Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,026 members, 7,807,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

25 Small Businesses You Can Start With Less Than 50,000 Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 25 Small Businesses You Can Start With Less Than 50,000 Naira (4422 Views)

10 Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With As Low As N5,000 / 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! / 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

25 Small Businesses You Can Start With Less Than 50,000 Naira by ultrazone(m): 6:16am On Oct 17, 2015
Re: 25 Small Businesses You Can Start With Less Than 50,000 Naira by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 17, 2015
Great one OP. Alot of us will find this very useful. Thanks

Meanwhile

How I sincerely make money online in Nigeria.

Do you know you can be paid up to 150 just for writing original articles? I listed 10 sites you can start with.

Do you know there are survey jobs that pay you steadily?

Do you know that there are better adsense alternatives?

Do you want to know about affiliate marketing?

And even more, that most so called guru hide from you and ask you to pay for.

I revealed all in this article.

Strictly for you, please after reading make a move to start something.

MAKING MONEY ONLINE IN NIGERIA : FULL FREE GUIDE

(1) (Reply)

NNPC Has Secured $5 Billion Funding For Oil And Gas Upstream Projects / Nigerian Stock Exchange To List FGN N10.69bn Green Bond / Money Transfer Services Uk To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.