Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,249 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. (59247 Views)

How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? / Some Interesting Facts We Probably Dont Know About Christmas. / Some Interesting Facts To Know About The Year 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by millhouse: 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
geqwe
Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
braine:
You have inspired me today. God bless you.

God bless you too. Just a quick and perhaps timely reminder of the reason we're here. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by Mutuwa(m): 12:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
wink

13 Likes

Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by braine(m): 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
SirAweezy:

Saw this in 1988.... I was always talking abt it in school lol
chai! Uncle you are old o. My father hadn't even met my mother when you saw that movie.

1 Like

Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by braine(m): 12:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
Mutuwa:
wink
I remember playing Tank on that game back in 1997 with my dad. I can imagine how expensive it must have been back then.

1 Like

Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by pweetybhy(f): 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
Mehn, can't forget the jelly sandal, had the pink $ blue color then, there's a place @ the sole side that u open $ put water inside... grin wink smiley
Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by teeboila(m): 12:15pm On Oct 16, 2015
misspicy:

embarassed i am ready now please,all this picture op dey upload dey remind me of my age already,my mates don born cry
shebi Born2f__k dey follow you talk 4 dem chairman thread u dey do 1 kind now u dey 4 searching mode....u know what 2 do gal roll with the big guns
Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by Stevano007(m): 12:16pm On Oct 16, 2015
Still feel as young as ever
Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by MaritalConnect: 12:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
If you remember those items like you used them yesterday and you are still single then it is time you have a rethink

Search MARITAL CONNECT on facebook and let us hook you up with your perfect mach.

Like our page on facebook today to meet your life partner.

ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE 25YEARS AND OLDER.

Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by bikerboy1(m): 12:20pm On Oct 16, 2015
braine:
Aww... God will provide. But then, when will you find when you spend all your time on Nairaland?

maybe her destiny is to find a husband on nairaland. #justsaying
Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 16, 2015
Hysmady:
This is touching embarassed

Many, many thanks. We must live purposefully.
Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by MaritalConnect: 12:24pm On Oct 16, 2015
IT IS HIGH TIME TO COME OUT OF YOUR SHELL AND GET CONNECTED TO THAT FEATURE PARTNER YOU HAVE BEEN SECRETLY PRAYING FOR

Like our facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/1498603063773263 to meet that dream partner today.

ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE 25YRS OLD AND OLDER.

Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by Topman0001(m): 12:25pm On Oct 16, 2015
misspicy:

Lol wow that shoe is SKUR ( dnt know if that is d right spelling)....my mum bought for it for my sis and i for christmas...hahahaha and that different colour pen,d red ink was used to forge teachers mark and signature cheesy God forgive me

Chai..that desk and spiral keyholder...hostel life gosh,ah don old o...stfuareyougod am very old i swear,i better be serious abt dis my husband searching
Nice reminding us the name of the pam. I actually checked ur pix and u don't really look as old as i think u shoud be. Beautiful pix; beautiful stature.

1 Like

Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by misspicy(f): 12:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
Topman0001:

Nice reminding us the name of the pam. I actually checked ur pix and u don't really look as old as i think u shoud be. Beautiful pix; beautiful stature.
Yea,i dnt look my age cool its gene...thanks

1 Like

Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by jnrbayano(m): 12:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
woky:
chai!

When I watched this movie, na only one person TV for our yard grin grin

Clash of the titans
Equalizer 2000
Five element of ninjas
The devil sword
Delta force(Chuck Norris)
Chucky cheesy

I don old

Five Element Ninja dey my phone now sef
Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by misspicy(f): 12:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
teeboila:
shebi Born2f__k dey follow you talk 4 dem chairman thread u dey do 1 kind now u dey 4 searching mode....u know what 2 do gal roll with the big guns
Lol cool
Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by maggilove(f): 12:39pm On Oct 16, 2015
mubarak001:
please, lets someone post Okin biscuit cover, speedy, and the likes.

I love okin biscuit dos days.

5 Likes

Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by santakris(m): 12:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
OP nothing on Rowan Atkinson aka Mr Bean?
Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by misspicy(f): 12:50pm On Oct 16, 2015
teeboila:
undecided
Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by woky: 12:53pm On Oct 16, 2015
jnrbayano:

Five Element Ninja dey my phone now sef
I go like watch that film again oo..
Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by peeceelove2: 12:53pm On Oct 16, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin good old days
Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by jnrbayano(m): 12:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
woky:
I go like watch that film again oo..

I too like the film

1 Like

Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by noblegrex: 12:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
Explorers:
1. "Happy New Millennium" This was celebrated almost 16 years ago.
hey hayyyy.you're right mr.so,someone giving birth to in 2000 is now fifteen almost ripe or ripe to receive kobokoo.hiaaaa na wa ooo.this life.
Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by Jefhans: 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by DerKaiser: 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2015
Explorers:
16. Guys: One of the most played PlayStation 1 soccer in Nigeria. When you make a through pass, the commentator will say "suruuu"...

Which soccer is that?

A. Pro Evolution soccer 3.

B. Winning Eleven 4.

C. Fifa.

That is ISS: Pro Evolution also called Winning Eleven 4 in Japan.

The version that says "suruu" is the Japanese version as that means through in their language.

It is seen as one of the best football game ever made by video games enthusiasts.

I am playing it now on my Galaxy Note 4.

Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by demarc001: 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2015
Explorers:
16. Guys: One of the most played PlayStation 1 soccer in Nigeria. When you make a through pass, the commentator will say "suruuu"...

Which soccer is that?

A. Pro Evolution soccer 3.

B. Winning Eleven 4.

C. Fifa.

B. Winning Eleven 4

That's the game I have played most in my life, just after writing WAEC wake up off to my friends place and played that game, my mum had to come check me there yet I refuse to go home, continued playing till day break.

First match I played, it was in game center and I won our community champion 1-0 (by accident I guess but I automatically became a hot player that people avoid, I was so good using the joystick) and I became popular
Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by warrenweste(m): 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2015
SirAweezy:

Saw this in 1988.... I was always talking abt it in school lol

was in kg 2 or pry 1 then grin
Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by Holluwatarhyor(m): 1:36pm On Oct 16, 2015
misspicy:

Yea,i dnt look my age cool its gene...thanks
yeap its cool though,I'm also looking younger than my age,even some kids do think we are agemates,except those I've known for long,I'm really enjoying it,it's God's grace
Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by ademasta(m): 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2015
Jeeeeesu! Omo moti dagba o... Human being don old o
Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by rotwailler(m): 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
Hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by daxlasaint(m): 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
Wail on! Effing wailer grin

ZYZZA:
The only picture I want to see that will make my day is buhari's work

#ihateapc
#broomwavingdemons
#irefusetobeazombie

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa / Can This Happen In Lagos? / 10 Animals That Don’t Look Dangerous But Are Actually Deadly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.