Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,963 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:27 AM

‘dear Baba’: Jonathan Writes Obasanjo, Seeks Blessing For New Foundation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘dear Baba’: Jonathan Writes Obasanjo, Seeks Blessing For New Foundation (47450 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration / Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation / Kalu Writes Obasanjo: You Are Corrupt Sir! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘dear Baba’: Jonathan Writes Obasanjo, Seeks Blessing For New Foundation by AMI3(m): 6:38am On Oct 18, 2015
I feel so sorry for some Christians that does not know what PEACE mean.

If some of are truly Christian you will always embrace PEACE no matter who offended you.

If OBJ is a harden sole do we xpect every other person to behave like him. NO. How do you feel when we have misunderstanding with other people? happy or sad?

Each day we complain of how the world suppose to be a better place, yet, very hard for us to have a heart of forgive. How would the be peace in the world when PRIDE and UNFORGIVING heart is our name.

If everybody in this country live in PEACE with every other person do we thing that these vampires(boko haram) that are sucking human blood will be doing so ?

DO NOT FOLLOW THE MULTITUDE TO DO WRONG. ALWAYS EMBRACE PEACE ALL THE TIME.

#SAYNOTOHATRED
Re: ‘dear Baba’: Jonathan Writes Obasanjo, Seeks Blessing For New Foundation by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 18, 2015
madridguy:
GEJ can make person open teeth.

First of all, go get borehole for your people in Otuoke cos they need water badly. You don't longer need OBJ blessing since you have the support of the likes of the association of witches and wizard, association of hell gate keeper " corrupt wings of CAN " Asari Dokubo and Pa Orubebe.....

Jonathan can be funny.

Oga na master
OBJ na baba anyday anytime
ayebei
Re: ‘dear Baba’: Jonathan Writes Obasanjo, Seeks Blessing For New Foundation by ayindejimmy(m): 7:33am On Oct 18, 2015
Mogidi:

This would only help in strengthening our belief in the man Jonathan, thanks for posting this incredible news.

I thought Sahara reporters is APC media.
Oh! Now they're credible source?
That's interesting
Re: ‘dear Baba’: Jonathan Writes Obasanjo, Seeks Blessing For New Foundation by harffie(m): 8:03am On Oct 18, 2015
Mogidi:

I always feel like killing my enemies but God please give me some of Jonathan's attributes.
This is why Dr Jonathan is revered.
This is why Dr Jonathan is lucky.
This is why Dr Jonathan became a hero in defeat.

No bad bone in his body.

[img]http://www.aitonline.tv/pix/NewsImages/8811.jpg[/img]
did you read the post at all?
Re: ‘dear Baba’: Jonathan Writes Obasanjo, Seeks Blessing For New Foundation by mightyhaze: 11:39am On Oct 18, 2015
omenka:
You got that right. Any problems with that
not quite,except dat it looks a little petty to me

3 Likes

Re: ‘dear Baba’: Jonathan Writes Obasanjo, Seeks Blessing For New Foundation by omenka(m): 11:41am On Oct 18, 2015
mightyhaze:
not quite,except dat it looks a little petty to me
Do I look like I care how it looks to you
Re: ‘dear Baba’: Jonathan Writes Obasanjo, Seeks Blessing For New Foundation by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 18, 2015
madridguy:
GEJ can make person open teeth.

First of all, go get borehole for your people in Otuoke cos they need water badly. You don't longer need OBJ blessing since you have the support of the likes of the association of witches and wizard, association of hell gate keeper " corrupt wings of CAN " Asari Dokubo and Pa Orubebe.....

Jonathan can be funny.

Oga na master
OBJ na baba anyday anytime

Have u ever been to otueke
Re: ‘dear Baba’: Jonathan Writes Obasanjo, Seeks Blessing For New Foundation by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 18, 2015
aieromon:
Baba doesn't forgive.

GEJ, be warned and go back to Clark or Anenih for "support". Baba wants to see you in jail.

GEJ can never get to church, talk more of jail.
Re: ‘dear Baba’: Jonathan Writes Obasanjo, Seeks Blessing For New Foundation by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 18, 2015
Watch Boko Haram slaughtering Nigerian Soldiers and showing off their deadly weapons.

http://www.bestgore.com/murder/boko-haram-behead-nigerian-soldier-borno-nigeria/

See an interview granted by the main sponsor of Boko Haram.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3md94JAFyM

Is it sad that the Yoruba people are trying hard to suppress this terrible evil because your terrorist president is a supporter of Boko Haram. They will try to sensor news like these but spread this news. Let the whole world know that the paedophile and terrorist is in power.

The evil you muslims created will live with you forever. You yorubas are spreading false news about the East and you are suppressing the evil committed by your slave masters. The video is below and the whole world now knows that your president is a terrorist and paedophile.
Re: ‘dear Baba’: Jonathan Writes Obasanjo, Seeks Blessing For New Foundation by redsun(m): 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2015
I can see why e k Clark denounced him,he is a maga for life.
Re: ‘dear Baba’: Jonathan Writes Obasanjo, Seeks Blessing For New Foundation by Ujupsy: 4:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
20pounds:
What is so special about Obj that GEJ and Atiku keep going to him?
my brother this wan tire me oo
Re: ‘dear Baba’: Jonathan Writes Obasanjo, Seeks Blessing For New Foundation by bigtt76(f): 9:16pm On Oct 18, 2015
I wonder why hin nor add advancement of corruption too as part of his foundation's terms of reference grin C-in-C.... Commander in Corruption grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu Meets With APC Caretaker Chairman And Other APC Governors (Photo) / The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes / Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.