Stats: 3,143,456 members, 7,781,313 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:19 PM

Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market (77230 Views)

The Sugar Mummy Scam - Exposing The Lagos Sex Market Lucrative Offers / Nigerian Ladies Take Over Sex Market In Kumasi, Ghana (Video) / Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market (2) (3) (4)

Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by melvinjames: 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
By Emmanuel Unah

Calabar, Cross River State capital, is famous as the home of bevy and succulent women. Their welcoming disposition gives the city a warm and alluring ambience to many a visitor to the city.

The bulk of these women are girls from tertiary educational institutions in the city. Teenage secondary school girls along with their city colleagues who are also attractive make the population of women in the city burst at the seam. To keep body and soul together, many of them resort to “hustling”, a nomenclature for part-time prostitution prevalent in the city.

These ‘hustlers’ operate from their hostels and homes during nocturnal hours. They roam the streets, especially around places with active night life like Atekong Drive, Marian Road, Effanga Mkpa Street, Edabor Street,Third Avenue, Second Avenue and highbrow eateries where people, particularly visitors, congregate at night and can afford to pick them up for a fee to satisfy their sexual appetite.

There are, however, indications that the activities of these ‘hustlers’ are threatened by girls from Cameroon and Niger Republic who, recently, descended on Calabar and are systematically offering “better services” at cheaper fees to teeming clients. These dark skinned new entrants, aged between 20 and 25 years, seem poised to take over the trade and the local girls do not seem to be finding it funny.

These Cameroonian and Nigerien girls, apart from being classy like some of the Calabar tertiary education institution girls, are available (night and day), which gives them the edge as they give clients the opportunity to take a shot at them whenever they want it unlike the local ‘hustlers’ who are available mostly at night.

Unyime, a young man, who operates an ice cream spot in front of a famous fast food spot along Atekong Drive/Marian Road , told Sunday Vanguard that the girls are sex machines who can do anything anywhere because they have an “I don’t care attitude”. Sunday Vanguard investigation revealed that, unlike the local ‘hustlers’ who are predominantly students who come out mostly at night and position themselves along strategic parts of the city ostensibly for fear of being recognised by colleagues or neighbours, these Cameroon and Niger girls are braggadocios and walk about boldly around the city in the day and traverse popular night clubs, fast food and beer joints to solicit for patronage. They take residence in cheap hotels with fees ranging between N2,000 and 3,000 daily. So, clients, at any time of the day, don’t have to face the headache of looking for joints where to pay for ‘short rest’. They can simply join the girls right in their rented rooms where the cost is built into her charges.

“These girls are everywhere in the city and they are more or less sex machines as men sometimes wait for their turns; this is the first time I am seeing a man wait in his car or sit at the bar and wait for the person inside to come out before going in to do the same thing the other person just did in the same place”, Christian Edah, a bar attendant in one of the hotels told Sunday Vanguard.

He said some of the girls take between 10 and 15 men a day and still look fresh and clean. “Some of our girls who are students and come here to hustle, sometimes in the night, squabble with guests because the man’s libido is too high for them and normally abandon the (Camerounian and Nigerian) to stay the remaining part of the night at the open bar, but these man girls hardly complain and they are making some cool bucks”.

When our reporter interacted with one of them, who gave her name as Ethel from Mamfe in southern part of Cameroon and speaks adulterated French and pidgin English, said business brought her to Calabar and, as such, she has no time for frivolities like complaining when a customer wants more if he can pay additional money. “Each shot is N2,000 or N1,500 and, so long as he pays additional money, I have no issues with him”, she said in French accented pidgin English.

She said her day starts at 9:00 am where she takes her bath and then heads to one of the eateries for breakfast. Thereafter, if she gets a call from any of her customers, she invites him over and business begins. At 1 pm, she goes to a local canteen to eat a launch of eba or rice with pepper soup and then return to the hotel for a drink with colleagues and intermittently goes to her room to service clients. “I don’t go out to hunt for men, they know where to find me or I call them on phone”, she stated.

A staff of one of the hotels where these girls are lodged said the love for variety by Nigerian men is what is driving them to patronise the girls, otherwise there is nothing special about them. “Most Nigerian men like to show that they have done it with somebody from outside the country; otherwise our girls are okay and better than them”, he said.

Speaking on the issue, Mr Jude Ngaji, the Cross River State Security, as Adviser, said prostitution is morally wrong and encourages criminal activity and such, the state government will do everything to stop the practice. “Morally, prostitution is what you find all over the world. It must be decently done and make sure that don’t constitute security issue. My concern is that, let criminals not take advantage of these girls. I am not going to determine the number of visitors to these sex workers but my major concern is that once these sex workers become security issue we would stop them”, Ngaji said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/cameroon-girls-take-over-calabar-sex-market/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by Beesluv: 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
Hmmmmm, that's how they'l be sharing Hiv amongst themselves. Int'l prostitution

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by dunkem21(m): 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
.. Vanity, all .. undecided

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by Mogidi: 9:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
here are, however, indications that the activities of these ‘hustlers’ are threatened by girls from Cameroon and [size=13pt]Niger Republic [/size]

I'd like to sample the girls from Niger Republic. I'd make sure they wear their hijab while I fvck them silly.

97 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by melvinjames: 9:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
Mogidi:

I'd like to sample the girls from Niger Republic. I'd make sure they wear their hijab while I fvck them silly.

grin grin grin badboy style

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by braine(m): 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
I want to go back to Calabar! kiss

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by Rosemary216(f): 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
Hmmmmmmm

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by simplycarro: 9:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
Cameroonians are taking over from our Igbo sisters. Good for competition

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by respect80(m): 9:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
They're going to take over the market just like infinix is almost doing to tecno

Our home based Asha ** should better work harder to protect the integrity of our beloved country grin

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2015
Foreign prostitutes(goods) will boost the prostitute sector.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by respect80(m): 9:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
Mogidi:

By the time you contact foreign HIV even quote sef I no go quote you for NL again oo.
Beware!

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by kokoA(m): 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
Nigerians will patronize anything imported, that's why our local industries are not growing. sad

170 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by otil1: 9:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
Chisos! The Cameroonians have taken war to Warsaw.

Thot Calabar chicks were the national champions. How come these foreigners want to beat then despite home advantage.

braine:
I want to go back to calabar! kiss

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by Adesiji77: 9:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
kokoA:
Nigerians will patronize anything imported, that's why our local industries are not growing. sad

You can't be serious! cheesy grin lipsrsealed

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by Boss13: 9:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
Getting tired of this kind of journalism. Every month, you find a newspaper talking about brothels. Do newspapers send their journalist to go sleep with prostitutes and talk about it?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by angelberton(f): 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2015
Ashawo no be work 0

Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by winniz: 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
simplycarro:
Cameroonians are taking over from our Igbo sisters. Good for competition

MayorofLagos the Cameroonians have taken over from our Yoruba sisters. Its all good!

93 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by oboy3(m): 10:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
Mogidi:

Bomboclat!!!

Belike say you dey mi mind
me gwon like them reciting the quran self

calabar on my mind now

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by donphilopus: 10:31pm On Oct 17, 2015
Mogidi:

Singles dey reason this kinda thing, you family man sef dey reason am. .You dey represent Edo guys wella sha!! Kudos!!!

Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by HopeAtHand: 10:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
What are they doing in that dead town??

Calabar is an economic dead-end.

Somebody should give them direction to PH...Those Nigerien girls i see begging in streets of PH, a very neat version wouldn't be bad.

oboy3:
Bomboclat!!!
Belike say you dey mi mind
me gwon like them reciting the quran self
calabar on my mind now
Boss13:
Getting tired of this kind of journalism. Every month, you find a newspaper talking about brothels. Do newspapers send their journalist to go sleep with prostitutes and talk about it?
otil1:

Chisos! The Cameroonians have taken war to Warsaw.
Thot Calabar chicks were the national champions. How come these foreigners want to beat then despite home advantage.
kokoA:
Mogidi:

You guys turned this thread to a comedy session..ROTFL gringringringringringringrin

Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by telim: 10:46pm On Oct 17, 2015
The higher the competition the more prostitution get saturated and the lower the prize of sampling prostitutes. We need thousands of cameronian and girl from niger republic. crycry Just imagine sampling the albinos from niger, a cameronian with a nigerian girl at the same time on the same bed till dawn for 2000 naira. calabar here i come grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
WoW! Harlotry finally gets clean name. Now an A list job in Nigeria no doubt cheesy How repugnant!

Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by nikkiking(m): 11:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
Pishure

Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
shocked shocked
Sai!! Marian road must follow. angry angry
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by Richie0974: 11:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
lipsrsealed....what shall we not hear..
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by Isaacvin(m): 11:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
Watin dem use different frm each other?
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by chyckxx(m): 11:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
Pics or...

Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by Icecomrade: 11:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
Married men patronise these gals more

Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
Naija men go patronize dem , cos naija like foreign tinz ....... Most of them claims that it makes them feel lik an international man

Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by activefibre1(m): 11:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
spread love not hate....much better than bokoharam inside our borders...

Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by Badgers14: 11:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
This Cameroonian babes have taken the war to warsaw...

Abeg who they home wink wink wink

But shìt like that won't happen in France.. cool

Zimbabwean Teen Girl Dies During Sex In Generator Room, Family Wants Bride Price / My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down