Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

The Biggest Threat To the future Niger Delta & Biafra Republic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Biggest Threat To the future Niger Delta & Biafra Republic (2003 Views)

Inec's Inability To Conduct Fair Elections Is The Biggest Threat To Unity - Wike / Economic Viability Of The Future Niger Delta Republic. / Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Biggest Threat To the future Niger Delta & Biafra Republic by PPAngel(f): 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
Yoruba refugees streaming in from Ondo and Edo borders

They will be turned back !

Enjoy your Arewatan

[img]http://wonuolatahjdeen.files./2014/02/nigeria-break-up.jpg?w=320&h=240[/img]

slaves

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Biggest Threat To the future Niger Delta & Biafra Republic by DaBullIT(m): 4:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
No wonder
Re: The Biggest Threat To the future Niger Delta & Biafra Republic by PPAngel(f): 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
DaBullIT:
No wonder

enjoy your arewastan

slave
Re: The Biggest Threat To the future Niger Delta & Biafra Republic by DaBullIT(m): 4:15pm On Oct 17, 2015
I nor get your time today

But when i get your time , you go regret say you try me

Ask others before you , dem no dey try me
PPAngel:

enjoy your arewastan

slave
Re: The Biggest Threat To the future Niger Delta & Biafra Republic by Vicotex(m): 4:15pm On Oct 17, 2015
DaBullIT:
No wonder
In the final analysis, the greatest loss to a family is not death, it is the presence of "efulefu" in the Community...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Threat To the future Niger Delta & Biafra Republic by PPAngel(f): 4:17pm On Oct 17, 2015
Vicotex:
In the final analysis, the greatest loss to a family is not death, it is the presence of "efulefu" in the Community...

i will personally deport your broke ass into the Atlantic

we no get lagoon for Nd

slave
Re: The Biggest Threat To the future Niger Delta & Biafra Republic by coolitempa(f): 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
the flat.heads doing attaché by force.... grin.....lower Niger will never ever be Biafra.... grin

4 Likes

Re: The Biggest Threat To the future Niger Delta & Biafra Republic by PPAngel(f): 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
DaBullIT:
I nor get your time today

But when i get your time , you go regret say you try me

Ask others before you , dem no dey try me

slave u can do nothing

go and recite your koran

you will need it when arewatan caliphate replaces niggeria
Re: The Biggest Threat To the future Niger Delta & Biafra Republic by PPAngel(f): 4:22pm On Oct 17, 2015
coolitempa:
the flat.heads doing attaché by force.... grin.....lower Niger will never ever be Biafra.... grin

i am urhobo and we hate ur dirty azzes

go and hold adamu hand

fool

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Biggest Threat To the future Niger Delta & Biafra Republic by coolitempa(f): 4:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
PPAngel:

i am urhobo and we hate ur dirty azzes

go and hold adamu hand

fool

Animal.....hate is an iboe phenomenon.......urhobos don't hate like that..... angry....so I will not return your personal stupidity with abuse.... angry...you come across as a flat.head...

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Threat To the future Niger Delta & Biafra Republic by PPAngel(f): 4:30pm On Oct 17, 2015
coolitempa:

Animal.....hate is an iboe phenomenon.......urhobos don't hate like that..... angry....so I will not return your personal stupidity with abuse.... angry...you come across as a flat.head...

fool

yoruba bigot came here assuming i was ibo

well jut know we hate you more than you hate the ibos

fool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Biggest Threat To the future Niger Delta & Biafra Republic by coolitempa(f): 4:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
PPAngel:

fool

yoruba bigot came here assuming i was ibo

well jut know we hate you more than you hate the ibos

fool

Dunce...ill mannered animal....you do not speak for urhobos but your miserable, frustrated, self hating self...... grin

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Threat To the future Niger Delta & Biafra Republic by PPAngel(f): 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
coolitempa:

Dunce...ill mannered animal....you do not speak for urhobos but your miserable, frustrated, self hating self...... grin

fool i s peak for urhobo, isoko, ijaw , efik ibibio, calbari, anang , ogoni, kwale, itsekiri ,etc

You fools forget the last election voting pattern

ode, you think we will want to be slaves like you to your illiterate gworo mallam?

you yoruba never know wetin dey happen

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Biggest Threat To the future Niger Delta & Biafra Republic by themilanway(m): 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
coolitempa:

Don't waste your time and energy on that demented he goat,a man claiming woman.

GTBYO the doctor say its time to take your medication,ASAP too.

Else na madness you dey take play so cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Threat To the future Niger Delta & Biafra Republic by PPAngel(f): 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2015
themilanway:

Don't waste your time and energy on that demented he goat,a man claiming woman.

GTBYO the doctor say its time to take your medication,ASAP too.

Else na madness you dey take play so cheesy cheesy cheesy
[size=18pt]
YORUBA SLAVE WE IN THE ND DO NOT WANT TO CONTINUE FEEDING INGRATES LIKE YOU

GO AND DO RANKADEDE FOR YOUR AB0KI MASTER

SLAVES grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

KEEP DECEIVING YOURSELVES

ODE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Threat To the future Niger Delta & Biafra Republic by coolitempa(f): 5:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
PPAngel:

fool i s peak for urhobo, isoko, ijaw , efik ibibio, calbari, anang , ogoni, kwale, itsekiri ,etc

You fools forget the last election voting pattern

ode, you think we will want to be slaves like you to your illiterate gworo mallam?

you yoruba never know wetin dey happen

Ignorant fo0l like you speaks for none but yourself...... grin grin
Re: The Biggest Threat To the future Niger Delta & Biafra Republic by PPAngel(f): 5:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
coolitempa:

Ignorant fo0l like you speaks for none but yourself...... grin grin

yoruba fool how will you feed when we gone?

i will personally deport your ratchet azz into the atlantic

jealous ugly dirty inbred slave

go to anywhere in the ND and shout that you are yoruba and see wetin dem go do you

slave

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Biggest Threat To the future Niger Delta & Biafra Republic by coolitempa(f): 5:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
PPAngel:

yoruba fool how will you feed when we gone?

i will personally deport your ratchet azz into the atlantic

jealous ugly dirty inbred slave

go to anywhere in the ND and shout that you are yoruba and see wetin dem go do you

slave

Mad clown...... grin......how will I feel when iboes have left......errr.... cheesy
Re: The Biggest Threat To the future Niger Delta & Biafra Republic by seunny4lif(m): 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
grin
Re: The Biggest Threat To the future Niger Delta & Biafra Republic by PPAngel(f): 5:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
coolitempa:

Mad clown...... grin......how will I feel when iboes have left......errr.... cheesy

ode i am not ibo for the umpteenth time!

slave fool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Biggest Threat To the future Niger Delta & Biafra Republic by Ijebulogic(m): 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2015
Please what tribe are bill gates and Richard Branson? Focus your energy on wealth creation.
Re: The Biggest Threat To the future Niger Delta & Biafra Republic by MisterLongman(m): 6:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
Op, try and focus your energy on something positive because this negative energy will only frustrate to the point of death........

Adolf hitler had more zeal than you do, we all know how he ended
Re: The Biggest Threat To the future Niger Delta & Biafra Republic by VulgarVulvas: 7:38pm On May 08, 2016
Bumping thread in 2016
Re: The Biggest Threat To the future Niger Delta & Biafra Republic by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 08, 2016
coolitempa:
Many of the attachee by force are not Igbos. Undestand the game very well.

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest Threat To the future Niger Delta & Biafra Republic by Amberon11: 4:53pm On May 17, 2016
On behalf of my fellow urhobos , I apologize for that insult. Urhobos really don't hate like that. We are loving people and we love the Yorubas.
coolitempa:

Re: The Biggest Threat To the future Niger Delta & Biafra Republic by oyatz(m): 9:56am On Aug 20, 2019
Thank you Jare, I know that PPAngel is not an Urhobo but most likely one of the children of hatred.

He is a man claiming to be a woman, the hatred and frustration in his post (following the 2015 Election) was just too toxic.
We haven't seen him in a long time and I guess he must have been admitted into Yaba left or Around, Abeokuta.

Amberon11:
On behalf of my fellow urhobos , I apologize for that insult. Urhobos really don't hate like that. We are loving people and we love the Yorubas.

(1) (Reply)

See How Nigerians In London Struggle 2 Take Selfie With Osinbajo & El-Rufai(Pics / 25YR Old Nigerian Girl Who Just Returned From UK Dies In Horrible Car Accident / BREAKING NEWS: President Buhari's Special Assistant Dies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.