Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Needs Visa Urgently - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Needs Visa Urgently (2962 Views)

I Need Italian Visa Urgently: Who Is Real That Can Help? / Are You In Need Of Egypt Visa Urgently? / I Need A Cyprus Visa ! Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Needs Visa Urgently by scionjoe: 1:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
Pls i need help to get visa to any good european country were one can work and maybe school later,a place u can go for a greener pasture...pls someone should help..or if u have a suggestion to give, u re welcomed...thanks to u all.......euromoney...cmelz....avsegzy ..
Re: Needs Visa Urgently by worry359(m): 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2015
scionjoe:
Pls i need help to get visa to any good european country were one can work and maybe school later,a place u can go for a greener pasture...pls someone should help..or if u have a suggestion to give, u re welcomed...thanks to u all

How much money do you have available for this project?
Re: Needs Visa Urgently by pansophist(m): 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2015
What kind of help do you need?

From your premise, it seems like you want to migrate for an indefinite period. A visa is temporary in nature, it doesnt confer an indefinite leave to reside. Moving to an EU currently as an immigrant is very difficult and seems almost impossible, especially at this period with mass migration and influx of refugees from the middle east. Are you a professional in a highly demanded field? you might be able to migrate as a worker if you qualify for it.

If you do not fall within the spectrum of an EU family member, its most likely there would be no other way around it. Although you might get a definite permit as a student and subsequently, get a job and change to a permanent resident, but this route is increasingly getting harder as unemployment rises.

Feel free to ask any question if you need further clarification.
Re: Needs Visa Urgently by Bhorbymills(m): 11:00pm On Oct 16, 2015
pansophist:

From your premise, it seems like you want to migrate for an indefinite period. A visa is temporary in nature, it doesnt confer an indefinite leave to reside. Moving to the EU currently as an immigrant is very difficult and seems almost impossible, especially at this period with mass migration and influx of refugees from the middle east. Are you a professional in a highly demanded field? you might be able to migrate as a worker if you qualify for it.

If you do not fall within the spectrum of an EU family member, its most likely there would be no other way around it. Although you might get a definite permit as a student and subsequently, get a job and change to a permanent resident, but this route is increasingly getting harder as unemployment rises.

So it's like you are saying one can't get into Europe and find a way around the visa change so one can be able to work legally in any European destination ?
Re: Needs Visa Urgently by pansophist(m): 2:43am On Oct 17, 2015
Bhorbymills:

So it's like you are saying one can't get into Europe and find a way around the visa change so one can be able to work legally in any European destination ?

No, thats not what I am saying.

You can find a way around it but if you dont have an EU partner, it most likely impossible. To the best of my knowledge, a tourist visa cannot be converted to a residence permit. The only exception to this rule is IF you are applying as the spouse/partner of an EU citizen, then your residence status is irrelevant.
Re: Needs Visa Urgently by scionjoe: 9:50am On Oct 17, 2015
I believe with 800k u can get a visa to a good european country or even schengen..is it possible...can 800k take one there? All he needs is to step into that place...
Re: Needs Visa Urgently by justwise(m): 9:54am On Oct 17, 2015
scionjoe:
I believe with 800k u can get a visa to a good european country or even schengen..is it possible...can 800k take one there? All he needs is to step into that place...

Do you currently work or run a business?
Re: Needs Visa Urgently by scionjoe: 9:58am On Oct 17, 2015
pansophist:

From your premise, it seems like you want to migrate for an indefinite period. A visa is temporary in nature, it doesnt confer an indefinite leave to reside. Moving to the EU currently as an immigrant is very difficult and seems almost impossible, especially at this period with mass migration and influx of refugees from the middle east. Are you a professional in a highly demanded field? you might be able to migrate as a worker if you qualify for it.

a place like , germany, sweden,italy,france or switzerland,is there no way to get yourself fixed when u get there,with any type of visa?even though its goin to be tough before u get settled,....thank you
Re: Needs Visa Urgently by worry359(m): 11:19am On Oct 17, 2015
scionjoe:
a place like , germany, sweden,italy,france or switzerland,is there no way to get yourself fixed when u get there,with any type of visa?even though its goin to be tough before u get settled,....thank you

You really must learn about the real world!
Have you not seen that Europe is overrun with migrants from countries destroyed by war and Islamic militants.
But you think you can walk in there and get a good job!

Read this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_migrant_crisis
Re: Needs Visa Urgently by scionjoe: 12:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
justwise:

Do you currently work or run a business?

Not really, I don't have a work..and I don't want to use this money for something else..
Re: Needs Visa Urgently by pansophist(m): 12:15pm On Oct 17, 2015
scionjoe:

If you read my post very well, I wrote about getting your legal status if you are a family member of an EU citizen, another is refugee status but I guess it doesnt apply to you. This is the only way I know.
Re: Needs Visa Urgently by Originalsly: 12:24pm On Oct 17, 2015
scionjoe:

Not really, I don't have a work..and I don't want to use this money for something else..
If you born here..... went to school.... know the language. ... have a broad friend base. .... family support.... know how thngs work here..... have some money ....but can't find a job or start a business .... why on earth do you think you can travel to Europe and make life? Scammers love deperados ...... just saying .

1 Like

Re: Needs Visa Urgently by justwise(m): 1:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
scionjoe:

..and you are about to waste it. Don't be in a hurry to get scammed.

2 Likes

Re: Needs Visa Urgently by scionjoe: 7:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
justwise:
[/b]
So I can't get the visa for any of the country I mentioned?
Re: Needs Visa Urgently by scionjoe: 7:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
pansophist:

If you read my post very well, I wrote about getting your legal status if you are a family member of an EU citizen, another is refugee status but I guess it doesnt apply to you. This is the only way I know.

I have a uncle who is a citizen of germany,who can take me in but the problem is getting the visa.
Re: Needs Visa Urgently by justwise(m): 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
scionjoe:

You can't.
Re: Needs Visa Urgently by scionjoe: 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
justwise:

You can't.

A lot of people here in my area get the visa just that they won't give u the contact....so what made u say ii can?
Re: Needs Visa Urgently by justwise(m): 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
scionjoe:

A lot of people here in my area get the visa just that they won't give u the contact....so what made u say ii can?

You don't qualify for one
Re: Needs Visa Urgently by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 17, 2015
hello house,
I really dont know where this fits in but i know its a very interesting and sensitive topic ,i need to verify nd clarify somthings.

I am a Female Corper,i am in my 6th month now and i also had to quit the job i do on the side in lagos as at 2 wks ago cos my ZI found out i work in lagos in a telecomunications coy as a sales consultant(been working as soon as i graduated).My ZI found out and she is not corperative at all cos i am usually always in lag working even tho i serve in the north.She adviced i face my teaching job here so i have no choice now ,im back to the north as a teacher cry i cant risk another extra month here.I also sell human hair and sandals.

My reason for explaining is to be as open as possible.

The issue is my great aunt has invited me to come over for the xmas holiday to spend 10days with her in chicago...

My fears are ,are there any restrictions whatsoever on serving corpers applying for us tourist visas whilst still serving?
What are my chances as my great aunt works with the US government In chicago and she has sent all her details as evidence she would be my sponsor for my round trip and all.

Secondly, i have been denied once in lagos consulate,i guess cos i had just graduated then and i stated i was unemployed awaiting NYSC, i have no travel history

....im applying through Abuja this time cos its closer to my PPA...

do i state that i have been denied before?when i tried booking my appointment even tho with a diff email, it stated that i have an existing profile with them and i should try booking an appointment with the old email(i guess they pretty much have everyone in thier database nomatter how long), so i didnt bother making any appointments....id just fill out another ds160 form after the advice i get here

So in a nut shell im asking experienced bvs who travelled to the us during thier NYSC and any experieced person in the know what they did and how they did it.

I dont intend to lie cos i know a friend that lied she wasnt serving but i dont know how the consulate got to knw she lied hence she got denied .
Will the DG grant me the holiday application.

Pls advice me cos i am definately coming back. Thanks
Re: Needs Visa Urgently by ohans4u(m): 8:39am On Oct 18, 2015
pansophist:

please can you list some of these most sorted job or high in demand job.... those networking certification and project management falls in this category?
Re: Needs Visa Urgently by favourmic(m): 5:33pm On Oct 18, 2015
Bro please listen carefully don't fall mugun on internet for travel agent for travelling, all this you can do it your self I swear with my life 95% of them are scammers go online and look for school and follow the step you can do it your self, be wise.
Re: Needs Visa Urgently by pbs4real(m): 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
scionjoe:

going to the US will be the best option...and I think 800k could pull that out excluding ticket grin
Re: Needs Visa Urgently by pbs4real(m): 9:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
justwise:
[/b]

c'mon mr justwise don't scare the guy,we have genuine ones also grin

1 Like

Re: Needs Visa Urgently by justwise(m): 9:10pm On Oct 18, 2015
favourmic:
Bro please listen carefully don't fall mugun on internet for travel agent for travelling, all this you can do it your self I swear with my life 95% of them are scammers go online and look for school and follow the step you can do it your self, be wise.

..with 800K? Even if he wants to study in Niger Republic

1 Like

Re: Needs Visa Urgently by justwise(m): 9:11pm On Oct 18, 2015
pbs4real:
c'mon mr justwise don't scare the guy, we have genuine ones also grin

Genuine what do you have?
Re: Needs Visa Urgently by favourmic(m): 10:11pm On Oct 18, 2015
justwise:

..with 800K? Even if he wants to study in Niger Republic

have no business in any country he wanted to go, if he like make he go biafra go study

(1) (2) (Reply)

France / Tourist Sites In Ogun State. A Visit / Spot The UK Landmarks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.