Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) (45667 Views)

Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) / Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) / What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 15, 2015
The Governor who is said to climb to gain attention, today again climbed a caterpillar. The grassroots governor wore the "stylish" attire during the inspection of ongoing projects to mark his first one year in office.

http://coolestchris..com.ng/2015/10/the-climbing-governor-fayose-climbs.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by koboko69: 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2015
The wailing wailers who see everything wrong in Buhari taking pictures in events that concerns real governance will come here and hail a tout whose business of governance is eating in road side bukas or buying plantain in traffic...or riding on an Okoda...even climbing caterpillars is even in the news now. cheesy.I hope they show us soon how he visits road side Ashawo joints as a grass root politician.

Useless shameless hypocrites!

206 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by damton(m): 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2015
Fayose for show. it will be cool if he launches a reality tv. show. "KEEPING UP WITH Gov. FAYOSE SHOW"

121 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by Mykelpato(m): 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
sad these people above me... Una be winch, so Una no wan make I get my first FTC.

FAYOSE Ride On. The only man wey dey give Buhari high Bp.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by tiamiyukunle69(m): 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
Lols grin
This guy is a clown I swear. He no just send at all. Imagine wearing a short shocked
No wonder Ekiti people like the guy die. Baba to lenu bi Kettle.......
Fayose don take Tonto Dike place for Nairaland front page.
Abeg who snap foto pass between Buhari and Fasoye

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by Dazirazo(m): 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
Showmanship

DO YOU CARE TO MANAGE YOUR DIABETES AND HYPERTENSION IN A NATURAL WAY?... Visit this link..www.nairaland.com/2619089/natural-way-completely-manage-diabetes
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by Topccy007: 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
Man of the people.....The only PDP governor with APC xteristics..

3 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by ednoville(m): 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
My friend Fisayo and his hearthrob Sade are about to tie the knot, pls allocate them some likes

230 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by allanphash7(m): 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
When you make a tout a leader this is the result not hating but fact

#atypicalekitimaniam

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by kayo80(m): 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
Fayose the Nollywood actor.

6 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
grin Man of the people...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by Princejebs(m): 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
I pray he should not fall down ooh so that there will not be another Governor lost.Mean while imagine the man wearing shot neaker & canvas #swag
grin
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by efilefun(m): 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
YOU CAN TAKE A TOUT OUTTA THE GARAGE BUT YOU CANT TAKE AWAY THAT "TOUTISH" BEHAVIOR AWAY FROM HIM This Dude own Na inbuilt

16 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by Badgers14: 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
Agbero Fayose. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
I hope he has aboniki balm to massage his back when comes down.

E wo oju ole.

6 Likes

grin
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by adebayo201: 9:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
grin cheesy

Fayose!!!
Yes O!

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by seniorbros(m): 9:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
Funny
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by oatzeal(m): 9:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
K
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by jhoy01(m): 9:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
Na wa oooo
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by shiinihost: 9:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
temitemi come and see your papa

7 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by goldenone(f): 9:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
Was expecting to see a crawling caterpillar

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
govt of the Kim,by the Kim and for the kardashian.

drama Lord.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
We'll see the results after 4 years

3 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by ojemglo(m): 9:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
THIS GOVO NA MY MAN OOOOOOOOOOOO............. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by cole265(m): 9:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
Anumani psheee.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by jammyunn(m): 9:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
You can't help but love him

3 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
I got enemies, got a lot of enemies. Got a lot of people tryna drain me of this energy. Tryna take the way from a nigga.

Fayose be feeling like drake.
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by shegelu: 9:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
Ok
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by coldsummer: 9:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
Drama queen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by alcmene: 9:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
I prefer a climbing governor than the one that looks a widow in the eye and ask her to GO AND DIE

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
I don't even Knw who to believe ;
My friend from Ekiti that do paint d Man Black or Social Media dat do paint Him White

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy / Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque / Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.