Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,705 members, 7,802,096 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Done - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Done (2239 Views)

CANDY CRUSH SAGA: What Level Are You? (snapshots) / Candy Crush Saga / Want To Try A New Game. Please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Done by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 16, 2015
cheesy grin
Re: Done by Pamelayoung: 9:54am On Oct 16, 2015
Wow! Dude it appears u've got so much time 2 idle away playing candy. U better go read books n develop urself. My candid opinion tho.

1 Like

Re: Done by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 16, 2015
Pamelayoung:
Wow! Dude it appears u've got so much time 2 idle away playing candy. U better go read books n develop urself. My candid opinion tho.
Do you have to do this? Silly u undecided undecided undecided undecided u r so dumb that you dont know what this thread is.
Re: Done by Pamelayoung: 11:56am On Oct 16, 2015
ClassicQueen:
Do you have to do this? Silly u undecided undecided undecided undecided u r so dumb that you dont know what this thread is.

I see! My assumptions wasn't wrng afterall. Well I haven't really got time 4 spoilt idle brats like u.
Re: Done by StPete: 12:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
Don't worry about it babe, anytime you wanna play candy crush, just keep resetting your time.

However, if you're using an iPad or iPhone to play it, the trick I use is to make sure I have complete 5 lives after ffing my time. Open the Candy crush game to confirm and then going back to the time to auto reset it to the current time. It's that simple, I wish I could help u do it
Re: Done by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 19, 2015
StPete:
Don't worry about it babe, anytime you wanna play candy crush, just keep resetting your time.

However, if you're using an iPad or iPhone to play it, the trick I use is to make sure I have complete 5 lives after ffing my time. Open the Candy crush game to confirm and then going back to the time to auto reset it to the current time. It's that simple, I wish I could help u do it
Thanks dear. i divided the minutes by 60 and found out its actually 6days. i will wait i have 2days to go yipee smiley smiley smiley i will be glad to learn how the fastforward time cheat works though. wink

1 Like

Re: Done by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 19, 2015
Pamelayoung:

I see! My assumptions wasn't wrng afterall. Well I haven't really got time 4 spoilt idle brats like u.
You have been noticed oya run along now. Ewu gambia angry angry angry cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Done by StPete: 1:42pm On Oct 19, 2015
ClassicQueen:
Thanks dear. i divided the minutes by 60 and found out its actually 6days. i will wait i have 2days to go yipee smiley smiley smiley i will be glad to learn how the fastforward time cheat works though. wink

You’re welcome

1 Like

Re: Done by BumbleDevil: 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
When will this Candy Crush game finish sef. I am approaching level 400 (Level 371 to be precise) and the end seems not in sight at all. But I will surely see the end of this candy crush
Re: Done by StPete: 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
Someone once said it ended in level 1050. I'm in level 1200 and it still hasn't ended.
Re: Done by muymacho: 9:48am On Oct 26, 2015
StPete:
Someone once said it ended in level 1050. I'm in level 1200 and it still hasn't ended.
I do not believe you are at level 1200...
Re: Done by StPete: 10:39am On Oct 26, 2015
Re: Done by StPete: 10:44am On Oct 26, 2015
muymacho:

I do not believe you are at level 1200...

For Mr 'doubting' Thomas

1 Like

Re: Done by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
StPete:

For Mr 'doubting' Thomas
Goodafternoon. pls my candy crush game have not been opening for days now i have tried reinstalling it but i cant even reinstall cos i hav d app o my phone already pls wat do i do? Thanks
Re: Done by StPete: 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
ClassicQueen:
Goodafternoon. pls my candy crush game have not been opening for days now i have tried reinstalling it but i cant even reinstall cos i hav d app o my phone already pls wat do i do? Thanks

Good afternoon. Shut down your phone and then turn it on. Try to start the app and see if it works. If it still doesn’t work, delete the app and restart your phone. Then try to download the app again.
Re: Done by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
StPete:

Good afternoon. Shut down your phone and then turn it on. Try to start the app and see if it works. If it still doesn’t work, delete the app and restart your phone. Then try to download the app again.
Ah i have already shut down or restart my phone many times still same result. If i should delete my candy crush im already in stage 174 wont i lose all my stages and start from stage 1 again? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Done by StPete: 3:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
If you usually connect your Candy Crush to the internet, especially if synchronized with ur Facebook, there’s every possibility u won’t have to start from 1, u will start from where u stopped.
Re: Done by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
StPete:
If you usually connect your Candy Crush to the internet, especially if synchronized with ur Facebook, there’s every possibility u won’t have to start from 1, u will start from where u stopped.
It is synchronised with my fbook account. Lemme try and see. if i loose all my stages, i wont 4give u o sad cry
Re: Done by StPete: 3:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
ClassicQueen:
It is synchronised with my fbook account. Lemme try and see. if i loose all my stages, i wont 4give u o sad cry

Lmao…go ahead
Re: Done by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
StPete:

Lmao…go ahead
Wow it worked grin grin grin initially i saw stage 1 after installing meaning i have to start afresh shocked shocked shocked i almost cried i had to connect to facebook again before i saw stage 174. Not like im addicted to the game just that it gives me joy, relieves me from stress and kills boredom. Thanks a lot you have been so helpful smiley smiley smiley kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Done by StPete: 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
ClassicQueen:
Wow it worked grin grin grin initially i saw stage 1 after installing meaning i have to start afresh shocked shocked shocked i almost cried i had to connect to facebook again before i saw stage 174. Not like im addicted to the game just that it gives me joy, relieves me from stress and kills boredom. Thanks a lot you have been so helpful smiley smiley smiley kiss kiss kiss

My pleasure ma’am. I’m glad I could be of help to you smiley wink

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Call Of Duty Vs Battlefield 2 / List Your Five Hardest Video Gamer Ever / By Ur Playstation 3 Games And Consoles Here Http://www.naijagamers.net/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.