Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. (59260 Views)

How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? / Some Interesting Facts We Probably Dont Know About Christmas. / Some Interesting Facts To Know About The Year 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by worlexy(m): 10:49am On Oct 16, 2015
shocked
Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by Richie0974: 10:49am On Oct 16, 2015
Gosh.. .*feeling nostalgic *

1 Like

Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by hotgunz(m): 10:51am On Oct 16, 2015
K
Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 16, 2015
Nothing last forever.
Be humble

4 Likes

Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by allanphash7(m): 10:51am On Oct 16, 2015
How about this op

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by Nkemimoh(f): 10:52am On Oct 16, 2015
Memories of the past. Just keeps me smiling
Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by DJMCOTTY(m): 10:53am On Oct 16, 2015
cryBottuuu why cry I don't want to get old naaaa!!!

1 Like

Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by mubarak001(m): 10:54am On Oct 16, 2015
please, lets someone post Okin biscuit cover, speedy, and the likes.

I love okin biscuit dos days.

1 Like

Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by hotgunz(m): 10:54am On Oct 16, 2015
Na nw u knw.... All ur mate don marry finish

1 Like

Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:55am On Oct 16, 2015
Explorers:
6. Do you remember this? my mum had it.
i still have this
Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by viktor01(m): 10:55am On Oct 16, 2015
KUL OP,
Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by david22uu(m): 10:56am On Oct 16, 2015
ahahahahah
Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:56am On Oct 16, 2015
Explorers:
10. When my Dad bought this around early 90s, he bought a crate of soft drinks having africola, cocacola, limca&goldspot for the neighbors. "Aa we e oo".
we had this at home....
Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by sukkot: 10:57am On Oct 16, 2015
BOWOTO:
I MISS THE DAYS WHEN LIFE WAS SIMPLE.
what makes it not simple anymore ? educate me bro
Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by hotgunz(m): 10:58am On Oct 16, 2015
I still hv ds @home

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by Explorers(m): 11:00am On Oct 16, 2015
dominique:

Our first computer was a Windows 98, Everybody that saw it were just wooowing and aaaahing, now I doubt if such version still exits anywhere in the world. Mehn I don old o embarassed

lol...
Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by MbashrexBashir(m): 11:01am On Oct 16, 2015
Tears rolling down my chicks gone are dose days when we buy okin biscuit short cake to school. Now i discover am ageing.
Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 16, 2015
Indeed how fast time flies. I still remember the celebrations that greeted the year 2000 at my axis in Lagos. Little did I know it will be so quick to arrive in 2015.

All the same I'm grateful to God for the gift of life and health. Back then I was a teenager but now I have a few dependants. I'm still grateful to God for all I've achieved over these last years, starting from 2000.

No one alive TODAY may be here in the next 200 years. Our grandparents have died. Some of us have lost parents too. That simply means we too will die someday; we only ask God to give us long life, prosperity and health. We only ask Him to help us fulfil our mandate for being here at this time in history.

The nostalgia of yesterday, the burden/enjoyment of today and the hope of tomorrow. This thread is a quick reminder of the brevity of life, the fleeting time, a call to gratitude and a reawakening impulse of our need to pursue that which will bring about the betterment of society at large.

Knowing fully well that we all shall someday pass away, let's endeavour to acquire values that will outlive us; let's endeavour to be our very best, let's pay little attention to the naysayers, let's seek out our purpose, and persistently go after its fulfilment. The grave is cold and lonely; let's enjoy all human relations while life lasts!

All those who were here in 1815 have deteriorated into dusts and bones. Let's live with that in mind.

After all is said and done, the world will only remember us for what we've done for the progress of the human race. The world will only recall our memories for the smiles we brought to others, the changes we sponsored, the philosophy we held dear to us, the values we enshrined in our kids and environment. No one will recall our certificates, money or material possession.

My greatest fear is leaving this planet without making a mark. It's my deepest desire to return to dust having fulfilled my purpose. I fear more than I fear demons. I fear it more than I fear poverty and stolen wealth. I fear it more than I fear death itself.

God bless you, OP! My passion for humankind has been revitalised once again. All of a sudden certain things that aren't supposed to be mentioned with me are falling away; a new, deep love for humanity seems to envelope my being, and I feel genuine forgiveness for all those who have offended me; and feel same for those whom I've caused so much pains.

142 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by Oluwabunmy(f): 11:02am On Oct 16, 2015
Mehnnn.......I don old oooo, d sandal, d biro even dos lolly n sweet alagbon den......
Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 16, 2015
Explorers:
16. Guys: One of the most played PlayStation 1 soccer in Nigeria. When you make a through pass, the commentator will say "suruuu"...

Which soccer is that?

A. Pro Evolution soccer 3.

B. Winning Eleven 4.

C. Fifa.
winning eleven four joor...i was bad then with brazil...roberto carlos.... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 16, 2015
Explorers:
24. Jurassic Park is older than Justin Bieber.
shocked shocked shocked....i hasd to watch this movie again...loved it ....
Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 16, 2015
At last a thread that makes sence wink

op kudos to you....

2 Likes

Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by Setaje(f): 11:06am On Oct 16, 2015
Feeling nostalgic. So many good memories and bad too.

It's good to cherish every moment. If I new then what I no now............ hmmmn embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by piagetskinner(m): 11:08am On Oct 16, 2015
Chai..a guy born in 2000 be forming big dude... Men I'm a grandpa
Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by franklingud(m): 11:10am On Oct 16, 2015
Winning eleven 4.
Me na confirmed old man wey never old. Everyday young.. Lol!!
Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by VickyRotex(f): 11:11am On Oct 16, 2015
Explorers:
12. Pen having different ink colours.

cheesy cheesy cheesy I don old, no be lie grin

I wore that rubber and simbi shoe.

Sile, nice one. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by Btruth: 11:12am On Oct 16, 2015
Interesting.
Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by Explorers(m): 11:12am On Oct 16, 2015

15 Likes

Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by chyoooma(f): 11:13am On Oct 16, 2015
Wow. Memories. I just wish i had enjoyed every bit of what i had/knew then. Times are seriously changing. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can This Happen In Lagos? / 10 Animals That Don’t Look Dangerous But Are Actually Deadly / Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.