Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Peoples Democratic Party Changes Name?? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peoples Democratic Party Changes Name?? (42716 Views)

Photos From The Launching Of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) / Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peoples Democratic Party Changes Name?? by MizMyColi(f): 6:02am On Oct 16, 2015
hinwazaka:
A party of our sisters, by our mothers, for our wives and daughters. Join us in 2019, as we bring our beloved women back to government. NOI for President, 2019.

For real?
I'd really like to see that happen.
Re: Peoples Democratic Party Changes Name?? by HzRF(m): 6:03am On Oct 16, 2015
FastShipping:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Confusion in PDP......

It was money that kept PDP together for 17 years. The money has dried up and it has gone into oblivion now. I doubt the two money bags (Akpabio and Jonathan) in PDP are ready to finance a declined party.
Some of u just type rubbish

Akpabio and Jonathan are the only money bag in PDP

Smh

1 Like

Re: Peoples Democratic Party Changes Name?? by seunlayi(m): 6:07am On Oct 16, 2015
Pdp will forever be in people's mind
Re: Peoples Democratic Party Changes Name?? by sunnyb0b0(m): 6:08am On Oct 16, 2015
omenka:
Lalasticlala, abeg how you check this mata??

Midolian, Modath, Beremx, PassingShot, Egift, Caseless, Obiagelli et al, food yaf done oo!!

Omenka the only man that runs faster than Usain Bolt at the mention of Fula..... even before adding 'ni' let alone herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Peoples Democratic Party Changes Name?? by modath(f): 6:09am On Oct 16, 2015
MizMyColi:
No one is above mistake.
This is clearly the banner designer's fault.

When compared to the Ministerail gaffe which the president personally signed and the over 200 years old constitution which Midolian used to justify the error, one can't help but think that the typographical gaffe on blast here is child's play.

The president and the person who typed the gaffe are just two people.. .. There must have been more than a 100 yam eaters there & no one noticed..

Well maybe the party is too broke to care... cheesy

*sidebar*... looking forward to your artful dodger story.
smiley

8 Likes

Re: Peoples Democratic Party Changes Name?? by midolian(m): 6:22am On Oct 16, 2015
MizMyColi:
No one is above mistake.

When compared to the Ministerail gaffe which the president personally signed and the over 200 years old constitution which Midolian used to justify the error, one can't help but think that the typographical gaffe on blast here is child's play.
SMH for you, MizMyColi.

If you call this "banner designer fault", are you trying to say the PDP are not to blame at all? If the banner designer had written APC on the banner, I am sure the PDP would notice that and have done the needful.. Your excuse is lame, sweetheart. If you can blame Buhari and the APC for the "ministerail" error, you should blame the PDP for this too if you are not a hypocrite...since it is expected of them to have cross-checked the banner designer's work before displaying to the public.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peoples Democratic Party Changes Name?? by omenka(m): 6:25am On Oct 16, 2015
modath:

The president and the person who typed the gaffe are just two people.. .. There must have been more than a 100 yam eaters there & no one noticed..

smiley
By "yam eaters", do you mean Goats?? cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Peoples Democratic Party Changes Name?? by midolian(m): 6:25am On Oct 16, 2015
hinwazaka:
A party of our sisters, by our mothers, for our wives and daughters. Join us in 2019, as we bring our beloved women back to government. NOI for President, 2019.
Hahahahahaaha...Mr Hinwazaka, the clown cheesy cheesy Good morning?

4 Likes

Re: Peoples Democratic Party Changes Name?? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:30am On Oct 16, 2015
Party of blockheads, I'm not surprised.

3 Likes

Re: Peoples Democratic Party Changes Name?? by midolian(m): 6:30am On Oct 16, 2015
modath:

smiley
The yam eaters would easily notice mushy/crumbly spots on a yam than a mere banner designer's error (as mizmycoli had earlier put it) cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Peoples Democratic Party Changes Name?? by omenka(m): 6:37am On Oct 16, 2015
midolian:
SMH for you, MizMyColi.

If you call this "banner designer fault", are you trying to say the PDP are not to blame at all? If the banner designer had written APC on the banner, I am sure the PDP would notice that and have done the needful.. Your excuse is lame, sweetheart. If you can blame Buhari and the APC for the "ministerail" error, you should blame the PDP for this too if you are not a hypocrite...since it is expected for them to have cross-checked the banner designer's work before displaying to the public.

These guys are hooked on steroids laced with the active ingredient Hypocrisone. Take that away from them and see them wither away like orchids in a scorched desert.

In the other instance, we see a switching of positions between two alphabets, "I" and "A", whereas in this case, we see a complete omission and change of alphabet- yet they criticise the former and call the later a "typo".

What a band of dishevelled dolts.

10 Likes

Re: Peoples Democratic Party Changes Name?? by modath(f): 6:44am On Oct 16, 2015
omenka:
By "yam eaters", do you mean Goats?? cheesy

Omenka, be a gentleman & don't beat down people that are already crying... tongue grin

@midolian,

If it aint about the yam, don't be bothering the g**ts, cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Peoples Democratic Party Changes Name?? by dunkem21(m): 6:54am On Oct 16, 2015
lalasticlala ..put this on FP grin
Re: Peoples Democratic Party Changes Name?? by midolian(m): 6:59am On Oct 16, 2015
modath:

Omenka, be a gentleman & don't beat down people that are already crying... tongue grin

@midolian,

If it aint about the yam, don't be bothering the g**ts, cheesy

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peoples Democratic Party Changes Name?? by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
I think you should be talking about this recent one. grin cheesy

People only see what THEY are programmed to see. See federal goof. Leave that guy alone brother.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peoples Democratic Party Changes Name?? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:02am On Oct 16, 2015
Can anything good come out of this Useless and Never-do-well of a party other than looting our common patrimony in the states it presently occupies? Smh!

5 Likes

Re: Peoples Democratic Party Changes Name?? by Beremx(f): 7:06am On Oct 16, 2015
MizMyColi:
No one is above mistake.

banner designer's fault indeed! So you wanna tell me none of the PDP members saw the mistake in the banner before they started their meeting?

Babe,look for another flimsy excuse to give,this one no jell at all. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Peoples Democratic Party Changes Name?? by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 16, 2015
Truckpusher and dearpreye... Una really get time I swear. Why argue with paid mofos who lick crumbs? Sometimes you guys should feel sorry for the OP and his goons. Man get chop bro.. cheesy cheesy

Pikin wen nor dey eat bread and butter, the day u give am e go use am run round the compound make other children see say e dey eat am too.

That summarises APC and their slaves for you. In power, yet scared stiff to their marrows such that they play opposition.... Their natural habitat.

Slaves that didn't see the mistake in the "ministrail" list the dullard signed cheesy cheesy. Slaves that quickly tell you your English is wrong and their master nor get common WAEC undecided... slave o' slave

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peoples Democratic Party Changes Name?? by DelGardo: 7:26am On Oct 16, 2015
Shameful... This wouldn't have been a big issue if not for the way they exaggerate every little error and amplify little matters.

Party of empty heads... now they kinda sense that the yam festival is over.

4 Likes

Re: Peoples Democratic Party Changes Name?? by reuben79: 7:30am On Oct 16, 2015
I jst dey laugh.pdp as turn to one region business.pdp is igbos party:acting national chairman igbo,speokman igbo,pdp as buried d way dey r buried apga.igbo man cannot manage party,we should 4get abt pdp ok

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peoples Democratic Party Changes Name?? by Maghan37: 7:32am On Oct 16, 2015
Peoples Democrazy Party best describes them.

1 Like

Re: Peoples Democratic Party Changes Name?? by MizMyColi(f): 7:33am On Oct 16, 2015
dearpreye:

People only see what THEY are programmed to see. See federal goof. Leave that guy alone brother.
grin
#HarshTruth

If you're looking to believe, there's more than enough evidence to help your cause.

If you're looking to dis-believe, there's more than enough evidence to help your cause.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peoples Democratic Party Changes Name?? by omenka(m): 7:35am On Oct 16, 2015
Lalasticlala, I know say you don wake up oo.

As you been take carry that "Final List of Ministerail Nominees" land for headquarters, abeg take this matter too go permanent site.

Wetin you take make goose peppersoup sweet, you fit take make gander pappersoup sweet too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peoples Democratic Party Changes Name?? by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 16, 2015
MizMyColi:
grin
#HarshTruth

If you're looking to believe, there's more than enough evidence to help your cause.

If you're looking to dis-believe, there's more than enough evidence to help your cause.

Simple. And someone created a thread on that. Politics is cruel and primitive.
Re: Peoples Democratic Party Changes Name?? by SeverusSnape(m): 7:37am On Oct 16, 2015
...coming from an eternal Fulani slave. *spits*

2 Likes

Re: Peoples Democratic Party Changes Name?? by dekdek: 7:41am On Oct 16, 2015
The killer party is cursed. only fools still roll with them.

2 Likes

Re: Peoples Democratic Party Changes Name?? by MizMyColi(f): 7:45am On Oct 16, 2015
Beremx:
banner designer's fault indeed! So you wanna tell me none of the PDP members saw the mistake in the banner before they started their meeting?

Babe,look for another flimsy excuse to give,this one no jell at all. grin grin

Good Morning Madam.
You seem to be in good cheer this morning.
I can feel it.

@Discourse

If you notice, I didn't come up with an excuse or try to justify the error.
What I simply did was compare.

Okay, you sef, look am nau.
They were already in the middle of a meeting, and noticed that.
Expecting them to take it down and print another is rather unreasonable. I have a fair idea of the number of days it takes to make a good analogue banner.

If it were printed on a flex material now, that could be easily re-printed. In fact this mistake wouldn't have occurred because the computer would have notified the graphic designer.

Unlike the ministerail thread, the banner maker didn't have the luxury of an Auto-correct feature.

#GoFigure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peoples Democratic Party Changes Name?? by Beremx(f): 7:50am On Oct 16, 2015
MizMyColi:

Good Morning Madam.
You seem to be in good cheer this morning.
I can feel it.

@Discourse

If you notice, I didn't come up with an excuse or try to justify the error.
What I simply did was compare.

Okay, you sef, look am nau.
They were already in the middle of a meeting, and noticed that.
Expecting them to take it down and print another is rather unreasonable. I have a fair idea of the number of days it takes to make a good analogue banner.

If it were printed on a flex material now, that could be easily re-printed. In fact this mistake wouldn't have occurred because the computer would have notified the graphic designer.

Unlike the ministerail thread, the banner maker didn't have the luxury of an Auto-correct feature.

#GoFigure
how do you know they were already in the meeting and noticed the mistake in the banner? Did you attend the meeting? cheesy cheesy

Anyway,it was a mistake and not deliberate. No one is above mistake.

Good morning to you.

5 Likes

Re: Peoples Democratic Party Changes Name?? by MizMyColi(f): 7:54am On Oct 16, 2015
dearpreye:

Simple. And someone created a thread on that. Politics is cruel and primitive.

Another harsh truth.
It's funny how even the most polished and sane among us tend to exhibit such tendencies, just by being in this environment.
It takes will power and grace not to descend that low.

On the ministerail thread, I equally made it clear there that no one's above mistake. However, what I pointed out (supposing Mr President read that) was that CEO's of large or even small corporations are very conscious of their actions and image, especially when such can be directly linked back to them.
Since he signed that, he should have proofread thoroughly or given someone else to. That's what my boss does when I type a letter he will personally sign, even if it's just 3 lines.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peoples Democratic Party Changes Name?? by MizMyColi(f): 7:57am On Oct 16, 2015
Beremx:
how do you know they were already in the meeting and noticed the mistake in the banner? Did you attend the meeting? cheesy cheesy

Anyway,it was a mistake and not deliberate. No one is above mistake.

Good morning to you.

I think it's pretty safe to assume that @least, one person noticed the conspicuous gaffe.

You too, have a nice day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peoples Democratic Party Changes Name?? by chukkiephil(m): 8:12am On Oct 16, 2015
ODEnka u no get work?? Go to work!! Or better still write a better article haba grin
Re: Peoples Democratic Party Changes Name?? by Ebukaobi: 9:00am On Oct 16, 2015
Good morning

Which engineering course are u doing??

undecided

Do you study in Yoloba land ? The people u hate so much??

SeverusSnape:
...coming from an eternal Fulani slave.
*spits*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) / Governor Obaseki Visits Families Of People Killed During 2023 Elections / PDP Governor Diri Celebrates With Tinubu After Supreme Court Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.