Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,875 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:42 AM

Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? (16860 Views)

10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys / Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men / What You Should Know About Virgin Ladies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by sweetlove(m): 8:19pm On Oct 10, 2006
Hey! women what do you think about virgin guys?

We'll I know this revelation is usually hard to talk about these days.lol
We'll I think that some guys are still virgins in their mid 20"s because they are usually shy around women and they hung out more with the guys than the girls during their high school years just generaly speaking here. And some girls say sometimes that virgins are unexperienced at sex.lol that is not always the case. Cause some guys read about it, they also watch shows on tv about sex for ex: Sex Files or Sexual Secrets. So guys still know what sex is and they still know what to do in bed.lol.

It's just the fact that I'm stating here is shy guys have a more hard time communicating with women than guys with full confidence. So girls give us your input on this topic ok
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by naijacutee(f): 12:25am On Oct 11, 2006
I would be more attracted to a guy if I knew he was a virgin, and why he is a virgin. Just because he isn't like the average guy who spreads his seed around. I am not usualy attracted to the average guy.
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by Free(f): 12:33am On Oct 11, 2006
yea am wit ya
@naijacutee

i think is da same with me too *ok sorta* undecided
but only if he is a virgin becuase of his faith
not
cuz hes shy or lacks confidence /ugly or just cnt find a gurl to bang

God knows that virgin guys are so Rare
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by iice(f): 2:55am On Oct 11, 2006
Actually i prefer non-virgins lol
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by Busta(f): 2:57am On Oct 11, 2006
makes no diff they both got d**K maybe with the exception that one is old and new!
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by chychy(f): 11:56am On Nov 08, 2007
I think it's sweet 4 a guy in his 20s to still be a virgin but for some reason, find it xtremely difficult to belief esp since there's no way to prove it. embarassed
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by saucekid(m): 12:57pm On Nov 08, 2007
finds another potential thread to monitor
sets up camp***orders for popcorn,soda and suya**this is better than the galleria grin grin grin
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by opokonwa(m): 1:17pm On Nov 08, 2007
@poster

Well, Are you one?!
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by opokonwa(m): 1:24pm On Nov 08, 2007
Also @poster

Shy guys and Virgins are not the same.

I have seen ashawo guys who have no self-confidence

And virgin-guys who are as confident near ladies as Bill Clinton you will never know they were virgins

Unless they confided in you which they rarely do

All the same, get the differentials correctly.

1 Like

Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by fakedavid: 1:26pm On Nov 08, 2007
Virgin guys? oh men - that man must be an idiot - a virgin man? oh men - what a goon that will be - he is fit for the scrap yard - or share is body parts for body part sellers.
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by Easybaby(f): 1:30pm On Nov 08, 2007
davidyland@yahoo.com:

Virgin guys? oh men - that man must be an idiot - a virgin man? oh men - what a goon that will be - he is fit for the scrap yard - or share is body parts for body part sellers.

Rolls eyes cheesy
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by opokonwa(m): 1:33pm On Nov 08, 2007
Busta:

makes no diff they both got d**K maybe with the exception that one is old and new!

@Busta

LOL grin

@davidyland@yahoo.com

Are you upset because you can never be one anymore grin
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by olanajim(m): 1:40pm On Nov 08, 2007
Opokonwa, you r rite abt d virgin guy and shy guy explanation. I think that explain why some people would not believe a guy can be a virgin. Up till the time mine lasted, I really felt out of sort being one.

Whatever, I don't think girls care if you are one or not.
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by opokonwa(m): 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2007
@olanajim

So how did you feel after giving it away? 'cause it seems to be recent
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by omoovie(f): 6:13pm On May 14, 2008
I'd always thought I'd be soooo unattracted to a virgin guy but I was pleasantly surprised. If the guy is attractive, funny, interesting and possesses most of the qualities I want in a man and still a virgin that will just make him all the more attractive to me! I respect a man who keeps himself just as I respect a woman who keeps herself. It's not easy at all. The way sex is now it has about the same importance as watering a cactus. Many peeps are just blase so for a man to give sex and lovemaking its due respect is SEXXXYYY to me!
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by welli(f): 6:14pm On May 14, 2008
they are on their own!no big deal
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by saucekid(m): 6:15pm On May 14, 2008
thank god say i be virgin grin

1 Like

Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 14, 2008
wat will i be doing wt a male virgin undecided
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by saucekid(m): 6:17pm On May 14, 2008
learnin new things
tastin new meat grin
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 14, 2008
taste wat?ofcourse i will be tasting boredom,and lazyness,i want a professional on my bed abeg
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by saucekid(m): 6:30pm On May 14, 2008
then come to me
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 14, 2008
not ur type of weakling professional,i already have one active proff ,thanks for ur offer
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by saucekid(m): 6:34pm On May 14, 2008
for ur mind
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by Tattooboy: 6:40pm On May 14, 2008
saucekid
for your mind

i feeling u sauce keep disturbing jenny tongue
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by saucekid(m): 6:44pm On May 14, 2008
na my job be that
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by merge(f): 6:44pm On May 14, 2008
I prefer virgins.

If more woman prefer them, you will see more guys virgins.
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by saucekid(m): 6:49pm On May 14, 2008
we hear you
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by omoovie(f): 11:17pm On May 14, 2008
Saucekid don't be lying! You virgin?! Isn't it you I saw up against the wall with Damilola the other day? Haba!!! LOL.
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 14, 2008
Seeing that finecat and idlepaul aka sandstorm are virgins and seeing the way they behave, man!! I think I'll go for men that know what they're doing. Not fantasizing about every patches of skin on a woman's body and ejaculating on their fantasies. oga o
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by timmfikk(m): 6:03pm On May 15, 2008
@omoovie

Saucekid don't be lying! You virgin?! Isn't it you I saw up against the wall with Damilola the other day? Haba!!! LOL.

Common does it mean if a guy is standing with a lady he is a virgin, well please leave virgin guys alone and i think ladies know what they want let the go for their better choice and let guys who love distributing keep up the good work , or do we need to have prove by giving you and saucekid a place of proving each other wrong
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by sylvex(f): 7:33pm On May 15, 2008
saucekid:

thank god say i be virgin grin

LOL shocked! tot women were the only beautiful liars bt i'm mistaken - jus found one handsome liar here! undecided
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by Supplanter(m): 8:14pm On May 15, 2008
Well! I think most people especially Ladies think guys who are still virgin are gay or dumb.I am an example of such.My only friends on Campus are guys and no lady.Most time when Ladies approach me I feel very shy talking to them and that really pisses my close course mate.To me,I feel everybody has gotten his or her life style.To me,I vowed not to be deflowered till my wedding night.I know it is hard but I believe I can achieve it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them / The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala / Man Wins 280 Million In Bet9ja And His Account Gets Blocked.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.