Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,843 members, 7,806,380 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Trending: Handbag Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trending: Handbag Boyfriend (4787 Views)

A Guy Carrying A Lady's Handbag In FUNAAB (Photo) / Used Condom Spotted In A Lady's Handbag (Photo) / Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trending: Handbag Boyfriend by zoom007: 8:25am On Oct 17, 2015
I have noticed this disgusting behaviour in most younger folks carrying a ladies bag while the lady walk majestically especially in lagos. seriously am really worried, is it that young guys have lost their self worth to the extent that dating a fine babe is a trophy.

3 Likes

Re: Trending: Handbag Boyfriend by ikbnice(m): 8:34am On Oct 17, 2015
Just being a gentleman and forming mr nice guy. Most of those guys rely on such gals for upkeep so they bcum errand bf.

2 Likes

Re: Trending: Handbag Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 17, 2015
Na which one con dey worry you inside?

1 Like

Re: Trending: Handbag Boyfriend by misspicy(f): 8:52am On Oct 17, 2015
I think it is cool and romantic as long as it is voluntary and vice versa

1 Like

Re: Trending: Handbag Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 17, 2015
misspicy:
I think it is cool and romantic as long as it is voluntary and vice versa

lol @ it's romantic. When I see a guy carrying a girl's handbag, my 1st thought is, she probably wears the bra, panties & trousers in that relationship. It just makes the guy look weak.

2 Likes

Re: Trending: Handbag Boyfriend by falconey(m): 9:00am On Oct 17, 2015
I can do that only if she pays my allowance (100k)
Re: Trending: Handbag Boyfriend by LordOfTheWeed: 9:02am On Oct 17, 2015
Well, i don't blame the guys that do nonsense, that's what happens when you drink excess pvssy juice.. .. .. I saw one dude on my way to IKJ yesterday doing that same thing, at first, i thought he was mentally unstable until i heard him speak.. .. ..In my mind, i was like bros, it seems you mistaken someone else's bag for your laptop briefcase, but i decided not to say it out before it heats up to something else.. .. ..

Wetin man no fit do for toto? Just tell me.. .. ..

"The love of pvssy is the beginning of all foolishness".
LordOfTheWeed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending: Handbag Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 17, 2015
I'm only here cuz misspicy is here

Np: Holy Ghost - A$AP Rocky
Re: Trending: Handbag Boyfriend by KRILMIJAY(m): 9:06am On Oct 17, 2015
nothing z wrong with That I do that for my Mom, I do it for my sisters & I did it for My Ex. But, I dont do it for every girl only for persons I consider special & who deserves it.

5 Likes

Re: Trending: Handbag Boyfriend by iamkingzlee(m): 9:12am On Oct 17, 2015
It's no biggie undecided there's always a reason why! either she's tired or something.

4 Likes

Re: Trending: Handbag Boyfriend by misspicy(f): 9:13am On Oct 17, 2015
PunkyVeer:

lol @ it's romantic. When I see a guy carrying a girl's handbag, my 1st thought is, she probably wears the bra, panties & trousers in that relationship. It just makes the guy look weak.
Hahahaha,i dnt think so at all,buh i agree some ladies take advantage to their guys love thru this means buh to me if its mutual decision its cool,i can carry his suitcase too
Re: Trending: Handbag Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 17, 2015
iamkingzlee:
It's no biggie undecided there's always a reason why! either she's tired or something.
you carry bags? shocked cry

1 Like

Re: Trending: Handbag Boyfriend by misspicy(f): 9:15am On Oct 17, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Will you carry my bag when we go on a date
Re: Trending: Handbag Boyfriend by LordOfTheWeed: 9:20am On Oct 17, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Na so e dey start.. .. .. cry

1 Like

Re: Trending: Handbag Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 17, 2015
misspicy:

Hahahaha,i dnt think so at all,buh i agree some ladies take advantage to their guys love thru this means buh to me if its mutual decision its cool,i can carry his suitcase too

Carry his suitcase cheesy Wow, girl. Each carry their own. As for me, I don't find it cute at all. I'm attracted to manliness/alpha males & want my guy to project machismo when out with me, so I wouldn't dare sissiefy him like that. I had a guy once offered to carry my handbag for me & it was the most unattractive thing I have ever heard grin

1 Like

Re: Trending: Handbag Boyfriend by joseph1832(m): 9:21am On Oct 17, 2015
zoom007:
I have noticed this disgusting behaviour in most younger folks carrying a ladies bag while the lady walk majestically especially in lagos. seriously am really worried, is it that young guys have lost their self worth to the extent that dating a fine babe is a trophy.
Well I think it has everything to do with being supporting and caring.

Some women even attribute it to just like washing their undies. To me, carrying a woman's hang bag is a no no! I've never been a supporter of those outrageous looking heavy handbags women of today carry.

1 Like

Re: Trending: Handbag Boyfriend by Kingsley1000(m): 9:23am On Oct 17, 2015
is only pussy niggas with low self esteem
Re: Trending: Handbag Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 17, 2015
misspicy:

Will you carry my bag when we go on a date
cry cry if that's what makes perfect date, then YES, I WILL embarassed lipsrsealed

Np: charged up - Drake
Re: Trending: Handbag Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 17, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Carry his suitcase cheesy Wow, girl. Each carry their own. As for me, I don't find it cute at all. I'm attracted to manliness/alpha males & want my guy to project machismo when out with me, so I wouldn't dare sissiefy him like that. I had a guy once offered to carry my handbag for me & it was the most unattractive thing I have ever heard grin
Perfect description of me shocked
Re: Trending: Handbag Boyfriend by gab264(m): 9:30am On Oct 17, 2015
If breath just to abuse u,then I don't knw the reason we are figthin.
Be odds and it is nothing just a shadow.
I need just to live long time.
Stop dragging me into yaa world!!!
Re: Trending: Handbag Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 17, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

Na so e dey start.. .. .. cry
please stay at alert so you can beat brain into my body when I start to dey carry woman bag grin

2 Likes

Re: Trending: Handbag Boyfriend by naijaboiy: 9:31am On Oct 17, 2015
Only when you want to fix your shoe lace or do something that the hand bag won't let you do. Otherwise hold the motherfuçking handbag in your arms let's walk. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Trending: Handbag Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 17, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Perfect description of me shocked

Lol, really? But you just said you'd carry missspicy's handbag. How manly is that? Anyway, what do you think of man bags?
Re: Trending: Handbag Boyfriend by misspicy(f): 9:34am On Oct 17, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol,each mallam to his own kettle,one mans meat is anoda mans poison...well i guess the fact that we dont af alot of guys.doing that in Nigeria,makes it look cool and romantic to me,i got one of such guy once buh he is no more in d country
Re: Trending: Handbag Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 17, 2015
misspicy:

Lol,each mallam to his own kettle,one mans meat is anoda mans poison...well i guess the fact that we dont af alot of guys.doing that in Nigeria,makes it look cool and romantic to me,i got one of such guy once buh he is no more in d country

Gotcha! What kind of dudes do you like? Like, do you go for a specific type?
Re: Trending: Handbag Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 17, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, really? But you just said you'd carry missspicy's handbag. How manly is that? Anyway, what do you think of man bags?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I'll only carry hers cheesy cheesy

Well on the topic, as for me, I can't be caught carrying her bag. Is that even love or care? There are a million and one ways to show your lady love and care, carrying her HANDBAG isn't one
It just doesn't make no sense to me
Re: Trending: Handbag Boyfriend by LordOfTheWeed: 9:47am On Oct 17, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
please stay at alert so you can beat brain into my body when I start to dey carry woman bag grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

****grabs bamboo****
Re: Trending: Handbag Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 17, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I'll only carry hers cheesy cheesy

Well on the topic, as for me, I can't be caught carrying her bag. Is that even love or care? There are a million and one ways to show your lady love and care, carrying her HANDBAG isn't one
It just doesn't make no sense to me

Hmmm, what's that lovely scent I smell coming from you? Yeah, it's testosterone eau de toilette! Lovely smiley
Re: Trending: Handbag Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 17, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hmmm, what's that lovely scent I smell coming from you? Yeah, it's testosterone eau de toilette! Lovely smiley
wink wink smiley Blushing embarassed embarassed
Re: Trending: Handbag Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 17, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

****grabs bamboo****
Na kill you wan kill me? shocked
Re: Trending: Handbag Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 17, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
wink wink smiley Blushing embarassed embarassed

Hihihi
Re: Trending: Handbag Boyfriend by misspicy(f): 10:09am On Oct 17, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Gotcha! What kind of dudes do you like? Like, do you go for a specific type?
Respectful and non mysoginist,whether macho or not,buh must be taller than me....buh am not so lucky must Nigeria men are mysoginist,they like ti subdue women

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 8 Non Popular Finest Guys In Nairaland / See Drama On FB: A Guy Finds His Girlfriend's Unclad Photos On His Dad's Phone / Fashion Or Madness? Please, Whose Sister Is This? (I8+ Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.