Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees (38042 Views)

Dogara Dares El-Rufai To Publish Security Votes / Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority / El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by LargeBreed(m): 10:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
Why wld a public servant talk in dat manner? The dude is ignorant.
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by joystickextend1(m): 10:53pm On Oct 17, 2015
nawa o
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by mediachirps(m): 10:56pm On Oct 17, 2015
kingsolex:
I am proudly omo odua from osun but I am presently
living in the north,
An average Igbo being is arrogant, full of empty pride and
ego but as a psychologist I understand and live with
them but respond with fire when they cross my red line.
to be honest the eze ndi-igbo messed up in akure
incidence instead of him to respect the oba and lay low
for a while and pull strings while at it, he decided to turn
the deji of akure's levity to stupidity and the youths
decided to protect their culture/heritage their tradition
but instead of e-igbo warriors to correct their brothers
they seem to have deliberately, blindly toed the eze's
path.
The fact that you spit on a Yoruba man 7 times and he
did not react does not mean he is weak, we are peace
loving people but I can promise you one thing fear is not
in our dictionary but my Igbo brothers will see every calm
reaction as trait of weakness that's a wrong notion.
secondly the Igbo community pounced so hard on oba
akiolu during the last election I keenly followed and even
apologised on behalf of the oba, its not cause we are
weak it cause we are peaceful in nature need I remind
you no Yoruba man living and working in Onitsha will
insult the obi of Onitsha and go scot free but you Igbos
have such leverage why try to use it against us in Yoruba
land??
now the akure youths having observed you people are
rude kids that needs to be flogged to their right senses
you Igbos now play victims,
please to avoid another flogging... respect the Yoruba
culture, obas and laws then you will have nothing to
worry about,
cause now the igbos are painting a bad picture of them
on Yoruba minds. don't let other Yoruba's react ohh.
just an advice. God bless Nigeria.
who's this?
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
mediachirps:
who's this?
ask again.
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by thundafire: 10:59pm On Oct 17, 2015
imagine all dis touts pple voted 4 nd wer shouting change kai tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue una neva c kip voting 4 change nd look stupid
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
I feel for Nigerians. Its so saddening when I see Nigerians have verbal war with each other over issues like this. A leader who's suppose to use his words carefully made a very offensive statement which in a civilized country he whould apologise, but some people are here abusing themselves instead of adressing the issue. Is this how we will move forward as the so called one nigeria? By blaming each other for the wickedness we get from our leaders.

So KD gov is telling us now that only those who voted him will benefit from him. Is that his father's office. So those who voted against him should as well produce their own leader who will be hled accountable to them? And then leaders like these would want youths who watch them do things like this to be saints tomorrow? They forget that behaviour is learned and most times by observation, immitation and modeling.

I hate commenting on threads like this.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by SergeAlain: 11:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
El Rufai's immaturity keeps breaking new ground!!! grin grin grin
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
kingsolex:
and u are nothing more than an almajiri with dandruff head.

Bastard

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by ocelot2006(m): 11:15pm On Oct 17, 2015
kingsolex:
living in the north,
path.
land??
worry about,

What has this thread got to do with the igbos? Are u trying to start a war here?

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 17, 2015
DrDauda:

Bastard
ur father is an almajiri no doubt, so u think through ur anus begger.
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by BushidoBlue(m): 11:16pm On Oct 17, 2015
kingsolex:
living in the north,
....bla bla bla

Look at this quack brandishing his/her unclad ignorance gleefully.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by XaintJoel20: 11:17pm On Oct 17, 2015
Careless statement from a midget.
Am not surprised because its something he is knownm for. He did something similar when he appeared before a Senate Committee that was investiging his term as FCT minister. When they told him they had reports that he revoked land from genuine holders of Certificate of Occupancy and reallocated the plots to his, wives, girlfriends, political associates, and friends. He plainly told them that when they get there they should allocated land to their enemies.
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by BushidoBlue(m): 11:18pm On Oct 17, 2015
kingsolex:

one word for you no home training.

That's three words you fowl

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by donspero(m): 11:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
Those words were ment 2 call you to order, but if u wish 2 remain ignorant... find peace in what makes you happy lipsrsealed
kingsolex:

brother poke nosing is not good, you are just like an insect in a pack why must u take panadol for another persons headache if u chose to be stupid/ useless then write more rubbish or drag the Yoruba race in ur next quote idiot kashew brain headed fellow.

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by Icecomrade: 11:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
kingsolex:
living in the north,
path.
land??
worry about,

What is the relevance of your write up to this topic.

The back stabbing, double face and betrayal that flows in your vein beclouds your ability to reason properly.

Only silly people will read your thrash and click like button

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
Icecomrade:

What is the relevance of your write up to this topic.

The back stabbing, double face and betrayal that flows in your vein beclouds your ability to reason properly.

Only silly people will read your thrash and click like button

and only flat headed kashew nuts brain goats like u will read nd not take correction silly thing.
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by ststyreal(f): 11:22pm On Oct 17, 2015
ernesty20:
Aahahahahah nigeria jaga jaga cheesycheesy
My brother, abeg permit me mak I complete the song for you" every thing scatter scatter, gbosa! gbosa!". No worry we no go hear gun shot of war again, amen. This administration of 5% na waooooo, everyone following his/her masters footsteps.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
donspero:
Those words were ment 2 call you to order, but if u wish 2 remain ignorant... find peace in what makes you happy lipsrsealed
cause u lack manners and u intend to pass a message with ur childish write up, better get serious with ur studies omale.
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 17, 2015
BushidoBlue:

That's three words you fowl
that's the reason why ur head has the shape of a kashew nut.
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 17, 2015
BushidoBlue:

Look at this quack brandishing his/her unclad ignorance gleefully.
now read ur write up dunce u sound like a branded cow, idiot empty headed thing.
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
ocelot2006:

What has this thread got to do with the igbos? Are u trying to start a war here?

nope just passing a message.
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by BushidoBlue(m): 11:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
kingsolex:

now read my write up. I'm a dunce strutting like a branded cow, an idiot empty headed thing
Please ban me from Nairaland.

The ijiat!!
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 17, 2015
BushidoBlue:

The ijiat!!
omale
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by saintandsinnerz: 11:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
kingsolex:

yawns u suck go get a life.
No, it is you that suck big time and you actually need to go get a reasonable life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by BushidoBlue(m): 11:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
kingsolex:

cause I lack manners and I intend to pass a message with my childish write up, better get serious with my quack psychological practice cos I'm an omale gidi

Ooooorrrrr pele.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
BushidoBlue:

i am a big fowl, empty headed thing, very dull, mod please ban me from this forum.
Ku na gani jama'a
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by ststyreal(f): 11:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
Abeg, how the topic take relate to the spit wey u just vomit now?. O ma ga oooo, e de ba mi fi awon IBO yii nle nitori olorun ejoooooo,haaa, kilode gan naa. Today IBO's tomorrow IBO's, wat exactly have these people done to deserve all this name calling. Have u forgotten that some Yoruba's are married to some Igbo ladies? Na una sabi, if war start now, I dey sure say this our generation no get strength like that of olden days people wey survive the civil war, so I will advice that people should refrain from bringing ethnic misunderstanding to a forum like this. May God help my dear country, Nigeria.
kingsolex:
living in the north,
path.
land??
worry about,

6 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 17, 2015
BushidoBlue:

stupidity runs in my veins am a coward I look like a ram hehehe.
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by BushidoBlue(m): 11:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
ststyreal:
Abeg, how the topic take relate to the spit wey u just vomit now?. O ma ga oooo, e de ba mi fi awon IBO yii nle nitori olorun ejoooooo,haaa, kilode gan naa. Today IBO's tomorrow IBO's, wat exactly have these people done to deserve all this name calling. Have u forgotten that some Yoruba's are married to some Igbo ladies? Na una sabi, if war start now, I dey sure say this our generation no get strength like that of olden days people wey survive the civil war, so I will advice that people should refrain from bringing ethnic misunderstanding to a forum like this. May God help my dear country, Nigeria.

That's the kind of trash we have to expel from Nigeria starting with nairaland

1 Like

Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by ALISMILE(m): 11:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
I ve been sayi it, that PMB shud close his eyes and do those tins he think is right! because no mata wat he does wailers will wail! So whoeva is not happy shud either hug a transformer or follow Elrufais advice!
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
ststyreal:
the day Igbo learn to stop calling Yoruba names then we can seat on a round table nd if really u are a yoruba I doubt it cause u are a sell out defending people who will never see good in u. also for the war let it come u can hide under ur IBO husband arms I don't give a rat arse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community / Court Sacks Omar Tata, Orders INEC To Give Certificate To Jatau Muhammad Auwal / Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.