Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,892 members, 7,798,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

How I And Friends Celebrated World Food Day! - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I And Friends Celebrated World Food Day! (34129 Views)

World Food Day Is Today. What's Your Favorite Food? / Today Is World Food Day! These Pictures Will Inspire You! / The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I And Friends Celebrated World Food Day! by Vicadonis(m): 4:18pm On Oct 17, 2015
This is really good. We must all try to be the change we seek. Lend a helping hand and make the world a better place

1 Like

Re: How I And Friends Celebrated World Food Day! by whizqueen(f): 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
Eghosa1 you never told me you were a nairalander na wink
Re: How I And Friends Celebrated World Food Day! by nigeriancuban: 4:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
OK groove on
Re: How I And Friends Celebrated World Food Day! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
Thank you Eghosa1

NIGERIA need more of you

1 Like

Re: How I And Friends Celebrated World Food Day! by Onegai(f): 4:25pm On Oct 17, 2015
Eghosa1 you guys are awesome! smiley

1 Like

Re: How I And Friends Celebrated World Food Day! by Eghosa1(m): 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
Sweetyie:
Nice. Op wey my own rice

Thank you. Your rice is sure available when you need it.

Do help spread the word as we can achieve a zero hunger world together.

1 Like

Re: How I And Friends Celebrated World Food Day! by Eghosa1(m): 4:30pm On Oct 17, 2015
Onegai:
Eghosa1 you guys are awesome! smiley

Thank you Onegai.

Let's achieve one future = zero hunger.

Join Us @FoodClique.
Re: How I And Friends Celebrated World Food Day! by Eghosa1(m): 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
Olusharp:
There seems to be no day there is not something to celebrate,the other day it was NoBraDay,how funny guys clamoring for NoBoxerDay, will just leave my john Thomas playing around and those girls giggling about what is dancing in my short as i swagger around...Now is food day guess we need poo day too....

Isn't this day vital to humanity?

Isn't the very essence of existence survival? How do we survive without food?
Re: How I And Friends Celebrated World Food Day! by Eghosa1(m): 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2015
You are spot on Vicadonis!

Vicadonis:
This is really good. We must all try to be the change we seek. Lend a helping hand and make the world a better place
Re: How I And Friends Celebrated World Food Day! by Eghosa1(m): 4:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
Freemanan:
Thank you Eghosa1

NIGERIA need more of you

The APC chieftain and change agent, Thank You Sir.

Please inform PMB / VPYO of our goal. @FoodClique, We currently provide school meals to numerous children and will be glad to support the government in that stead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I And Friends Celebrated World Food Day! by Catalyst007(m): 4:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
Hmmm, this one is positively Strong....

2 Likes

Re: How I And Friends Celebrated World Food Day! by AdeniyiA(m): 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
How i celebrated mine....smiley cool

Re: How I And Friends Celebrated World Food Day! by Realwvn(m): 5:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
Empexy !
Eghosa1:
Members! #EndHungerNow
Re: How I And Friends Celebrated World Food Day! by Deolaw: 5:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:
Fp thinz. grin

Showing some luv. grin

Please what kind of animal is this? I need to know because I have zoomed and turned my phone to all degrees but nah I didn't get it.

thanks
Re: How I And Friends Celebrated World Food Day! by pimpinlala(m): 6:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:
Fp thinz. grin

Showing some luv. grin

LollzZz To a rat
Re: How I And Friends Celebrated World Food Day! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
Lol...that should be rat na. grin

Deolaw:

Please what kind of animal is this? I need to know because I have zoomed and turned my phone to all degrees but nah I didn't get it.

thanks
Re: How I And Friends Celebrated World Food Day! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
So nice of u smiley

God I can't help d poor if I am one of them.... Pls butter my bread and one bottle of Fanta to digest it abeg

1 Like

Re: How I And Friends Celebrated World Food Day! by otiigba1(m): 9:10am On Oct 18, 2015
This people don't look hungry
Re: How I And Friends Celebrated World Food Day! by empexy(m): 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2015
lol! Mr Realwvn
Realwvn:
Empexy !
Re: How I And Friends Celebrated World Food Day! by businessMODE(m): 7:05am On Nov 30, 2017
Looking for where to buy your favorite Nigerian soup and get it delivered to your doorsteps You just got it. You can get it done by ordering online from Soup Embassy and pay cash on delivery or via mobile transfer. You can also pay online using your ATM card. No need to book ahead. All orders placed before 12pm get delivered on same day. Delivery starts from 3pm to 9pm daily. To get soup to your door, visit www.soupembassy.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Nigerian Man Wins Spicy Food Challenge In China / Natural Method Of Weight Reduction And Flat Tummy / The 4 Disadvantages Of Coca-cola And Pepsi Being Kept Away From U By D Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.