Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Guy Or Girl: Who Pays For Dinner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Or Girl: Who Pays For Dinner? (1924 Views)

Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date / Do You Believe The Man Should Always Pay For Dinner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Guy Or Girl: Who Pays For Dinner? by sweetlove(m): 8:03pm On Oct 10, 2006
<<Moderator Says: he's speaking as a girl>>

I had a date a while back he called me up and asked me out for dinner, so we met close to where i lived.So when hegot to the restruant he was a bit late getting there no big deal right? so we finished our meal and when the waitress brought us our bill , he asked me if i would pay for my portion of the dinner and he would cover the tip ! Boy was i so suprised and embarresd he would even ask me that , but i didnt want to look like a fool so i paid my portion and of course i never saw him again or would i ever want to. What a jerk huh waht do you think?

<<Moderator Says: he's speaking as a girl>>
Re: Guy Or Girl: Who Pays For Dinner? by dennylove(m): 9:28pm On Oct 10, 2006
well,sweetlove, your character has really shown that you ''re a MATURED BABE,from a respectable and responsible home,if it were to be some girls, THEY WILL NEVER PAY.
Re: Guy Or Girl: Who Pays For Dinner? by osegwu(m): 12:14pm On Oct 21, 2006
Normally a guy who calls another guy out for
dinner should be the one that will foot the bill.
But the good thing about your case is that it is a learning point.
When going out next time always make sure you have enough
money in your pocket. It might certainly happen next time
even with some body else.
Re: Guy Or Girl: Who Pays For Dinner? by katherinae(f): 6:57pm On Oct 21, 2006
err sweetyluv

pls dont be upset but are u gay, because if so i dont really know how that works.
Re: Guy Or Girl: Who Pays For Dinner? by CrazyMan(m): 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2006
It's so sad hearind this kind of story.
but you know guys, they can be so irritating at times.
maybe he was just trying to embarrass you publicly.
Re: Guy Or Girl: Who Pays For Dinner? by mazaje(m): 5:44pm On Oct 22, 2006
If u invite your guy out for dinner then u should pay the bills , if its him that invites u then he should pay, thats how it should be done. the person that invites the other should settle the bills, its wrong when the man pays all the bills and the woman never pays nothing .it makes the man look down on the woman am a man and i know what am talking about . so ladies if u want to be respected and treated right with out being used all the time try to be independent and pay the bills some times

(1)

D Jerk Dt Dumped Me Is Back / 'online Relationship' Can It Be Real? / She Turned Promiscuous Because She Thought She Was Hiv Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.