Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,357 members, 7,780,971 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:37 AM

Can I Study Political Science Without Literature In English - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Study Political Science Without Literature In English (28567 Views)

List Of Art Courses You Can Study Without Literature In English / Studying Mass Communication Without Literature? / Admission Without Literature And Economics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Study Political Science Without Literature In English by youngxranking(m): 3:59pm On Oct 16, 2015
can I study political science without literature in english in Olabisi onabanjo university please
Re: Can I Study Political Science Without Literature In English by MosakuAW(m): 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
youngxranking:
can I study political science without literature in english in Olabisi onabanjo university please

I doubt if you ever need literature in English to study Pols science. Political science is regards as social science course in most University and the department also falls under social science faculty.

You only need Literature in English to study courses under Faculty of Art.

Without Literature in English you can study Pols science in any school.
Re: Can I Study Political Science Without Literature In English by prest(m): 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
You don't need literature in English to study pol. Science
Re: Can I Study Political Science Without Literature In English by rheether(f): 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
you only need english, government and a pass in maths.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Study Political Science Without Literature In English by omomame: 8:37pm On Oct 16, 2015
To your question, its a direct answer which is YES YOU CAN! but fella, i will like to advice you to prepare your mind to have a good analytical and unbiased heart. Because i also studied political science and have a good grade in the most prestigious and the best state university in Nigeria ..LASU. No doubt, surely you will enjoy the course. i wish you well.
Re: Can I Study Political Science Without Literature In English by nnemekaemmanuel: 12:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
pls can I study that course too without literature in English? am an art student.
Re: Can I Study Political Science Without Literature In English by Kolawole5677888: 12:47pm On Aug 29, 2022
No! More than 70% of Nigerian Universities will request Literature in English from you! Both in your O Level and Jamb; with at least — C5.

Remember, even if you did not make LITERATURE in your NECO/WAEC. You cannot skip it in JAMB.

SO, NO! YOU NEED LITERATURE IN ENGLISH FOR POLITICAL SCIENCE, ENGLISH, LAW, CLASSICS, PHILOSOPHY and most other Faculty of Art Courses.

To that end, I'll recommend just 2 Literature Textbooks.

1. Exam Focus
2. Get Ready Literature

�Goodnews, I've both of them in PDF Format for download into your phone.
�Badnews, they're NOT free, but very very cheap.

Price? 1500N each.

Interested?
Call/WhatsApp me on 08134857339.

(1) (Reply)

Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah / How 137 Kidnapped Kuriga Students Were Rescued In Zamfara - Defence HQs / My Wassce Result With No Expo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.