Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Nl- Beware Of Scammers! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nl- Beware Of Scammers! (928 Views)

"Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) / Beware Of Scammers And Scavengers On Nairaland / See The Handy Work Of Scammers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nl- Beware Of Scammers! by baslone: 11:00pm On Apr 28, 2009
I received 3 mails in the last one week, I deleted the first
out of annoyance,then came the second and the third. I've
copied and pasted them below

hi out of many profiles in this site
(www.nairaland.com)
i found yours very interesting and I am very happy to write this mail to you.It gives me great joy and happiness to say hi to you this day and i hope to tell you more about me and my family when next i write. My name is bridget aziku,24 years old single girl and i hope that we can be friends and keep contact with each other if God wishes and i hope to hear from you
bridget

Hi Dear,I got your contact today through www.nairalist.com and i decided to write to you and i believe this relation we about to start will brings joy and happiness in our life, How are you today i hope that every things is ok with you over there,as it is my great pleasure to contact you in having communication with you, please i wish you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future’s will be very happy if you can write me back so that we can start communication, exchange words and get to know all about each other. I will be waiting to hear from you, if you care write me back let me know your option. I wish you all the best for your day. Your new friend.
Miss Marceline.

I tried checking up the profile of both and they ain't existing.
The emails were sent to undisclosed recipients which automatically
means I am not the only person receiving these mails.

Besides I never even registered this particular yahoo ID on
nairaland. I have never been to nairalist. So I believe someone
IS attempting to use this forum to get to others.

It's best we all beware. Me for one I can't be
scammed with this method-

na person wey get 2much money dey fit scam
Re: Nl- Beware Of Scammers! by baslone: 11:24pm On Apr 29, 2009
Why is this happening to me! One if the mails was
just repeated again along with a new one.

My name is Miss nancy Murrey i was going throught this site now and i saw
your profile at nairalist.com i believe you are the right person i am looking for,i will like you to please send me an email at my email
address thus my email ( nancy00apia@yahoo.com ) for me to give you
my beautiful pictures and to tell you more about me
.I will be waiting for your mail today
nancy

(1) (Reply)

About South Africa. / Man Survives Without Food For 70 Years! / Problem With Applying M.sc In University Of Ibadan Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.