Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,760 members, 7,806,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Kanye West's Collection With Louis Vuitton (with Pics) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Kanye West's Collection With Louis Vuitton (with Pics) (3696 Views)

Louis Vuitton Selling Ghana Must Go Bags For $300 (PICS) / Would You Buy This Louis Vuitton 93,000 Naira Umbrella? [PHOTOS] / Wanted: I Need These Shoes Asap ( Louis Vuitton Mens Sneakers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West's Collection With Louis Vuitton (with Pics) by tboy1(m): 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2009
Personally i think the trainers are all nice except the one with the pink sole( i cant wear that) but the prices  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lowest is going for $800 and the highest $1140:

Which is your best design?
PICS:

Re: Kanye West's Collection With Louis Vuitton (with Pics) by tboy1(m): 4:53pm On Apr 28, 2009
More Pics:

Re: Kanye West's Collection With Louis Vuitton (with Pics) by tboy1(m): 4:54pm On Apr 28, 2009
More Pics:

Re: Kanye West's Collection With Louis Vuitton (with Pics) by SeanT21(f): 6:05pm On Apr 28, 2009
I love the last design. Its my kind of shoes!!
Re: Kanye West's Collection With Louis Vuitton (with Pics) by mohawkchic(f): 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2009
~I Like The 1st & 2nd Set of Designs the Most~
Re: Kanye West's Collection With Louis Vuitton (with Pics) by Riskie(f): 6:21pm On Apr 28, 2009
I like the fifth ones! They are all really nice though kiss
Re: Kanye West's Collection With Louis Vuitton (with Pics) by mohawkchic(f): 7:25pm On Apr 28, 2009
~KW6 Jpg is suppose to be on the 3rd set of Designs pics w/ KW7 & 8 . . Noo?
Re: Kanye West's Collection With Louis Vuitton (with Pics) by iice(f): 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2009
The two black ones and the red one.

Tufia for the pink one. . .not even if they pay me grin
Re: Kanye West's Collection With Louis Vuitton (with Pics) by Ignatio(m): 9:17pm On Apr 28, 2009
Cool wears from the Louis V don. I'm upping my hustle to get them.
Re: Kanye West's Collection With Louis Vuitton (with Pics) by Pepeye(f): 9:40pm On Apr 28, 2009
One of my fav brands
Re: Kanye West's Collection With Louis Vuitton (with Pics) by tope2000(f): 11:49pm On Apr 28, 2009
i likey wink
Re: Kanye West's Collection With Louis Vuitton (with Pics) by tboy1(m): 11:51pm On Apr 28, 2009
mohawkchic:

~KW6 Jpg is suppose to be on the 3rd set of Designs pics w/ KW7 & 8 . . Noo?
yep ur correct
6, 7 and 8 are the high top trainers
Re: Kanye West's Collection With Louis Vuitton (with Pics) by TOYOSI20(f): 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2009
Not so much for me. . . . . undecided
Re: Kanye West's Collection With Louis Vuitton (with Pics) by spikedcylinder: 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2009
The first black one is sooo cool.
Re: Kanye West's Collection With Louis Vuitton (with Pics) by tpiah: 3:52pm On May 01, 2009
not bad. I like the black too.

rather expensive though. cheesy
Re: Kanye West's Collection With Louis Vuitton (with Pics) by chiogo(f): 3:03am On May 02, 2009
I love the 4th, 5th, and 7th pics. Lovely!!!
Re: Kanye West's Collection With Louis Vuitton (with Pics) by bluespice(f): 3:58am On May 03, 2009
love me the second black one kiss

i cpould wear the 5th one too
depends
not even if them dash me will i wear that pink one
gross! lipsrsealed
Re: Kanye West's Collection With Louis Vuitton (with Pics) by FLGators1: 1:49am On May 04, 2009
The brown one is nice!
My friend would kill for that.
Shoe collector cheesy cheesy

The one with the bright pink is so disgusting. undecided

Too bad I wouldn't be caught spending money on sneakers lipsrsealed
Re: Kanye West's Collection With Louis Vuitton (with Pics) by ikamefa(f): 2:39pm On May 04, 2009
angry

whats with all this sneakers ish? undecided

its just one design  just in different colors jor!

and why is it so expensive?  undecided they're just selling a name jare!

KANYE puff! puff  cheeks WEST! " grin"
Re: Kanye West's Collection With Louis Vuitton (with Pics) by tboy1(m): 10:20am On May 07, 2009
ikamefa:

angry
whats with all this sneakers ish? undecided
its just one design  just in different colors jor!
and why is it so expensive?  undecided they're just selling a name jare!
KANYE 'puff puff cheeks' WEST " grin"
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Kanye West's Collection With Louis Vuitton (with Pics) by rashy(m): 1:48pm On May 18, 2009
Baba bata!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Kanye West's Collection With Louis Vuitton (with Pics) by Bossbitch(f): 2:52pm On May 28, 2009
Lovin the 5th one (KW5) Kanye's rili rockin
Re: Kanye West's Collection With Louis Vuitton (with Pics) by AbdulsalamOnis(m): 11:48am On Jun 07, 2017
The two blacks are awesome, my kinda style.

(1) (Reply)

Louis Vuitton Facts Of Life And Style / Miss Ogun,feyijinmi Sodipo Crowned Miss Nigeria 2011(Photos) / How To Look Beautiful Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.