Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

How Airtime/data Recharge Applications Work On The Back End - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Airtime/data Recharge Applications Work On The Back End (1160 Views)

Does AJAX Technology Work On Mobile Phones??? / Android User Registration And Login Source Code With Complete Back-end Dashboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Airtime/data Recharge Applications Work On The Back End by Visionwriter: 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
Does anyone have any idea on how websites and applications that allow you recharge your phone through them operate? My research so far shows this may be a little complicated. Thanks.
Re: How Airtime/data Recharge Applications Work On The Back End by tunnyl(m): 9:28pm On Oct 17, 2015
Use quickteller.com its not complex. Just mk sure ur ATM card is close by
Re: How Airtime/data Recharge Applications Work On The Back End by Visionwriter: 12:30am On Oct 19, 2015
tunnyl:
Use quickteller.com its not complex. Just mk sure ur ATM card is close by
Thanks for the answer but I'm more interested in how it works on sites like that or apps like Zoto, Jara.
Re: How Airtime/data Recharge Applications Work On The Back End by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 19, 2015
I've try the GTB Sms system severally, then i realize that its not automatic... You have to wait for some Seconds/ Minutes.

* You send the money
* They recieve alert/ confirm the payment
* Your phone number get Queued
* They send you your card via VTU (mostly manually) when it come your turn.

Hope it helps?
Re: How Airtime/data Recharge Applications Work On The Back End by tunnyl(m): 11:07am On Oct 19, 2015
Visionwriter:

Thanks for the answer but I'm more interested in how it works on sites like that or apps like Zoto, Jara.

K bro
Re: How Airtime/data Recharge Applications Work On The Back End by Visionwriter: 12:26pm On Oct 19, 2015
TOmmyJidex:
I've try the GTB Sms system severally, then i realize that its not automatic... You have to wait for some Seconds/ Minutes.

* You send the money
* They recieve alert/ confirm the payment
* Your phone number get Queued
* They send you your card via VTU (mostly manually) when it come your turn.

Hope it helps?

Yeah, thanks. But this mean someone has to be sitting there 24-7 to monitor the queue. On the other hand, is it possible to use USSD codes on VTU i.e. transfer the VTU via SMS instead of the provided app.
Re: How Airtime/data Recharge Applications Work On The Back End by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
Visionwriter:

Yeah, thanks. But this mean someone has to be sitting there 24-7 to monitor the queue. On the other hand, is it possible to use USSD codes on VTU i.e. transfer the VTU via SMS instead of the provided app.

Yes

e.g If you dial *737*amount# (GTBank)

Then your Phone Number and the Amount would be retrieved (Somehow) by them...

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help On This Question / VISIOLA FOUNDATION Five-week Coding Boot Camp For Girls 2017 / Scrap And Upload

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.