Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

The Authority Newspaper: Ifeanyi Ubah Goes Into Publishing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Authority Newspaper: Ifeanyi Ubah Goes Into Publishing (27410 Views)

PDP Suspends Ifeanyi Ubah Over His "Disparaging & Unfounded Allegations" / Ifeanyi Ubah's "The AUTHORITY" Honours Akpabio As Outstanding Senator Of 2016 / Pro-biafra Trump Rally: Army Brutalizes The AUTHORITY Editor In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Authority Newspaper: Ifeanyi Ubah Goes Into Publishing by shekone(m): 9:08am On Oct 17, 2015
i like the name tho..just hope they carry genuine news.
Re: The Authority Newspaper: Ifeanyi Ubah Goes Into Publishing by Joeace3000(m): 9:08am On Oct 17, 2015
ubah is investing in everything...Real business man

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money today, here is my Nairaland thread (Brought to you by brilliantlightsmedia) where you can come in to learn how to join fiverr and offfer Hot, In-demand Services as well as developing the skills needed not only to make money monthly working online on fiverr but offline as a workplace skill you can start a business with or use to boost your resume and job chances. Ain't that cool?

The thread is a well explained step by step guide along with images to help you grasp what you need to do. to help you get started today

There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: The Authority Newspaper: Ifeanyi Ubah Goes Into Publishing by CASTOSVILLA(m): 9:10am On Oct 17, 2015
Business is good.
Re: The Authority Newspaper: Ifeanyi Ubah Goes Into Publishing by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 17, 2015
Are they recruiting financial cum accounting related experts?
Re: The Authority Newspaper: Ifeanyi Ubah Goes Into Publishing by Abugab(m): 9:14am On Oct 17, 2015
Nice one as we need more news and coverage of events across Nigeria.
My only worry is, I just hope he doesn't abandon the newspaper like the way he abandoned his football club players at an away venue because they lost?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Authority Newspaper: Ifeanyi Ubah Goes Into Publishing by menix(m): 9:19am On Oct 17, 2015
Nigeria is truly a Zoo...

How will. A sane govt allow Ubah to open another business Outfit when a booming capital oil keeps owing it staff.

It's 4 month now Ubah has not paid, last year was 6 month.

Such rubbish can't happen in SA, ask This Day Newspaper how they were chased out of SA for late payment of salary..

3 Likes

Re: The Authority Newspaper: Ifeanyi Ubah Goes Into Publishing by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 17, 2015
Ubah is building a conglomerate an empire to gain power not just anyhow power political...y'all remember the fuel scarcity relief? its all a propaganda towards one direction..gain popularity and become the president of naija....lol....
Just 1daring when igbo man go rule naija sef?.
Re: The Authority Newspaper: Ifeanyi Ubah Goes Into Publishing by Neplusultra(f): 9:27am On Oct 17, 2015
Very good!
Re: The Authority Newspaper: Ifeanyi Ubah Goes Into Publishing by lastmessenger: 9:30am On Oct 17, 2015
only if he tells the truth.Nigeria media na wash.
Re: The Authority Newspaper: Ifeanyi Ubah Goes Into Publishing by frank442: 9:39am On Oct 17, 2015
He can never succeed
because it is not buying and selling that we know about
Or using 1000 to get 2000000
Biz
Tell him to invest in local manufacturing,
Re: The Authority Newspaper: Ifeanyi Ubah Goes Into Publishing by nonjebose(m): 9:39am On Oct 17, 2015
menix:
Nigeria is truly a Zoo...

How will. A sane govt allow Ubah to open another business Outfit when a booming capital oil keeps owing it staff.

It's 4 month now Ubah has not paid, last year was 6 month.

Such rubbish can't happen in SA, ask This Day Newspaper how they were chased out of SA for late payment of salary..
Some CEOs are very inconsiderate

1 Like

Re: The Authority Newspaper: Ifeanyi Ubah Goes Into Publishing by olivegirl(f): 9:43am On Oct 17, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Good call from Ifeanyi Ubah.
Here in the east and in Abuja nobody buys junks like the Nation and punch. Sun, Thisday and Vanguard,are prefered in the East.

Igbos Checkmating the excesses of yoruba junk newspapers since the days of Olaudah Ikwuano. ;Dkedu
Kedu ife ina ako ifeaa.

Re: The Authority Newspaper: Ifeanyi Ubah Goes Into Publishing by JDado: 9:49am On Oct 17, 2015
Its a good one as long it is set out to publish nothing but the truth.

ITS THE WEEKEND AND IF YOU ARE SPORTS LOVER WHO STAKES [url]picknstake.com[/url] is THE BEST PLACE FOR YOU TO GET FREE PREDICTIONS
Re: The Authority Newspaper: Ifeanyi Ubah Goes Into Publishing by kennynelcon(m): 10:00am On Oct 17, 2015
lionduke:
Nice concept from the stable of EBULUCHUKWU UZO.
God bless Ndi Igbo!!!!!
Ebubechukwu Uzo (God first )
Re: The Authority Newspaper: Ifeanyi Ubah Goes Into Publishing by Whobedatte(m): 10:02am On Oct 17, 2015
Hope he won't go the way of next234.com.
Re: The Authority Newspaper: Ifeanyi Ubah Goes Into Publishing by hoobs(m): 10:10am On Oct 17, 2015
Alphaoscar:
I hope he will be able to sustain the paper and maintain professionalism .
yess naa,like punch,sahara reporters and the nation are do baa?
Re: The Authority Newspaper: Ifeanyi Ubah Goes Into Publishing by Suntemi(m): 10:13am On Oct 17, 2015
Abugab:
Nice one as we more news and coverage of events across Nigeria.
My only worry is, I just hope he doesn't abandon the newspaper like the way he abandoned his football club players at an away venue because they lost?

Lol
Re: The Authority Newspaper: Ifeanyi Ubah Goes Into Publishing by ZUBY77(m): 10:24am On Oct 17, 2015
Good move.
Re: The Authority Newspaper: Ifeanyi Ubah Goes Into Publishing by Alphaoscar: 10:39am On Oct 17, 2015
hoobs:
yess naa,like punch,sahara reporters and the nation are do baa?

Any proof thatt the papers you quoted above are not professional in the discharge of their duties?

And even if they are behaving professionally must Authority by Ubah also now throw professionalism to the dustbin? So much for "things" like you o.
Re: The Authority Newspaper: Ifeanyi Ubah Goes Into Publishing by sniper1305(m): 10:41am On Oct 17, 2015
Dnt mind that lil kid
BALLOSKI:
He's a politician!
Re: The Authority Newspaper: Ifeanyi Ubah Goes Into Publishing by Jaideyone(m): 10:55am On Oct 17, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Here in the east and in Abuja nobody buys junks like the Nation and punch. Sun, Thisday and Vanguard,are prefered in the East.

Igbos Checkmating the excesses of yoruba junk newspapers since the days of Olaudah Ikwuano. grin
I don't know how you always manage to bring Yoruba into every topic. this obsession is serious. your life must be extremely difficult. I don't envy you

3 Likes

Re: The Authority Newspaper: Ifeanyi Ubah Goes Into Publishing by Originalsly: 11:09am On Oct 17, 2015
Hmmm.....living in the past...... for this 21st century newspaper business is bad business worldwide. I wouldn't be surprised if he opens a VCD business and ones be praising him.

1 Like

Re: The Authority Newspaper: Ifeanyi Ubah Goes Into Publishing by lemonadex1: 11:36am On Oct 17, 2015
Re: The Authority Newspaper: Ifeanyi Ubah Goes Into Publishing by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 11:51am On Oct 17, 2015
This is a welcome development as a yoruba who wants balance in this country. I think more ppl from the south should have more control over the media. This would help tame the south- west media propaganda machines. Imagine if jonathan ppl had their own media ppl doing their own propaganda of the opposition that would have gone a long way to curtail the might of jagaban. You know why ppl laff at olisa metuh been in opposition its because his points are neva buttressed by the media. This is what we yorubas who love bance want from the igbos intelectual opposition called astroturfing not direct accusations. Imagine if diziani with all her billions funded some media organizations she would have scaled thru. Though I don't support her but to call ppl like tinubu, amechi, fashola saints is just plain stupid igbos are gradually waking up. Let the astroturfing begins.

1 Like

Re: The Authority Newspaper: Ifeanyi Ubah Goes Into Publishing by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 17, 2015
Originalsly:
Hmmm.....living in the past...... for this 21st century newspaper business is bad business worldwide. I wouldn't be surprised if he opens a VCD business and ones be praising him.

hmmm
Re: The Authority Newspaper: Ifeanyi Ubah Goes Into Publishing by lekan29ice(m): 12:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
Good for him
Re: The Authority Newspaper: Ifeanyi Ubah Goes Into Publishing by lekan29ice(m): 12:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
Good for him... Pray they provide us with genuine news
Re: The Authority Newspaper: Ifeanyi Ubah Goes Into Publishing by twentyk(m): 12:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Igbos Checkmating the excesses of yoruba junk newspapers since the days of Olaudah Ikwuano. grin
y yoruba been giving Igbo ppl nightmare since d days of adam.....won le le le won oo ri mu,allelu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NFIU Office Burgled In Aso Rock, Computers And Other Items Taken Away / Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate / Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.