Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) (42383 Views)

President Buhari Writes To Condole With Akande - Garba Shehu / Saraki & Ekweremadu Celebrating As FG Drops Charges Against Them (Pics) / Patience Jonathan Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Family House (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by dainformant(m): 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
Former President Goodluck Jonathan recently paid a condolence visit to Alamieyeseigha family in Bayelsa to commiserate with them over the death of his former boss and ex-governor of Bayelsa state Diepreye Alamieyeseigha who died from cardiac arrest on Oct 10 at the University Of Port-Harcourt Hospital.......

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/10/photos-goodluck-jonathan-pays.html

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by buygala(m): 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2015
That 1st pishure sha.... See condolence group photograph embarassed.

The poor widow must have shed and will still have to summon more tears for the camera.... She seems duty-bound to cry anytime someone pays her a condolence visit embarassed ..... I suspect Aboniki balm or Daura dry pepper angry

More Power to her eyes sha..... HILDA DOKUBO HER MENTOR cool

RIP TO 'ALARM DON BLOW' embarassed

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ok...

Photo of the Jonathan and the deceased or i don't believe that Alams is gone angry

Jonathan and his former boss sef undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by SeverusSnape(m): 4:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
That's the Hero of our democracy. smiley

RIP DSP Alamieyeseigha

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by SeverusSnape(m): 4:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
Keneking:
Ok...

Photo of the Jonathan and the deceased, or i don't believe that Alams is gone angry
You be fool na... You were the same zombie who said his corpse should be extradited to the U.K.

Common sense is not common after all.

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You be fool na... You were the same zombie who said his corpse should be extradited to the U.K.

I wont shift...a request has been made and we need to honour it...period!

9 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by SeverusSnape(m): 4:53pm On Oct 16, 2015
Keneking:

I wont shift...a request has been made and we need to honour it...period!
In your wildest dream I guess.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 16, 2015
Keneking:
Ok...

Photo of the Jonathan and the deceased, or i don't believe that Alams is gone angry
tongue tongue tongue embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by vikyno(m): 4:53pm On Oct 16, 2015
GEJ my hero!
The Saviour of Baboons in the Zoo Republic.
God bless you.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by Lincoln275(m): 5:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
K
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by ellabooz(f): 5:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
Man of peace.

You said your ambition does not worth blood of any animal let alone human being and you demonstrated that.
Sir someone promised the blood of baboons oh to your people.

Since you strive for peace ,May peace be with you here on earth and beyond,amen.
For those that crave for the blood of baboons, may the blood of baboons follow them and their families here on earth and beyond, amen

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by muhammed10: 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by lewisacid(m): 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
GEJ...My man...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
buygala:

The poor widow must have shed and will still have to summon more tears for the camera.... She seems duty-bound to cry anytime someone pays her a condolence visit embarassed ..... I suspect Aboniki balm or Daura dry pepper angry

Bruce Ben should lecture you on common sense because you get none.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
bird of d same feathers......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by admax(m): 5:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
Na wah o....so the whole village enter parlor with GEJ neh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by efilefun(m): 5:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
Why cant PEJ wait for GEJ and visit the family together as a couple or she's still got the ego running in her??

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1989561_presidentpatience_jpegcb7f8f78a5dfc29f94c178b75619fe52
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1989562_patienceleads_jpeg1bc4af34d9d6b58893d51abdeccb72d6

anonimi:

Like Turai coming down before Yar'Adua on the plane, right

We all know how power drunk Turai was, she kept the whole nation in the dark about her husband's death, seems its a trait in women in PDP They all power drunk... Just like Akpabio said some days back how Maduekwe was so power drunk that she refused access to a major oil producing state governor for 3 good years...

12 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by efilefun(m): 5:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
Almost forgot GEJ is a Zoologist, Can you kindly upload a photo of you and your family in the zoo.
vikyno:
GEJ my hero!

The Saviour of Baboons in the Zoo Republic.

God bless you.

9 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
Keneking:
Ok...

Children of our time are spitting shii as if they lack home training

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
werrr
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by Kastonkastroll(m): 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You never get tired of insulting people from morning till night? Them swear for you ni ?

9 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by Shortyy(f): 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
My lovely president. #respect

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by Pascal181: 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
buygala:

Pray u don't pass 2ru wat she is passing 2ru right now as u re saying those things so

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by omusiliyu(m): 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
smiley
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by nationwide1(m): 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2015
Dr Goodluck Jonathan, GCFR - humility and kindness personified.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by omenka(m): 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2015
Dullarkpo. Make E.K. Clerk catch you.

97% of the people in that room are there in the hope that perhaps monies would be distributed to them by the Ogogoro merchant when he's leaving. Crook that granted crooks state pardon.

#Go to hell if my comment offends you.

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by ajebuter(f): 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2015
That is my presido !

A humble, amiable and peaceful man!

A true democrat and a statesman even in his 50s

Unlike some egocentric, sanctimonious, holier-than-you, hypocritical , bigoted and misogynistic 'ancestor' we have to contend with.

God bless GEJ and southern Nigeria.

North? Wetin concern me concern dem?!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by Johnfortin(m): 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
That dude never die abeg. Him fit done go on exile for sake of say make uk forget am with his issue. No be him disguise himself wearing hajia attaire to escape into the country from d uk? The picture of his corpse should be shown na

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by SeverusSnape(m): 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
You never get tired of insulting people from morning till night? Them swear for you ni ?
Really... To be sincere, I learnt it from you APC guys.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by Olukat(m): 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
buygala:

Respect is taught at home
Sorry if your home lacks that responsibility

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by tola9ja: 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
[size=18pt]Remember one day will be one day we will surely leave the surface of the earth

these should be a lesson to all politifician that have been stealing nigerians money

remember your family will not berry the money with you

a word is enough for the wise [/size]

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by IndianaJay: 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
Keneking:
Ok...

Photo of the Jonathan and the deceased or i don't believe that Alams is gone angry

Jonathan and his former boss sef undecided

I was just about to say that I don't think Alams is dead...... undecided undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Facts On Magu Looting Funds Emerge - Daily Independent / Senators In Emergency Meeting Over Saraki- Daily Trust / Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.