Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,369 members, 7,800,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Pay With Capture - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pay With Capture (1141 Views)

8 Surprising Places Where You Can Pay With Bitcoin / Can I Receive Or Pay With Webmoney Without Formal Passport? Pls It Urgent / Pay With Capture 5.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pay With Capture by vykte(m): 5:36pm On Oct 16, 2015
#PayWithCapture! Think big, Pay different! Download from your App store to experience a new world of opportunities. Refer your friends and stand a chance to win an apple watch, a Samsung S6, a trip to Dubai and lots more. www.paywithcapture.com. Capture Tomorrow Today.

Re: Pay With Capture by ofjboy(m): 6:44pm On Oct 16, 2015
Experience the new digital revolution.#PayWithCapture! Download from your App Store now with Referal code. P1EXW4 .Refer your friends and stand a chance to win an Apple watch,a Samsung S6,a trip to Dubai and lots more. www.paywithcapture.com Capture Tomorrow Today!
Click on the link below to watch how it works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqRFlrqxf3E

1 Like

Re: Pay With Capture by vykte(m): 7:28pm On Oct 16, 2015
ofjboy:
Experience the new digital revolution.#PayWithCapture! Download from your App Store now with Referal code. P1EXW4 .Refer your friends and stand a chance to win an Apple watch,a Samsung S6,a trip to Dubai and lots more. www.paywithcapture.com Capture Tomorrow Today!
Click on the link below to watch how it works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqRFlrqxf3E

warrior... I see you
Re: Pay With Capture by lacicrips(m): 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
vykte:
#PayWithCapture! Think big, Pay different! Download from your App store to experience a new world of opportunities. Refer your friends and stand a chance to win an apple watch, a Samsung S6, a trip to Dubai and lots more. www.paywithcapture.com. Capture Tomorrow Today.
As a merchant, how do I integrate with my ecommerce website? Any help?
Re: Pay With Capture by Voice234: 6:34am On Aug 29, 2016
This is a very unreliable app everyone, putting your money here is you playing with your money and business if you are a business man. Sent money and for four days the beneficiary is yet to get credited and when I called after three days, they said they don't know how long it will take, that I should just hold on...... that I will be contacted when it's resolved. Access bank has really captured my money. PaywithCAPTURE

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Offers To Help Kanye West / Whose Fault As I Lost My First Contract To Fuel Scarcity. / Ebn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.