Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP (77901 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) / Rivers State Corper Drowns After Having A Hair Cut (Photos) / Corpers In Suit: Checkout This NYSC Outfit (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by tunmmyunited(m): 12:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
klbakare:

why are you guys not on suit at a defence? Looks some how sha. Anyways wats d lame of ya skul.

see u! tell me d LAME of ur sku 1st
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by slimbj: 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
gary400:
I was dere....he z babalawo of Awgu camp....platoon 2....i was omo if in dat very day.....gavdee eru kunla.......he z d one put in on rosary...d pic was taken on POP day 15 oct....
mehn.. your English ehn. Shior. And u graduated. Na wah

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by Olagunju206(m): 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
Wanna earn cool money jst click http://therevenuejob.com/?ref=3113
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by Progtlake(m): 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
gary400:
I was dere....he z babalawo of Awgu camp....platoon 2....i was omo if in dat very day.....gavdee eru kunla.......he z d one put in on rosary...d pic was taken on POP day 15 oct....
gavdee #angelvirus#fedepe#compsci

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by Missonas(f): 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
wink First corper in the family.E no easy! Congrats boy!!
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by iamkingzlee(m): 12:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
colossus2:
Night school embarassed
lmfaooo grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by Progtlake(m): 12:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
tunmmyunited:
one of our defence during our sku dayz

And his name is GAVDEE , he is a music artiste, watchout for him soon on your radio and tv!
#fedepe#cs25#ayanfe#tunmmyunited
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by Progtlake(m): 12:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
tunmmyunited:
one of our defence during our sku dayz

And his name is GAVDEE , he is a music artiste, watchout for him soon on your radio and tv!
#fedepe#cs25#ayanfe#tunmmyunited#enacossite
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by tunmmyunited(m): 12:53pm On Oct 18, 2015
Progtlake:
#fedepe#cs25#ayanfe#tunmmyunited#enacossite

u nailed it bro! networking d world
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by mrodogu: 1:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
When labour market romance ur head, d remaining one for back go disappear
grin
PapaNnamdi:
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by tomzee2(f): 1:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
I love this style. I will rock a hotter one when it's my turn
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by Holuwakemmy16(f): 1:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
Abija
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by lewis512(m): 1:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
gary400:
. gavdee oko gbogbo omoge poly , still waiting for anoda shoki day for orita fogo .......congrat anyway
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by ignis: 1:11pm On Oct 18, 2015
gary400:

Indeed, English is very difficult language.
Hope you didn't serve in a school. If you do, I pity the innocent children.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
WTF is POP?
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by enollywood(m): 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
That wasn't POP. It was during orientation at Awgu camp, Enugu state.
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by gary400(m): 1:45pm On Oct 18, 2015
ignis:

guy no vex o....i don post am already before I c say some words weren't spelt well....na auto-complete for ma phone o....u knw ow on screen keyboard is bro......lae lae....fast typing na em cause am bro.....
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by gary400(m): 1:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
ignis:

na auto complete o...egbami o....
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by DICKtator: 1:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
ignis:

Unfortunately, you fall under the"kettle calling pot black" category!!!!!!.

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by gary400(m): 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
ignis:

enollywood:
That wasn't POP. It was during orientation at Awgu camp, Enugu state.
I posted a pic wid my comment, so I referred to d pic I posted....ok
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by gary400(m): 2:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
am sorry for d typographical error dat occurred in ma last comment...before una turn am to big thing o....
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by gary400(m): 2:15pm On Oct 18, 2015
gary400:
guy c ur own gbagaun...u be candle wey dey see road for prsn but no c em own yanch....
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by Tressure: 2:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
PapaNnamdi:

;Dlmao
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by SkinnyDude(m): 2:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
signature2012:

This your english.................you really murdered it.
i thought i was the only one who saw it. later they will start shouting 'no job! no job!'
meanwhile, they are unemployable

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by chemberlin(m): 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2015
This guy finished from my department at fedpoly ede a student of computer science ...he is one of the best guys that finished from the department with good grade.He is named GAVDEE...also a musical artist..

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by royalgordino: 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2015
by royalgordino: 2:41pm Pls anyone with Idea on event planning and management training in kd shld hook me up on royalgordino@gmail.com or 08035330234.
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by Elinob(m): 3:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
these one NA new hair style for boys ooo
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by adeybola(f): 3:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
While he was having an hair cut,NEPA took the Light....#Laughs
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
gary400:

Corper undecided cry
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by Ayomax(m): 4:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
I know this dude, we snapped this pic together, Enugu camp 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head / Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures / Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.