly impressed with their services.

(1) (Reply)

Distributor Needed For Power Bank / Importation From India Which Way? / Make Money Into Your Perfect Money Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.