Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,477 members, 7,781,391 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:42 PM

Fund Your Wasere Account At Your Own Risk. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fund Your Wasere Account At Your Own Risk. (1986 Views)

Is It Right To fund My Wasere Account Online / Wasere.com The New Betting... / Register On Wasere.com And Get #100 Free To Bet Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fund Your Wasere Account At Your Own Risk. by Trendy247: 12:59am On Oct 16, 2015
Pls don't even try to fund ur wasere account if u like urself. I tried withdrawing 1k just to see if their payout will work, but after typing the amount n clicking on withdraw, the moni disappeared without even specifying where the money is going to considering the fact that the only info I used for registration is phone number and password. Its over 3days now n av not heard anything from them
Re: Fund Your Wasere Account At Your Own Risk. by youngwarrior(m): 1:00am On Oct 16, 2015
well composed. nice info op
Re: Fund Your Wasere Account At Your Own Risk. by youngwarrior(m): 1:01am On Oct 16, 2015
wow, this is amazing
ok op, carry on
Re: Fund Your Wasere Account At Your Own Risk. by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 16, 2015
Yes u are right,, have been hearing dsame problem abt withdrawing from so many people. I think they are scam
Re: Fund Your Wasere Account At Your Own Risk. by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 16, 2015
Yes u are right,, have been hearing dsame problem abt withdrawing from so many people. I think they are scamerr
Re: Fund Your Wasere Account At Your Own Risk. by Trendy247: 2:15pm On Oct 16, 2015
Mod abeg move this to FP so that others will knw abt it
Re: Fund Your Wasere Account At Your Own Risk. by ckwest: 2:20pm On Oct 16, 2015
Lol!! A slight change has been effected from today on the site that you can only do a minimum of #10,000 for referral withdrawals only on Wednesdays and a minimum of #5,000 for your bet winnings any day, anytime..... I tried withdrawing 1k..They took it DAT they will send a code to me... They didn't... After they sent that message above... And returned my 1k...
Re: Fund Your Wasere Account At Your Own Risk. by Trendy247: 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
ckwest:
Lol!! A slight change has been effected from today on the site that you can only do a minimum of #10,000 for referral withdrawals only on Wednesdays and a minimum of #5,000 for your bet winnings any day, anytime..... I tried withdrawing 1k..They took it DAT they will send a code to me... They didn't... After they sent that message above... And returned my 1k...
Lol... They knw say b4 u get there ur game don cut... Final warning; FLEE FROM WASERE
Re: Fund Your Wasere Account At Your Own Risk. by exfoc100: 6:12am On Jun 17, 2016
I just dey tire 4 we naija d way we dey jump in2 publishing things. Is it not d same wasere.com dat makes me abandons bet9ja, nairabet, merrybet,etc? I've been paid since 2015 by wasere.com and I can't go back 2 oda companies bcoz dia odds is d highest, dia payout, fastest. They previously had no bonuses even tho u place million games, but now, dia bonus is d highest. D only prblms with dem now are; 1. Dia maximum winning on a single slip is 5 million. 2. Some matches have few options 2 bet on, tho they're improving on dat. I enjoy my winnigs 4rm wasere.
Re: Fund Your Wasere Account At Your Own Risk. by exfoc100: 6:57am On Jun 17, 2016
I was cautious abt dem @ 1st so I registered with my abandoned line. My 1st winning came & I cldn't withdraw b coz, den, it was 5k minimum withdrawal(I recently withdrew 2k, so dat has changed). I den placed 350 on 3 draws & won 14k plus(without any bonus, den. Bt now, d bonus is d highest). I Withdrew 12k & my diamond bank acct wz credited by xctly 12pm d nxt day. Dis days, I get my alerts by 11:40am or thereabouts. Wasere.com is d best, 4 me.
Re: Fund Your Wasere Account At Your Own Risk. by Trendy247: 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2016
WasereSupport:
Good to hear an update from a givingnt that is currently playing.
We had our issues starting up, getting the operation streamlined, which obviously made some people think we were a scam.
Payouts are now going out on time, which is between 11 and 12 am, 7 days a week(Nips - instant payment). We still do not have as much bet options as our competitors, but that will gradually grow. We introduced the Multi Win Bonus in April and we now have the highest bonus around.

For clients that make deposits and do not get credited right away, we have a track form clients can fill out, right on the main page as they log in.
Unfortunately it happens we do not get the phone number of the client with the deposit, and in those cases we cant do anything until a client contacts us. We can be contacted via phone, Facebook message, WhatsApp and email.

Wasere dot com - Where 419 means money in your pocket and not out of your pocket!

Thx to exfoc100 for the update!
At first, u guys acted as scammers mayb because of d referral bonus u were giving.... But finally I was able to withdraw 15k and dat cleared my doubt.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Messi And Ronaldo Fight Over Messi's Girlfriend / 7 Sexiest Sisters Of Football Players / Rower Sit-up ,bench Press And Weight At Reasonable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.