Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP (6769 Views)

Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved / Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion / Screen And Confirm Me Or Return My Money - Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP by 4reala(m): 2:12pm On Oct 16, 2015
Screen And Confirm Me or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To APC Leaders.

The embattled former governor of Rivers state, Mr Rotimi Amaechi has express frustration over the Senate refusal to screen and confirm him as a Minister of the Federal republic of Nigeria based on numerous petitions against him.

Mr Amaechi who was indicted by Rivers state government inquiry last month, demanded that the leadership of the All Progressive Congress (APC) should exert pressure on the APC Senators to ensure that they will confirm him.
He inform them, that if they are unable to pressure the Senators to confirm him either Tuesday or Wednesday, that the party should refund him the whole money that he used in sponsoring the President, party Governorship candidates and lawmakers across the country.

The Party leadership are aware of how desperate Amaechi can be, and therefore resolved to be contacting APC senators and planning calling for an emergency meeting before Tuesday, next week to device means of getting a soft landing for the indicted former governor of Rivers state.

According to one of the APC governors, Mr Amaechi spent over 80% of the campaign funds for the Buhari presidential election and that of other APC candidates in the last general election.

A sharp division had emerged among senators of the APC and PDP, even in the Committee on Ethics, Privileges and Public Petitions, handling the petition against Amaechi which have delayed the committee's report.

The senators had suspended the screening of nominees on Thursday, as a result of the intense battle over Amaechi and the failure of the Public Petitions Committee to submit its report.
However, speaking to newsmen on Thursday, Melaye said: “We are going to screen nine of them on Tuesday and the remaining nine on Wednesday. The confirmation of all the nominees would be taken on Wednesday.” - Hope For Nigeria.

http://www.hopefornigeriaonline.com/onfacebook

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP by wezegrim: 2:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
lolz
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP by Trut(m): 2:16pm On Oct 16, 2015
I wish this news is true grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP by Chanchit: 2:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
Lie.

2 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP by Opinedecandid(m): 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
What did he expect, a smooth ride, after betraying a brother?

NAY!

Even though he will eventually be screened and confirmed, but let me give him my words,

at every turn of events, he will keep reaping what he sowed.

For he who indulges in betting / staking, should not be surprised at his instinct and urge of mortgaging his estate to sponsor the unholy habit.

Our people have an old adage that says that a child does not use the smallest finger of the left hand to point at his forbears household.

And that a child does not carry the father, throws him in the air and catches him, it is only a father that throws up a child and catches him back, if the child tries it, the father's 'something' will blind his eyes.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
"rotimi is a sophisticated man, no true son will fight against his own blood. Never trust a fu la ni, buy they don't learn from history. He should ask awolowo and the afonjas how they finished them".

6 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
HopeForNigeria?

8 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP by kings49(m): 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
Hahaha
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP by Jorussia(m): 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
lol,another hand work of rivers PDP

8 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP by Firefire(m): 2:24pm On Oct 16, 2015
Am here only to laugh... cheesy

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP by mightyhaze: 2:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
Hehehe! Dis guy is introuble. Buhari cannot afford 2 carry ds baggage afta all d rants abt 'killin kwarrapshan'. No, amaechi is definitely xpendable here. Buhari's hands r tied,strivin 2 shore up confidence amongst nigerians

6 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP by johnmark1234(m): 2:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
4reala:
Screen And Confirm Me or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To APC Leaders.

The embattled former governor of Rivers state, Mr Rotimi Amaechi has express frustration over the Senate refusal to screen and confirm him as a Minister of the Federal republic of Nigeria based on numerous petitions against him.

Mr Amaechi who was indicted by Rivers state government inquiry last month, demanded that the leadership of the All Progressive Congress (APC) should exert pressure on the APC Senators to ensure that they will confirm him.
He inform them, that if they are unable to pressure the Senators to confirm him either Tuesday or Wednesday, that the party should refund him the whole money that he used in sponsoring the President, party Governorship candidates and lawmakers across the country.

The Party leadership are aware of how desperate Amaechi can be, and therefore resolved to be contacting APC senators and planning calling for an emergency meeting before Tuesday, next week to device means of getting a soft landing for the indicted former governor of Rivers state.

According to one of the APC governors, Mr Amaechi spent over 80% of the campaign funds for the Buhari presidential election and that of other APC candidates in the last general election.

A sharp division had emerged among senators of the APC and PDP, even in the Committee on Ethics, Privileges and Public Petitions, handling the petition against Amaechi which have delayed the committee's report.

The senators had suspended the screening of nominees on Thursday, as a result of the intense battle over Amaechi and the failure of the Public Petitions Committee to submit its report.
However, speaking to newsmen on Thursday, Melaye said: “We are going to screen nine of them on Tuesday and the remaining nine on Wednesday. The confirmation of all the nominees would be taken on Wednesday.” - Hope For Nigeria.

http://www.hopefornigeriaonline.com/onfacebook

6 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP by dekdek: 2:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
A lovely thread for nairaland eediots to gloat on. Let me siddon catch my fun. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP by obakore20(m): 2:31pm On Oct 16, 2015
Na wa o. If this is true, then we are in for an interesting nollywood movie grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

oh i love this, let them keep exposing theirselves.

2 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP by neolboy(m): 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
Na lie
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP by mrjangaweed: 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2015
inasmuch as i wish this news was true this is a half cooked beans grin

5 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP by ekeneidiagbor: 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
How true is this news?
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP by Tos87(m): 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
some body is about to go by the knots.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP by ArodeTsolaye: 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
lmao!
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP by chrisbaby24(m): 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
LIE Mohammed everywia...op u can lie ...

6 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP by UmuEri(m): 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
Amaechi is a gonna - Lai Mohammed

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP by porshuch: 2:44pm On Oct 16, 2015
This HOPE FOR NIGERIA still exist? They are anti- APC, fake news.

2 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP by Aromas: 2:44pm On Oct 16, 2015
Of the greatest Whalers!!!!!!! Wailgrin

2 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP by osazeeblue01: 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
AMEACHI THE MINISTER OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP by Philistine(m): 3:27pm On Oct 16, 2015
Another trashy write-up from Igbos, i hope dis people will not kill themselves before 2019 with all their useless propaganda and inferiority complex induced write-up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP by Owoplenty(m): 3:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
The brand of weed you smoked is is owiginal

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
;Dlol.... ;Dlol....
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP by omenka(m): 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
HopeForNigeria?
Yes, hopefornigeria. grin grin

Soon you'd find it on thrbreakingtimes and guardiannewsusa. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP by andyanders: 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2015
See fiction. Wike and PDP should be considered for the Nobel price. The are adept at writing literature with relative easy, especially with a character call Rotimi Amaechi. I respect their imagination.

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
omenka:
Yes, hopefornigeria. grin grin

Soon you'd find it on thrbreakingtimes and guardiannewsusa. cheesy
It's the same HopeForNigeria that reported that Omisore had defeated Aregbesola at the tribunal. Even AIT fell to it.

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP by YoowPeeRochas(m): 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2015
Seems Amaechi's #baggage is too much! But nonetheless, there s no cause for alarm. Remind me by next weekend when he is pronounced a Minister of FRN. #FACTnotOPINION #theBaggage

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Six Most Evil Women In The World! / Nass Jacks Up Own Budget To N150bn / We Can’t Bequeath Chaos, Disunity To Future Generation – Abdulsalami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.