Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,789 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

NCC Has The Solutions To Spam Mgs/calls From mobile Operations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NCC Has The Solutions To Spam Mgs/calls From mobile Operations (617 Views)

Buhari Receives Calls From Presidents Of Egypt, Gambia And Ghana / The Problems Facing Nigeria And The Solutions. / Five Chibok Parents Received Calls From Missing Girls’ Mobiles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NCC Has The Solutions To Spam Mgs/calls From mobile Operations by Kessyy2k4(m): 11:32am On Oct 16, 2015
Days of impunity is over, all network provider finally meet their Waterloo!grin. you can now call a special no. 622 and forward your worries & complain to a NCC customer rep. at no cost and sure your problems will be resolved amicably........
i just did mine now..

#CALL 622 now
say no to unsolicited MSG/CALL from EMPTY-HEN & CO
Re: NCC Has The Solutions To Spam Mgs/calls From mobile Operations by shakur4luv(m): 11:38am On Oct 16, 2015
u mean am?
Re: NCC Has The Solutions To Spam Mgs/calls From mobile Operations by Rebelutionary: 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
Kessyy2k4:
Days of impunity is over, all network provider finally meet their Waterloo!grin. you can now call a special no. 622 and forward your worries & complain to a NNCC customer rep. at no cost and sure your problems will be resolved amicably........
i just did mine now..

#CALL 622 now
say no to unsolicited MSG/CALL from EMPTY-HEN & CO
NCC I Know
NNCC you need to explain urself

what you posted looks fishy u kno...
Re: NCC Has The Solutions To Spam Mgs/calls From mobile Operations by Kessyy2k4(m): 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2015
shakur4luv:
u mean am?
yeah.....u can confirm 4yr self now
Re: NCC Has The Solutions To Spam Mgs/calls From mobile Operations by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
A welcome development. These nerwork providers are just so annoying!
Re: NCC Has The Solutions To Spam Mgs/calls From mobile Operations by Kessyy2k4(m): 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2015
Rebelutionary:

NCC I Know
NNCC you need to explain urself

what you posted looks fishy u kno...

sorry...its NCC....tanx

BTW....wat u read up there is fact, u can tryna confirm if u wanna.....just dial 622.
Re: NCC Has The Solutions To Spam Mgs/calls From mobile Operations by PRYCE(m): 2:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
Wow great!
Re: NCC Has The Solutions To Spam Mgs/calls From mobile Operations by Mautonmentos(m): 3:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
Just did....as true as steel.
Re: NCC Has The Solutions To Spam Mgs/calls From mobile Operations by realnas(m): 3:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
I just called ncc using the number given wow I must confess they r so effecient and polite

(1) (Reply)

The Akure Fiasco / US Is 'deeply Concerned' About Iran's Latest Ballistic Missle Test / Obama Slips Up: "We're Training ISIL"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.