Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,986 members, 7,806,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off (43958 Views)

Twitter User Narrates How To Get Nigerian Ladies Off Balance / MUST SEE: Irritating Things Some Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off / Some Things Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 17, 2015
Majority of guys are very immature and unacceptable societal-wise by their attitude and appearance!

*Dirty boxers: Some guys wear boxers for weeks without changing them! Dirty pikin and u won toast babe. White boxers go turn to carton colour grin

*White singlet turns brown: I still wonder how some guys wear white singlet till it turns brown! Some guys' singlets have even turned to buba grin with a wide space under the arms. The skinny ones will look like hangers inside the singlet! grin abeg upgrade joor!!!

*Keeping bushy hairs: This is seriously a turn-off! Does it mean you can't afford 200 naira to cut your hair? Are you practicing madness? Some barbers even charge 150 naira! Guy, abeg go cut your hair make you look like human being.

*Wearing skinny Jeans: I don't mind seeing small boys do this but not when you have come of age. Do you know how you look? Over 30 and you still wear jeans that make you look like vulture that has been beaten by rain!

*Sagging: Exposing your cheap boxers that you bought from gbogbo at the rate of 150 naira! Continue to misbehave, there is a prize for you grin

*Wanting to sleep with a lady on a first date: This is the most annoying and dumbest! You just meet a girl and you want to sleep with her? Because of the 1000 naira you spent on refreshment? Well, only girls without class fall for that. One day, your uncontrollable appetite for sex will land you in Kirikiri Maximum Security!!! Akpa! cheesy

*Taking drugs and alcohol to make love: So you can really do this? You plan to destroy someone's daughter? I never knew you could be so serious to apply a lot of strength and energy with adequate planning for this ac! Yet, you have not been able to plan your life or think of putting in so much energy in your work or career! Nonsense!

The rate at which most guys post degrading stuffs about ladies is very high yet they don't critically evaluate their own lives! Adumadu body!

132 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by LordOfTheWeed: 11:48am On Oct 17, 2015
And of one these fvckin fake creatures has the guts to spew trash about we guys!!!!

*****laughs in Swahili*****

OP, your trash has been duly noticed, just make sure you wrap it up and use it as a tissue paper to clean the remaining sh!ts you are about to spew.. .. ..

164 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 17, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:
Ok, we aff hear undecided
Good for you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by 2dice(m): 11:54am On Oct 17, 2015
Lmfao @ are you Praticing Madness
grin grin
I don laff tire
My Belle ooo cheesy

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by sinaj(f): 11:56am On Oct 17, 2015
Lwkmd! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by ipledge10(m): 11:57am On Oct 17, 2015
recycled...côme with another thing

11 Likes

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by ipledge10(m): 11:57am On Oct 17, 2015
sinaj:
Lwkmd! cheesy
my baby sinaj... grin
Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by ipledge10(m): 11:58am On Oct 17, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:
And of one these fvckin fake creatures has the guts to spew trash about we guys!!!!

OP, your trash has been duly noticed, just make sure you wrap it up and use it as a tissue paper to clean the remaining sh!ts you are about to spew.. .. ..
you don turn werey

23 Likes

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by Slimzjoe(m): 12:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
op why do I have this Feeling You've been Shagged by a Niggar on Drugs undecided

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
ipledge10:
recycled...côme with another thing
Guilty and pained! See person!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
Slimzjoe:
op why do I have this Feeling You've been Shagged by a Niggar on Drugs undecided

Irresponsibility! Do I blame u?

13 Likes

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
2dice:
Lmfao @ are you Praticing Madness grin grin I don laff tire My Belle ooo cheesy
That's what they do cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by ipledge10(m): 12:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Guilty and pained! See person!
lol..so because i didnt feel like barbing my haïr makes me guilty...dont me talk oo

1 Like

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by Dklef(m): 12:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
I swear my flows worst pass all of those.

.btw,

..iam rapper drizzklef. I'll blow very soon, plz help my carrier!
Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
Dklef:
I swear my flows worst pass all of those.

.btw,

..iam rapper drizzklef. I'll blow very soon, plz help my carrier!
U couldn't even spell 'career' grin

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by Spiff20(m): 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
Op who make u vex this morning? Abeg calm down ni

3 Likes

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by ayindepremier: 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
This girl dey vex o!

btw, someone snatched ur boyfriend or he turned GAYbriel

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
ipledge10:
lol..so because i didnt feel like barbing my haïr makes me guilty...dont me talk oo
It's a free world.

3 Likes

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by Dklef(m): 12:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
U couldn't even spell 'career' grin

Englich Teasher abeg teash me spellings. ejor

3 Likes

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
Spiff20:
Op who make u vex this morning? Abeg calm down ni
I thought Nl is a place where we can air our views on issues in an ethical and civilized manner and that's what I have done.

12 Likes

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
ayindepremier:
This girl dey vex o!

btw, someone snatched ur boyfriend or he turned GAYbriel
Career and future first, boyfriend later! wink

4 Likes

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by naijaboiy: 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
some of the very irritating things women do that turn we guys off. undecided

Silly bìtches undecided

See pictures after the cut... grin

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2015
naijaboiy:
some of the very irritating things women do that turn we guys off.

See pictures after the cut...
It seems u delight in quarrels Today is Saturday. I decide to keep my cool.

6 Likes

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by cruzyteejay(m): 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2015
That's what you get from a pained bae.......lame points,and the worst part is that those people that she mentioned were just passers by not even the ones that approached her.........low IQ been disturbing ladies(some) since the pope was an alter boy

10 Likes

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by naijaboiy: 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
It seems u delight in quarrels Today is Saturday. I decide to keep my cool.
And you are? undecided

11 Likes

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by ipledge10(m): 12:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
It's a free world.
good u know...I gat clean boxers,i can show u

2 Likes

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by faray: 12:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
Ok
Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by cruzyteejay(m): 12:24pm On Oct 17, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Career and future first, boyfriend later! wink

i said it,after career and future,she added bf,buh you never thought that you do have outgrown that stage when you av finally achieved your goal.

Yea, of course i know it was a mistake,but think and reason wella before posting(no offense)

3 Likes

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by LordOfTheWeed: 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2015
ipledge10:
you don turn werey
Read my siggy undecided
Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by sinaj(f): 12:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
ipledge10:
my baby sinaj... grin
boo boo kiss
Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by 2dice(m): 12:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
That's what they do cheesy
and what if he don't want to anybody to be turned_On grin

2 Likes

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by Laveda(f): 12:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

Awon werey grin grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy / Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video) / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.