Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

How To Solve Financial Problem Within A Short Time - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Solve Financial Problem Within A Short Time (2270 Views)

My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? / Actionable Ways To Solve Family Issues / Five Ways To Solve Family Issue Without A Third Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Solve Financial Problem Within A Short Time by rev2214(m): 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
1. Give away things you don't need to people that needs them.
2. Look for obsolete things and turn it to money
3. Identify between your need and want,
be honest to yourself.
4. Focus mainly on a need at a particular time.
5. Confess positively to yourself and about the situation at hand.
6. Get relevant Info. search the Web, read the Bible & other good books while focusing on that need.
7. Eliminate all negative thought, barrier standing your way of attaining your goal.
8. Write down what your mind suggest to you and take action as you can.
9. Take advantage of every opportunity that comes your way.
10. Fulfill that particular Goal or Desire don't deviate.

2 Likes

Re: How To Solve Financial Problem Within A Short Time by rev2214(m): 9:00pm On Oct 16, 2015
The Three Magic Bullets Of Money-Getting

I think it's quite possible that these are basically the only three ways that you can get more money in your business besides borrowing it or stealing it from someone else. (We’ll leave that to the Feds.) So here they are. The legit ways.

Magic Bullet #1, Get More Customers: First thing we want to do is to get more customers. Pr[img][/img]etty simple, right? This is the one that most people focus on. “Let's just get more customers, get more customers, get more customers and we'll be okay.” Quite frankly that's the method that I focused on primarily for the past nine years or so and it's done well by me. But unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you're looking at it), that's just the tip of the iceberg. When you consider the other two ways to get money, you'll start seeing how you can really make a fortune. And I'm going to show you that right now in report. But first, let me show you the other steps.

Magic Bullet #2, Sell More Stuff To Existing Customers: So the second way to get more money is to simply sell your existing customers more stuff. Sounds like a breakthrough idea and I'm sure you've never heard about it before. JENIUS, RIGHT?? (Just a little hint of sarcasm there...) But seriously - so few people ever really take this step that it's shocking, myself included. So I'm certainly not pointing fingers. But this is important. So many people overlook this.

They keep focusing on Magic Bullet #1 ...getting more front-end customers ...and there’s a goldmine right at their fingertips ...barely buried in their current customer database. I’ll tell you how to tap into it in a minute ...but let’s finish this overview first.

Magic Bullet #3, Increase Frequency Of Purchase: The third way to get more money is to sell your people more stuff more often, also known as increasing the frequency of purchase. The easiest way to do this is to simply create more products and offer them to your customers on a regular scheduled basis. Note the words “regular” and “scheduled”. The best way to do it is to actually plan your product releases for an entire year in advance. And if you want to be a total badass, release something new every month. Listen - if you’re putting good stuff out there, your customers are literally waiting for you to release something new.

They wish you’d hurry the hell up and come out with another product! See, most people think that they’ll saturate the market and lose some of their steam if they release a bunch of products. Hogwash. Take my daughters, for example. They’re into these little stuffed animals called Webkinz. Can’t get enough of the things. Anyway - Webkinz releases a new toy every month. Actually, they release several. And their customers and fans literally count down the days until the new stuff comes out!
Re: How To Solve Financial Problem Within A Short Time by rev2214(m): 7:02pm On Dec 21, 2019
Hmmmmmm.....one day e go better. It will be more better for people that are doing the right thing
Re: How To Solve Financial Problem Within A Short Time by rev2214(m): 12:45am On Jun 11, 2021
OUR OTHER SERVICES

Pick up services and online shopping (Ebay, amazon, offer up etc) with foreign exchange business i.e. Dollar to naira transaction in good rate

Travelling (procurement services) like shopping overseas for business purposes, also helping people to process DUBAI (UAE) TOURIST VISA join our official telegram via https://accesscitygate.com.ng/wp/information-centre/

Giving update on where people can get used items in warehouses for resell to make ExtraCASH e.g. children items, clothes, toys, books, games etc

Binatone seconds sales item, buying and selling of binatone products.

Buying and selling of Djack home entertainment at wholesale price.

Laptop sales & swap : Old laptop for better one @ https://www.nairaland.com/2580153/access-city-gate-nig-buy-sell-swap

Selling Mobile Phones (iPhone & Android) unit and bulk for reseller at affordable price.

Buying and selling Crypto CURRENCY on Binance etc join telegram group via our website.

(1) (Reply)

Dad Kissing Daugther, Right Or Wrong(picture) / Her Responsibility, My Right / I Can Never Go Back To My Former Lifestyle Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.