Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Assorted Driinks - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Assorted Driinks (22979 Views)

Assorted Soaking Garri (must-see Picture) / Rice Assorted Types Going On Sale Right Now. / Beef Versus Kpomo And Assorted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assorted Driinks by mahabone(m): 1:07am On May 19, 2009
Sex on the beach

XO mixed with lemon cool cool cool
Re: Assorted Driinks by SamMilla1(m): 2:15am On May 19, 2009
Heee.,, Lol.

Ladies, I Like Our Ladies,

Now all of them drink these glass filled with assorted fruits and coconut behind it.
Lmao. 
Non of them drink Malt Again,
Re: Assorted Driinks by Outstrip(f): 2:43am On May 19, 2009
coke and fanta

1/2 cup coke
1/2 cup fanta (can substitute with crush if fanta not available)

Drink it and say aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Assorted Driinks by IykeD1(m): 3:27am On May 19, 2009
Just kai Kai on the rocks,

1 Like

Re: Assorted Driinks by Abrantie: 3:49am On May 19, 2009
Stupid Nigerians wanna be rich white devils, talking about mixed drinks this, sex on the beach that, while their nation is in shambles. Arseholes!
Re: Assorted Driinks by sosisi(f): 3:55am On May 19, 2009
Abrantie:

Stupid Nigerians wanna be rich white devils, talking about mixed drinks this, sex on the beach that, while their nation is in shambles. Arseholes!

This east side Accra retard is still around.
Your father was sent home with a ghana must go,we'll send you home in a ghana must go
Re: Assorted Driinks by iyaade: 5:19am On May 19, 2009
Call me boring, but I'm a Cosmo girl! Oh, and I can't forget the classic rum and coke, a Trini chick's beuvrage du jour!
Re: Assorted Driinks by SeanT21(f): 5:59am On May 19, 2009
Damn,I need to start drinking some alcohol.Those looks delicious and throat soothing. If I become an alcoholic I will be blaming the starter of this thread. wink
Re: Assorted Driinks by iice(f): 8:27am On May 19, 2009
wavemasta:

Red bull and vodka, thats a wicked combo anyday,
Or a mojito, those leaves they put inside, well I think its aloe or something, can't remember,

Heheheh the Redbull and Liquor is good when you don't want to pass out instantly grin
Love mojitos too.

For a knockout - Weng Weng grin (it's not for women tongue)

A mixture of Vodka, Tequila, Brandy, Bourbon, Whiskey and Rum, mixed with Orange and Pineapple juice and a dash of grenadine cheesy

Another is the Submarine grin (also a man's drink) Quite simple actually.  Just Tequila and Beer. Drop the shot glass with tequila inside the mug of beer and chug grin

I've tasted alot of concoctions.  .  .some are yuck, some are bleh.  .  .others are cool.
Re: Assorted Driinks by bsanya(f): 9:31am On May 19, 2009
I prefer shawama drink.
Can someone give me the recipe?
Re: Assorted Driinks by v3: 9:34am On May 19, 2009
For starters,

@ home & my chic'z around, I down a glass of shekpe mixed wit roots, lime n whats not,
In d club, I do it the old-fashioned way, 1 shot of tequila wit, 3 red-bull, Dat gives me soooooooo much swaagerrrrr!

Then the chairman of then all, I sip on some good ol' prep i came up wit, trust me, this is highness of the highest alacrity, it's totally 9grian and could be done by NOOBS, want the ingredients, i'll post em on, juz conjuring up d list,

brb,
Re: Assorted Driinks by okeyz(m): 9:48am On May 19, 2009
Try alomo bitters with bitter kola!!, u will work like a stallion!! i promise u and whats more its for both ladies and gents, but make una take am easy o during the marathon make person no wound,
Re: Assorted Driinks by onyeben: 10:02am On May 19, 2009
Hey! Has anyone tried Alomo Bitters & Lacasera. The Best drink in recent times
Re: Assorted Driinks by tkb417(m): 10:19am On May 19, 2009

thank you! Let our Nation be in shambles, we'll buy the whole of Accra soon grin grin
Re: Assorted Driinks by Kemsy6(m): 10:51am On May 19, 2009
My favorite drink is pussy juice. I love it so much. If u need my service. Call or text me. 08032558711. Or mail me at Kingkemsy1@yahoo.com. But we need to play it cool and save. Distance is not important.
Re: Assorted Driinks by smurf1(f): 11:04am On May 19, 2009
Anything sweet wiff a hint of hard core liqour will do, cheesy cool
Re: Assorted Driinks by PeeDaVinci: 11:18am On May 19, 2009
@poster:

Instead of using the phrase "mixed drinks", i think cocktail is a better word
Re: Assorted Driinks by kshow1(m): 11:18am On May 19, 2009
why not come down to oshodi garage and take paraga in different  brands.
i.e 1. opa eyin
    2. ale
    3. jedi
    they can be mixed with water or ogogoro (local gin)  grin grin grin
Re: Assorted Driinks by cescjay(m): 11:49am On May 19, 2009
kunu and vodka wit a little zobo to digest it
Re: Assorted Driinks by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 19, 2009
SCREWDRIVER!!!!!!!!
vodka and orange (freshly squeezed, no ice)
Re: Assorted Driinks by hilli666(m): 3:13pm On May 19, 2009
Abrantie:

I'm sorry they don't make "Sex on the Beach" and all the nice, refreshing, soul soothing alcoholic beverages,,  in wherever u are from. I understand the phycological and emotional trauma Ur going through. Hearing us "Stupid Nigerians"  just talk about it. Don't worry my friend, there is certainly no need to be caustic about the situation. Just apply for a visa and if you're lucky to be granted one, come to our run down country and enjoy with us. I will personally make you a sex on the beach. OH, and for calling us "Rich White Devil Wannabe" you certainly seem to be the wannabe, adding an accent into your spelling "Arsehole!" What are u sottish or Ghanaian? Free tip for u it is "ASSHOLE" OH here is another one for specially for u "Dumb F#ck!"
Re: Assorted Driinks by bubblegum(f): 4:25pm On May 19, 2009
my fav drink is strawberry daiquiri
strawberry schnapps, light rum, lime juice, powdered sugar, strawberries
shake all ingredients with ice, strain into a cocktail glass n serve!!!

or
cranberry juice mixed with bacardi. i luv d taste  wink
Re: Assorted Driinks by landwin: 5:20pm On May 19, 2009
Mine is:

Re: Assorted Driinks by Carlosein(m): 6:01pm On May 19, 2009
landwin,

that bottle no big reach, u for kuku bring drum grin grin grin

b t w, is it alcoholic?
Re: Assorted Driinks by DrLorenz1(m): 6:03pm On May 19, 2009
Water and water  grin grin
Re: Assorted Driinks by dae(f): 7:10pm On May 19, 2009
Cold Sprite and orange juice grin --- simply yummy!!
Re: Assorted Driinks by dae(f): 7:12pm On May 19, 2009
Mango Smoothie

Ingredients

1/2 cup(s) pineapple juice, chilled
1 cup(s) diced mango
1 banana, sliced
2 teaspoon(s) fresh lime juice
1/2 teaspoon(s) grated, peeled fresh ginger
3 ice cubes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Directions

In blender, combine pineapple juice, mango, banana, lime juice, ginger, and ice and blend until mixture is smooth. Pour into cup and enjoy!!

Baileys Mudslide

Ingredients

2 ounce(s) Baileys Irish Cream
1/4 ounce(s) Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka
1/4 ounce(s) Godiva Chocolate Liqueur

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Directions

Add Baileys Irish Cream, Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka, and Godiva Chocolate Liqueur.
Shake and serve over ice or blend with ice.
-Serve and enjoy!!
Re: Assorted Driinks by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:25am On May 20, 2009
BKT with coke grin
Re: Assorted Driinks by darqly(m): 7:35am On May 20, 2009
@josboy, I feel you meeeen! BKT ke? grin What anguwa did u grow up in J?
Kugiya, Zaramaganda or dadin kowa?? Kai, u don kill me.

Treetop and water for me, lol.
Re: Assorted Driinks by Epi: 3:39pm On May 21, 2009
vodka and anything tongue
Re: Assorted Driinks by amebo22: 2:22am On May 25, 2009
JosBoy4Lif:

BKT with coke grin
Great Josite , I can tell we ve a bold one in the house, OMG Bkt and coke, lol only a josite can make a drink like that. , that must be a strong concotion and i have to agree with dargly, you must be from dadinkowa, lol
at Dr lorenz U cant have it healthier than that atleast your liver is safe,
@mr jay.
Ur drink is conc, nice one u must be fun to hangout wit
@ Davinci
there is a reason I used mixed drinks because its a mixture of drinks, if you use cocktail it means alot eg it could mean a hospital mix etc
@ epi , i guess it would be on the rocks
@ bubble gum I love that drink as well but I also like it on the Virgin side sometimes
@v3nom i dey fear your mixture oooooooooooooooo, lol, nice concotion there i hope you ve someone to take you home once you dawn all tat

@ sam milla that was hillarious ooooooooomalt na for secondary skool chykes, lol, point noted
Re: Assorted Driinks by myg3: 2:38pm On May 26, 2009
All of una they form butter, i wonder if you all have tested all the drinks u mention above.

No be shekpe, jedi, opa eyin, monkey tail ,awopa, dogoyaro, soja root, waist pain ect una they drink along the road?

I dont like people forming,

fellow Nigerians, say the truth for once and let the devil be ashamed. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are Low Carb Nigerian Foods? / Today Is International World Egg Day! / Children's Birthday Cakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.