Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. (59265 Views)

How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? / Some Interesting Facts We Probably Dont Know About Christmas. / Some Interesting Facts To Know About The Year 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by Explorers(m): 6:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
why you dey laugh bros?

Your reply is kind of funny.
Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by Explorers(m): 6:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
Gemc3 which of these do you remember
Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
Explorers:

Your reply is kind of funny.
lol no mind me jare. Na so I be oo
Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by Gemc3(f): 7:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
Explorers:
Gemc3 which of these do you remember

Oh my! Explorers, the nostalgia I feel right now. . . I'm just remembering a lot of things. Kai. The good ol' days. smiley
Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by AgbalagbaOle: 9:07pm On Oct 17, 2015
Explorers:
16. Guys: One of the most played PlayStation 1 soccer in Nigeria. When you make a through pass, the commentator will say "suruuu"...

Which soccer is that?

A. Pro Evolution soccer 3.

B. Winning Eleven 4.

C. Fifa.

Winning Eleven 4

.suruuuuu.... Mortulapaa.. orewa corner kickos..

1 Like

Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by Explorers(m): 3:34am On Oct 18, 2015
AgbalagbaOle:

Winning Eleven 4

.suruuuuu.... Mortulapaa.. orewa corner kickos..

Lol..

1 Like

Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by Ligxy(f): 7:17am On Oct 18, 2015
woky:
chai!

When I watched this movie, na only one person TV for our yard grin grin

Clash of the titans
Equalizer 2000
Five element of ninjas
The devil sword
Delta force(Chuck Norris)
Chucky cheesy

I don old

Hmmmmmmm Equalizer 2000. That name always sound so full of action to me back then.
Sile, you won't believe I still have some movies in mind, promising myself that I'll still watch and here I am, decades later.
Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by Explorers(m): 7:29am On Oct 18, 2015
Ligxy:

Hmmmmmmm Equalizer 2000. That name always sound so full of action to me back then.
Sile, you won't believe I still have some movies in mind, promising myself that I'll still watch and here I am, decades later.

Smiles, you can still see them. All you need to do is to just pick up a pen, write them down, visit movie download sites and download them or patronise the local DVD stores around you. Am still having old collection of indian movies now, like the promise, shollay, snake girl and like that.

1 Like

Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by Explorers(m): 7:31am On Oct 18, 2015
Gemc3:

Oh my! Explorers, the nostalgia I feel right now. . . I'm just remembering a lot of things. Kai. The good ol' days. smiley

Smiles..
Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by Adesiji77: 7:37am On Oct 18, 2015
Explorers:
1. "Happy New Millennium" This was celebrated almost 16 years ago.

Wow! shocked

Seems just like yesterday!

I remember the hype around the supposed Y2K bug...that computers may crash due to failure to recognize the year 2000, bla bla bla...

@Explorers, now you really make me feel old! angry

Hmmm...thank God that we are still here. cheesy cool
Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by Youngsage: 10:51am On Oct 18, 2015
IzonOwei:
winning eleven four joor...i was bad then with brazil...roberto carlos.... grin grin grin
And Juninho lol tongue
Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
Youngsage:

And Juninho lol tongue
and Ronalido delima...batistuta was bad in that game like crazy...I miss ps1... embarassed
Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
Explorers:
16. Guys: One of the most played PlayStation 1 soccer in Nigeria. When you make a through pass, the commentator will say "suruuu"...

Which soccer is that?

B. Winning Eleven 4.

C. Fifa.

winning11
Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by Youngsage: 4:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
IzonOwei:
and Ronalido delima...batistuta was bad in that game like crazy...I miss ps1... embarassed
I tell you! The good ol'days... #PS1.. Best game ever. lol smiley
Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by rotwailler(m): 11:41am On Oct 28, 2015
gurunlocker:

pls remind me the title of this movie u posted

WILLOW
Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by chival(f): 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2015
Explorers:
7. The Motorola Razor phone is now part of a museum display.

Oh dear! I used that! And it wasn't my first either.
Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by chival(f): 5:22pm On Oct 31, 2015
Explorers:
7. The Motorola Razor phone is now part of a museum display.

Oh dear! I used that! And it wasn't my first either. shocked
Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by Blackchainz: 9:18pm On Dec 22, 2015
The days of sonic in sega, tales by moonlight, papa ajasco, fuji house of commotion, super story every thursday 8pm(toyin tomatoes) bruce lee, jackie chan-drunken master, jet li, ice water #1, melo ice cream, condense milk, votron, robocop, no retreat no surrender, karashika,e.t.c...end of thinking capacity..men time is flying
Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
LESSON FOR THOUGHT .

Don't Take Life Too Seriously, You Will Never Get Out Of It Alive"...
Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by Orlandihno(m): 1:28pm On May 05, 2017
Explorers:
15. Do you remember padlocking this type of desk back then in secondary school. Then you attach the key to a spiral, elongating rubber key holder that comes in different colours. Then you hook it on your trousers/shorts.
Gosshhh!!! I remember dis when I was still at Secondary school. It'z funny how time flies,.
Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by Orlandihno(m): 2:11pm On May 05, 2017
Explorers:
23. Macaulay Culkin(Home Alone) is over 30years old and the movie is about 20years old now.
Culkin now 35years! looking older than his age. drug addiction
Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by donmalcolm21(m): 10:52pm On May 09, 2017
Faithgokz what brought you to this thread? Someone cannot
watch a thread alone with little tears in his eyes bbecause he is now old sad
Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by Escobase: 3:07am On May 10, 2017
Explorers:
10. When my Dad bought this around early 90s, he bought a crate of soft drinks having africola, cocacola, limca&goldspot for the neighbors. "Aa we e oo".
My dad bought exactly the same type of stereo set while I was still in primary school.
Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by Funjosh(m): 5:04am On May 10, 2017
Smiles............ Explorers smiley
Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by Explorers(m): 6:54am On May 10, 2017
Funjosh:
Smiles............ Explorers smiley

U just dey see the thread bro?
Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by Funjosh(m): 7:23am On May 10, 2017
Explorers:

U just dey see the thread bro?

Nah................ I was just laughing seeing it early this morning. Actually Ichommy shared one of the post smiley What a funny thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by lovethchioma(f): 12:01pm On May 10, 2017
Explorer why are you making me feel this old .
Kai... how time flies
Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by Kakamorufu(m): 9:41am On May 11, 2017
Explorers:

Which soccer is that?

B. Winning Eleven 4.

C. Fifa.
winning eleven surely. game wey make me skip lesson
Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by Kakamorufu(m): 9:58am On May 11, 2017
Explorers:
19. These artists broke up more than 10years now and "African Queen" by tuface is over 10years old.
I still have the body and soul CD. evergreen
Re: Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. by Ligxy(f): 3:05pm On Oct 24, 2019
Explorers:

Smiles, you can still see them. All you need to do is to just pick up a pen, write them down, visit movie download sites and download them or patronise the local DVD stores around you. Am still having old collection of indian movies now, like the promise, shollay, snake girl and like that.

Wish to see these Indian movies again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can This Happen In Lagos? / 10 Animals That Don’t Look Dangerous But Are Actually Deadly / Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.