Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested - Politics (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested (123527 Views)

BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED / South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by kingzizzy: 6:11pm On Oct 20, 2015
jpphilips:

I really thought you had something to say

Of course to someone like you who has no sense of self determination, I have nothing to say.

I'm the Igbo man who has freely chosen Biafra as my country and you are the Yoruba man that Lord Lugard came from Britain to beat up,shoot, threaten and force into his impreriaistic slave program called 'Nigeria'

Of course I will not have anything to say

3 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

...I am pro-biafra...and notwithstanding my reservations about SOME of Nnqmdi Kanu's style for its materialisation...I cannot join in running him down publicly... he's doing something many of us including ME cannot summon courage to do...He's a hero in that regard...Many dream of Biafra but cannot walk their talk...why run Nnamdi down...Is their a better solution to his method?...MASSOB has tried the alternative without success except death and prison terms from Nigeria leaders...So what option if not his?...
you are very sensible...i appreciate you for this.

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by tsdarkside(m): 8:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lmao...funny guy.

I think you need to start aligning more openly with Igbo than AA. I'm Yoruba and I'd rather claim that identity, though I see myself out there on the streets more as a black man - than claim something else. Lmao @ picking cotton. Boosie badazz (formerly Lil Boosie) said he picked cotton while in prison - so anyone can still pick cotton if and when AmeriKKKa gets on ya arse. grin

I don't think he was arrested for tribal slander, that's freedom of speech and you're entitled to say whatever you want to say as long as there's no clear intent. And Biafrans, as far as I know, haven't hurt no one. I think he was arrested for trying to create a country within a country - and that's treason. Kanu vs. Zoogerians should be a good duel and I'll be watching as events unfold in my 3D glasses. You definitely need 3D for this one - it's AVATAR on steroids.

Regardless, the Nigerian police have no rights to arrest anyone for Biafran app...that's just taking it too far and they'll end up causing more problems for themselves. Especially for a police force is primitive as the one in Nigeria.

our police force is not primitive,just under funded......if you give nigerian institutions enough money,we would surpass the world quickly....
we must get rid of corruption,so that the money reach the intended people.....

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:01pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ucheernest:
you are very sensible...i appreciate you for this.

Thanks bro...
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by tsdarkside(m): 9:01pm On Oct 20, 2015
coolitempa:

I am doing good......looking after the man.... cheesy....and you

still alive...still alivvve.... cheesy cheesy
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by tsdarkside(m): 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2015
anigbajumo:
[b]Jail him for life for treason, let him go and continue with the
biafra jargons in prison. Bunch of sour losers and day
dreamers, jobless clowns! Inciting violence not considering
the fact that we are yet to solve or recover from the evil
done by the cowards called boko haram madness. May
God's sunami and hurricane sweep you all wishing Nigeria
evil. Ojukwu who started this then applied wisdom when the
heat started and not been able to finish what he started by
taking off into a self imposed exile and these bunch of
certified lunatics are here decieving themselves with the
stupid biafra idea which is bore out of hatred for Buhari. I
hope u all rot in prison so u can have the whole time in the
world to continue with the biafra rubbish, una never get liver
by the time Buhari start with u guys u ll all regret even ever
concieving the idea. I dont care who thinks otherwise and
save ur insults for your families. If u all are agitating for
something there are more civilized ways of expressing your
plight not calling for war as if u can withstand the heat when
it starts, no reasonable igbo ll ask for war. Arrant nonsense!

U quote me nd spew trash,una no go die berra,coz I dnt do tribalistic saga on NL[/b]

yea...*naija for life*... cool cool cool cool

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by tsdarkside(m): 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
kennyjodeci:
Wow so news about Nnamdi Kanu has finally hit the front page? Because he has been apprehended? Hmmmmm I ve asking myself why is it that news about Biafra don't hit the front page? This shows that Nairaland is an enemy website....

then dont come nairaland,no more,if you think,we are your enemies.....here are still enough peace-loving igbos that want to discuss more important things...go away with your hate and madness....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by chiefokonkwo(m): 7:29am On Oct 21, 2015
DollyParton1:

I place a curse on myself. May i never reap the fruits of my labour.

Good
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by logica(m): 9:20am On Oct 21, 2015
kingzizzy:

Nigeria cannot expect Igbo to go back home when Nigeria has not yet granted Igbos a home to back to.
LMAO. Wailers indeed. Everybody but you know where your home is. It is that landlocked enclave called South East. Nigeria did not fight a war to bring Igbos back into Nigeria, but to bring those forcefully annexed into Biafra back into Nigeria. If you didn't want a war, you should have consulted with all the parties involved; but typical Igbo behavior - Judge, Jury and Executioner - you drew a map in the sand and put those who wanted none of your shenanigans in it; without consultation. Even the foremost revolutionary from the South South by the name Adaka Boro fought on the Nigerian side. What does that tell a sensible person?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 21, 2015
Nigeria's Best Social Network Get's New Dynamic Look With Mind Blowing Features by teeman246: 7:05am
New Nigerian social network Askgidi is becoming a social hub for publishers and bloggers in Nigeria. Askgidi (www.askgidi.com) is a social utility that enables Nigerians to share their posts, events and activities with their friends, followers and other new people who share similar interest. Currently all members on Askgidi are able to publish news, events and activities happening in different places in Nigeria. Askgidi has a lot of features like Askgidi wall, activity stream, newsfeed, public and private messaging, group creation and much more.

Askgidi also has a high standard privacy and security setting for it's members and the social site is currently being regarded as the best in Nigeria in terms of user experience and connectivity. Askgidi is the place that enables you to maximize your creative abilities. It is a place that enables you to write and publish articles, find what you need and helps you to present and organize your ideas and expertise to the world.

Nigerians are using Askgidi to keep up with their friends, family, activities, news and trends. Askgidi can be used to establish interest based networks or professional networks and also to enable people to communicate their ideas, opinions and beliefs to the general public.

Dont miss the opportunity to be part of the Askgidi network. Registrations are limited to Nigerians only. Create your account at http://askgidi.com/sign-up/

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by kingzizzy: 11:16am On Oct 21, 2015
logica:
LMAO. Wailers indeed. Everybody but you know where your home is. It is that landlocked enclave called South East. Nigeria did not fight a war to bring Igbos back into Nigeria, but to bring those forcefully annexed into Biafra back into Nigeria. If you didn't want a war, you should have consulted with all the parties involved; but typical Igbo behavior - Judge, Jury and Executioner - you drew a map in the sand and put those who wanted none of your shenanigans in it; without consultation. Even the foremost revolutionary from the South South by the name Adaka Boro fought on the Nigerian side. What does that tell a sensible person?

Naturally, people like you who don't know Nigerian history would not know that Ojukwu consulted all the minorities involved in Biafra. Google the Eastern Nigerian consultative forum when you have time. All the Chiefs and representatives of the 20 provinces of the old eastern region which includes much of what is now known as the 'SS' mandated Ojukwu to declare Biafra. I will even attach their declaration to my post. Unlike Nigeria which was just an artificial creation of the White man, Biafra was by consensus. The minorities may have developed cold feet after the war started but there is no doubt they gave Ojukwu their mandate to pull out of Nigeria. Even if tomorrow, you give the Niger-Delta people the option of staying in Nigeria or pulling out with Igbos, they will still pull out with Igbos. There's a big difference between being landlocked and having no access to the sea. World class sea ports can be built in Oguta in Imo state and in ubuaka in Abia state. Abia state and Imo state have large tributuaries running from them straight into the Athlantic Ocean. Even Ebonyi has a tributuary and Onitsha already has an inland River port on the banks of the River Niger. So if you think we have no access to the sea, think again. Switzerland and Austria are landlocked countries but are amongst the richest in Europe. Seaport is not what makes a country. As for people like Adaka Boro and Ken Saro Wiwa. It is expected that not everyone will support the idea of Biafra, not even all Igbos. What is important is what the majority of people want.

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by omonnakoda: 11:23am On Oct 21, 2015
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by logica(m): 12:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
kingzizzy:

Naturally, people like you who don't know Nigerian history would not know that Ojukwu consulted all the minorities involved in Biafra. Google the Eastern Nigerian consultative forum when you have time. All the Chiefs and representatives of the 20 provinces of the old eastern region which includes much of what is now known as the 'SS' mandated Ojukwu to declare Biafra. I will even attach their declaration to my post. Unlike Nigeria which was just an artificial creation of the White man, Biafra was by consensus. The minorities may have developed cold feet after the war started but there is no doubt they gave Ojukwu their mandate to pull out of Nigeria. Even if tomorrow, you give the Niger-Delta people the option of staying in Nigeria or pulling out with Igbos, they will still pull out with Igbos. There's a big difference between being landlocked and having no access to the sea. World class sea ports can be built in Oguta in Imo state and in ubuaka in Abia state. Abia state and Imo state have large tributuaries running from them straight into the Athlantic Ocean. Even Ebonyi has a tributuary and Onitsha already has an inland River port on the banks of the River Niger. So if you think we have no access to the sea, think again. Switzerland and Austria are landlocked countries but are amongst the richest in Europe. Seaport is not what makes a country. As for people like Adaka Boro and Ken Saro Wiwa. It is expected that not everyone will support the idea of Biafra, not even all Igbos. What is important is what the majority of people want.
LMAO. Ironic and the nerve of an Igbo man talking down to me about history. What do you know about history? You called a consultative forum and within a year the people who you say gave Ojukwu a mandate were helping Federal troops. What does that say about your "consultative" forum? Was it really consultative, or dominative? Who wouldn't shout "YES" when the other option is to be shot. If your "consultative" forum was really consultative, people like Adaka Boro and Ken Saro Wiwa would have been invited. Did Ojukwu speak to these 2 eminent personalities? Typical arrogance and over-bloated estimation of self-importance.

Now, it baffles me that you are trying to explain how you will create a port. Who asked you? As long as it makes you sleep well, that is your wahala.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by laudate: 11:06am On Oct 22, 2015
tsdarkside:
yea...*naija for life*... cool cool cool cool

Up Naija!! May Naija grow from strength to strength, and glory to glory! May her detractors never do well! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by omonnakoda: 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by bigbonecrush: 8:50pm On Oct 23, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

Based on what law

Inasmuch as I dislike to teach you law, his offences were based on Nigerian Constitution and Penal Code for acts inimical to state security!

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by theDEVILisHERE: 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
bigbonecrush:

Inasmuch as I dislike to teach you law, his offences were based on Nigerian Constitution and Penal Code for acts inimical to state security!

Can you quote the particular law and what it says
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by bigbonecrush: 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

Can you quote the particular law and what it says

I told you I won't give free lessons! It suffices to say that you know there is a law on treasonable felony!
If you don't, I suggest you go and see a lawyer or take a crash course in 'adult education'.

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by goldiehoney: 9:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
bigbonecrush:

I told you I won't give free lessons! It suffices to say that you know there is a law on treasonable felony!
If you don't, I suggest you go and see a lawyer or take a crash course in 'adult education'.

Precisely!
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by theDEVILisHERE: 9:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
bigbonecrush:

You obvious don't know the law you are talking about
If you did
You will quote it
Ipob and their leadership are upholding the united nations (of which the so called nigeria is part of) law of self determination
So they are not the ones at fault here
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by bigbonecrush: 10:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

You obvious don't know the law you are talking about
If you did
You will quote it
Ipob and their leadership are upholding the united nations (of which the so called nigeria is part of) law of self determination
So they are not the ones at fault here

If you call 'treasonable felony' as no law but 'self-determination' then you are not worthy of my time or response to your backward argument!
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by laudate: 10:50pm On Oct 23, 2015
logica:
Then why was he traveling with a Nigerian Passport? What happened to his Biafran Passport?

ROFLMAO!! grin shocked grin He was not travelling with a Nigerian passport. He was travelling with a British passport, issued by Lord Frederick Lugard's people (or descendants) in the UK. cool

The same Lugard that Kanu's supporters keep cursing and vilifying for setting up Nigeria! cheesy
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by theDEVILisHERE: 2:31am On Oct 24, 2015
bigbonecrush:

If you call 'treasonable felony' as no law but 'self-determination' then you are not worthy of my time or response to your backward argument!

You have to understand that the document signed for the almagamation of the slave camp called Nigeria expired 2014
It was also written clearly in the document that any group that wishes to leave the slave union can do so pending the expiration day of the document which was in 2014
Coupled with this is the UN law that advocates self determination of indigenous people
Not forgetting also the Universal demorcratic law on freedom of speech and freedom of association
So you and everyone can see that there is no case here
If the Nigerian government feels they have a case they should take him to court
But they know they cannot do that because they have no case here
Going to court will even help facilitate the destruction of the slave camp
So weither I am worth your time or not it doesn't change the fact that biafra will soon be restored
There is nothing any one can do about it
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by theDEVILisHERE: 2:50am On Oct 24, 2015
laudate:

ROFLMAO!! grin shocked grin He was not travelling with a Nigerian passport. He was travelling with a British passport, issued by Lord Frederick Lugard's people (or descendants) in the UK. cool

The same Lugard that Kanu's supporters keep cursing and vilifying for setting up Nigeria! cheesy

Did frederick lugard and his fellow demonic british slave master use any passport to come to africa and enslave various indeginous groups

When Biafra is restored Biafrans will definately stop using all foriegn passports
Till then
Nnamdi Kanu, Ipob as well as other Biafrans can use any passort they like to get into the british slave camp so as to carry out their mission of it's disbandment and the restoration of their true nation
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by laudate: 12:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:
Did frederick lugard and his fellow demonic british slave master use any passport to come to africa and enslave various indeginous groups

When Biafra is restored Biafrans will definately stop using all foriegn passports
Till then
Nnamdi Kanu, Ipob as well as other Biafrans can use any passort they like to get into the british slave camp so as to carry out their mission of it's disbandment and the restoration of their true nation

Who told you Lugard did not have a passport when he was coming to Africa?? Oga, go and study your history well, o. They had 'travel papers,' in those old days, which they used to board ships coming to Africa. Those 'travel papers' were the precursors of the passports that you have today. undecided

With the way you chaps keep cursing Lugard as well as Nigeria, I am surprised that your compatriots would actually choose to use passports issued by either Britain (Lugard's home country) or Nigeria. sad

Ok, I get it. cheesy You guys use one hand to collect the benefits that would facilitate your travel plans with ease by using passports issued by those countries, while you use the other hand to type trash about them and vilify their citizens online. Why couldn't you have used Biafran passports or UN travelling certificates issued to refugees? shocked shocked
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by theDEVILisHERE: 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2015
laudate:

Who told you Lugard did not have a passport when he was coming to Africa?? Oga, go and study your history well, o. They had 'travel papers,' in those old days, which they used to board ships coming to Africa. Those 'travel papers' were the precursors of the passports that you have today. undecided

With the way you chaps keep cursing Lugard as well as Nigeria, I am surprised that your compatriots would actually choose to use passports issued by either Britain (Lugard's home country) or Nigeria. sad

Ok, I get it. cheesy You guys use one hand to collect the benefits that would facilitate your travel plans with ease by using passports issued by those countries, while you use the other hand to type trash about them and vilify their citizens online. Why couldn't you have used Biafran passports or UN travelling certificates issued to refugees? shocked shocked

No one in africa gave those invaders permission to come
They were not invited
The came in by force to enslave african peopple based on the command of evil leaders who sent them
Like I said
Nnamdi kanu and ipob can use any passport they like as long as it helps them accomplish their mission
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by laudate: 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:
No one in africa gave those invaders permission to come
They were not invited
The came in by force to enslave african peopple based on the command of evil leaders who sent them
Like I said
Nnamdi kanu and ipob can use any passport they like as long as it helps them accomplish their mission

And may those passports continue to get them in trouble, as long as they keep disturbing the peace of Nigeria.
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by theDEVILisHERE: 3:26pm On Oct 24, 2015
laudate:

And may those passports continue to get them in trouble, as long as they keep disturbing the peace of Nigeria.

Nigeria is already at war
You can never have eace in a slave camp

What ever the govt does will not count
Rather
It only brings the restoration of Biafra closer
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by theDEVILisHERE: 3:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
laudate:

You can never have peace in a slave camp

Rather
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by laudate: 3:32pm On Oct 24, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:
You can never have peace in a slave camp

Rather

May that war you mentioned locate you first, and your people. And since you mentioned the word 'slave camp', I guess you are currently residing in one, and what does that make you? A slave.
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by theDEVILisHERE: 3:47pm On Oct 24, 2015
laudate:

May that war you mentioned locate you first, and your people. And since you mentioned the word 'slave camp', I guess you are currently residing in one, and what does that make you? A slave.

If the War will set people free from slavery
It will be highly welcomed
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by theDEVILisHERE: 3:47pm On Oct 24, 2015
laudate:

If the War will set people free from slavery
It will be highly welcomed

Where I reside is written in my profile

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) / Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) / Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.