Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

See What This Igbo Boy Wrote On Facebook About Yorubas And Hausas. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What This Igbo Boy Wrote On Facebook About Yorubas And Hausas. (7760 Views)

IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) / Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) / 10 Things Igbos Need To Understand About Yorubas.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Igbo Boy Wrote On Facebook About Yorubas And Hausas. by egbusi1(m): 9:35am On Oct 17, 2015
Could this be a rare igbo guy..... lipsrsealed

Re: See What This Igbo Boy Wrote On Facebook About Yorubas And Hausas. by toyese01(m): 9:39am On Oct 17, 2015
On point, spirit of unity
Re: See What This Igbo Boy Wrote On Facebook About Yorubas And Hausas. by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 17, 2015
You run enmasse to SW due to its evonomic viability abd leave your region - we know why. Out of thinking you're smart, you're asking that we move to a fallow land you lot abandon daily?

grin

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What This Igbo Boy Wrote On Facebook About Yorubas And Hausas. by IykeChukz(m): 9:46am On Oct 17, 2015
But think of it now, my brother is in his right senses.

Igbo's, discovering treasures everywhere we go before the so called amalgamation...

Note: Any place you travel to in this World without the physical presence of an Igbo Man/Woman, please and please again, Nara Chioma Ajunwa immediately coz the land is not gonna be fruitful.

Ask your ancestors if am lying...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Igbo Boy Wrote On Facebook About Yorubas And Hausas. by klassd(m): 9:49am On Oct 17, 2015
Just when you think their is nothing hidden under the sun den u will see a yoruba man driving a car nd holding a glass as his side mirror.

1 Like

Re: See What This Igbo Boy Wrote On Facebook About Yorubas And Hausas. by Zeedarh(f): 9:49am On Oct 17, 2015
Not llike some award winning tribalists here and everywhere

1 Like

Re: See What This Igbo Boy Wrote On Facebook About Yorubas And Hausas. by Movic1(m): 9:50am On Oct 17, 2015
Igbos will tell you that they develop another mans land,how and when? Why cant they develop their own land?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Igbo Boy Wrote On Facebook About Yorubas And Hausas. by Movic1(m): 9:55am On Oct 17, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Yet ibos crammed like sardines (with attachment) still troop into Kano in their escape buses e.g. Young Shall Grow, ABC, Chisco etc. on a daily basis to come and hawk expired and fake drugs grin

Yanmiri's are the igwes of self delusion grin grin
U dey mind them?
They hate hausa yet they are trooping to North everyday.
They hate islam and they keep goin to countries like Malay,dubai,qatar,kuwait etc.
Igbos are just confused.

22 Likes

Re: See What This Igbo Boy Wrote On Facebook About Yorubas And Hausas. by OJUcrook: 9:57am On Oct 17, 2015
9jacrip:
You run enmasse to SW due to its evonomic viability abd leave your region - we know why. Out of thinking you're smart, you're asking that we move to a fallow land you lot abandone daily?

grin
You go fear Aba made logic na

9 Likes

Re: See What This Igbo Boy Wrote On Facebook About Yorubas And Hausas. by OJUcrook: 10:01am On Oct 17, 2015
Movic1:
Igbos will tell you that they develop anothers man land,how and when? Why cant they develop their own land?
unfortunately, no living philosopher can explain this Aba made theory.

11 Likes

Re: See What This Igbo Boy Wrote On Facebook About Yorubas And Hausas. by allytinted: 10:03am On Oct 17, 2015
neutral man
Re: See What This Igbo Boy Wrote On Facebook About Yorubas And Hausas. by gab264(m): 10:10am On Oct 17, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
I hereby enjoin all the governors of Niger, Kogi, Kwara, Plataeu, Benue, Nassarawa including Abuja, to deport all the Heeebos therein.

Deport the Heeebos. Chase the Heeebos away. Send the Heeebos back to Biafra.
Don't tell me u have join the girls group on weed "competition"
Because it gonna damage yaa pretty face.
On seen what the weed can do to u is gonna be fuckin "priceless"
Re: See What This Igbo Boy Wrote On Facebook About Yorubas And Hausas. by klassd(m): 10:20am On Oct 17, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
I hereby enjoin all the governors of Niger, Kogi, Kwara, Plataeu, Benue, Nassarawa including Abuja, to deport all the Heeebos therein.

EroticProstitute akwuna
Re: See What This Igbo Boy Wrote On Facebook About Yorubas And Hausas. by Er0ticAngela(f): 10:28am On Oct 17, 2015
klassd:
your fada
Re: See What This Igbo Boy Wrote On Facebook About Yorubas And Hausas. by Er0ticAngela(f): 10:29am On Oct 17, 2015
gab264:
Don't tell me u have join the girls group on weed "competition"
Because it gonna damage yaa pretty face.
On seen what the weed can do to u is gonna be fuckin "priceless"
K
Re: See What This Igbo Boy Wrote On Facebook About Yorubas And Hausas. by ayindepremier: 10:30am On Oct 17, 2015
Why do everyone hate Igbos, are they no human being, are they animals, pls let's show they love, lets stop this #Biafra movement.

tongue tongue tongue
Re: See What This Igbo Boy Wrote On Facebook About Yorubas And Hausas. by gab264(m): 10:35am On Oct 17, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
K
We not quarrelin!!"
Dis was the first time am seen u in a tribal sentiments.
I was kinda "disappointed"
Re: See What This Igbo Boy Wrote On Facebook About Yorubas And Hausas. by 01emek(m): 10:44am On Oct 17, 2015
Er0ticAngela:

you are a real definition of a wast sperm. A product of pre marital sex.

2 Likes

Re: See What This Igbo Boy Wrote On Facebook About Yorubas And Hausas. by ThisMeansWAR: 10:56am On Oct 17, 2015
Mehhh ... Fear of cannibals is the beginning of wisdom ... Cannot invest my hard earned money in Biafra..

3 Likes

Re: See What This Igbo Boy Wrote On Facebook About Yorubas And Hausas. by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 17, 2015
OJUcrook:
You go fear Aba made logic na

Lol I tire.
Some Yoruba will fall for the dude's antic beyen o.

4 Likes

Re: See What This Igbo Boy Wrote On Facebook About Yorubas And Hausas. by Emmanuel602(m): 11:29am On Oct 17, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Yet ibos crammed like sardines (with attachment) still troop into Kano in their escape buses e.g. Young Shall Grow, ABC, Chisco etc. on a daily basis to come and hawk expired and fake drugs grin

Wawa kawai.... Shashasha
Re: See What This Igbo Boy Wrote On Facebook About Yorubas And Hausas. by egbusi1(m): 11:39am On Oct 17, 2015
Na wah oh!!! So instead of you lots to call for peace as the guy asserted, you people are here preaching tribal hate on my own thread..... If i catch una eh..... I go bulara person nyash
Re: See What This Igbo Boy Wrote On Facebook About Yorubas And Hausas. by ODUBEZE: 12:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
Er0ticAngela:

So that you can inherit all their investments! It is not as if U can ever achieve what they have attained.
Even if U inherit such, it will collapse!

3 Likes

Re: See What This Igbo Boy Wrote On Facebook About Yorubas And Hausas. by Dabss(m): 12:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
Er0ticAngela:

lazy haausa goat.
Re: See What This Igbo Boy Wrote On Facebook About Yorubas And Hausas. by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
Yorubas are too poor and lazy to develop another man's land make them change the rusted zincs in their cities first before looking for where to develop

6 Likes

Re: See What This Igbo Boy Wrote On Facebook About Yorubas And Hausas. by cheruv: 12:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
Er0ticAngela:

As a descendant of the morning sun,I hereby endorse your msgz...kos its been long Nigeria boiled to the levels of 1966.
Ensure that the pogroms are bloody,even bloodier than that of '66.your people unlike my Igbo brothers can be easily turned to killing machines so I suggest the killings start from your own end in order for us for have a causus belli for retaliation!
All hail the empire of the rising sun!
Re: See What This Igbo Boy Wrote On Facebook About Yorubas And Hausas. by DelticStephEn(f): 12:49pm On Oct 17, 2015
QuotaSystem:

hehehehehe
why are you ashqme Of your yoruba tribe.?
why kip claiming north?
Re: See What This Igbo Boy Wrote On Facebook About Yorubas And Hausas. by IGBOPRINCE: 1:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
Er0ticAngela:

why you no send your papa to do the work for you.

Those omota boys taking the drip in you to help you out..

My suggestion o.
Re: See What This Igbo Boy Wrote On Facebook About Yorubas And Hausas. by IGBOPRINCE: 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
Movic1:

U dey mind them?
They hate hausa yet they are trooping to North everyday.
They hate islam and they keep goin to countries like Malay,dubai,qatar,kuwait etc.
Igbos are just confused.
we re not confused, we called it business consumer.

All types.

All wares.

All drugs.

All electronics

All humanly efforts. Igbo is in it.
Re: See What This Igbo Boy Wrote On Facebook About Yorubas And Hausas. by klassd(m): 1:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
your fada
Ashawo 'EroticWhore'

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Hausa Man Opinion About His Visit To South East. / How Terrorists Plan To Disrupt 2019 Election – NITDA / Palliatives: Knocks Trail Distribution Beneficiaries Decry Inadequate Foodstuffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.