Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:41 PM

NBPLC Sales Executives - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NBPLC Sales Executives (5974 Views)

U- Connect Human Resources Is Recruiting Graduate Sales Executives For A Bank / Nbplc Invite For Pre Assessment Test.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NBPLC Sales Executives by Nefo: 8:15am On Oct 18, 2015
Hi house, I just heard that NBPLC is recruiting for Sales Executive position. But it is not advertised anywhere at all. Its more of an internal arrangement. Prospective candidates were asked to submit their CVs physically. Anyone with a more reliable info should share please. Thank you
Re: NBPLC Sales Executives by dannypalatino(m): 10:15am On Oct 18, 2015
No idea Bro Let try and ask ppl around and knw d real gist
Re: NBPLC Sales Executives by Ayuslad(m): 11:11am On Oct 18, 2015
Pls,which company is NBPLC?
Re: NBPLC Sales Executives by witorwitoutyou(m): 12:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
Dis is d info

Re: NBPLC Sales Executives by kcee07: 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
witorwitoutyou:
Dis is d info

Please can you give us a summary of what the newsletter contains as I cannot view the image due to the size of my screen. Thanks.
Re: NBPLC Sales Executives by jasper83: 3:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
I guess the application is closed. From that advert entry closes on the 13th of this month.

I am so sad this came so late.
Re: NBPLC Sales Executives by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 18, 2015
Nice one guys. Though this is late as the Ad says submission ended October 13th.
Re: NBPLC Sales Executives by jasper83: 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
witorwitoutyou:
Dis is d info

my guy why did you just post the information naah, it is irrelevant now, and God knows I really want to change job this year. Pls can we still submit tomorrow, anything is possible in life, they may still need more entries who knows.
Re: NBPLC Sales Executives by witorwitoutyou(m): 7:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
jasper83:

my guy why did you just post the information naah, it is irrelevant now, and God knows I really want to change job this year. Pls can we still submit tomorrow, anything is possible in life, they may still need more entries who knows.
It's nt my fault,i only came across d info tday,me sef wey share d info,neva get job

1 Like

Re: NBPLC Sales Executives by LordMecuzy(m): 7:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
Awaiting their mails or text messages

1 Like

Re: NBPLC Sales Executives by zambosanusi56: 7:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
Re: NBPLC Sales Executives by bigW(m): 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Awaiting their mails or text messages

Please can we talk off nairaland?
Re: NBPLC Sales Executives by kulbethrand(m): 11:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
bigW:

Please can we talk off nairaland?
send me mail. kulbethrand@gmail. com
Re: NBPLC Sales Executives by toludadon(m): 9:38am On Oct 24, 2015
pls who knows what to expect from this people because I got an invite from workforce for a test on NB sales executive slated for Oct 31
Re: NBPLC Sales Executives by jasper83: 10:01am On Oct 24, 2015
toludadon:
pls who knows what to expect from this people because I got an invite from workforce for a test on NB sales executive slated for Oct 31

pls how did u guys applied? On your question u may search through nairaland on previous Nigerian breweries sales representative recruitment the one they did earlier this year handled by workforce. I partook in that one because it was made public but the questions na die and people really complained maybe that's why they went coded this time, so how did you applied so that next time we too will put our ears on the ground. Good luck to all nairalanders writing the test but kept quiet till the authentic info came late.Even though some people mentioned it on other threads that Nigerian breweries is doing under G employment I believe people like you the invitees could have authenticated the gist probably somebody like who lives in Lagos and badly needs a job could have found my way to Iganmu which is NB headquarters to submit my application but I guess its destiny at work.

Wishing you guys success all the way!!!
Re: NBPLC Sales Executives by zoomman(m): 10:23am On Oct 24, 2015
Well I got the same sms late yesterday....i think it's not coded tin coz I didn't know anybody I just submitted both soft nd hard copy...I pray and wish others will receive theirs soon..All d best
Re: NBPLC Sales Executives by jasper83: 10:44am On Oct 24, 2015
zoomman:
Well I got the same sms late yesterday....i think it's not coded tin coz I didn't know anybody I just submitted both soft nd hard copy...I pray and wish others will receive theirs soon..All d best

how did you submit the soft copy?
Re: NBPLC Sales Executives by sheyoo1(f): 5:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
Nawa ooo, so u guys wento drop ur credentials n cudnt even mention it, nawa ooo, na 2 dey kip informations 2 oursef remain now oo... Any which way sha no wahala
Re: NBPLC Sales Executives by lastdolas(f): 12:24am On Oct 25, 2015
Gud day,i was shortlisted for the nb job,is there anyone with the past question pls
Re: NBPLC Sales Executives by Davfir: 2:03am On Oct 25, 2015
What kind of questions should we expect from workforce
Re: NBPLC Sales Executives by Davfir: 2:06am On Oct 25, 2015
The test is going to be conducted in batches.......so some people will still message
Re: NBPLC Sales Executives by zoomman(m): 6:39am On Oct 25, 2015
[quote author=jasper83 post=39307418]

how did you submit the soft copy?[/quote
There website
Re: NBPLC Sales Executives by jasper83: 7:05am On Oct 25, 2015
zoomman:

you said you submitted a soft copy to their website, which of the companies are you referring to? Nigerian breweries or Workforce.

Why I'm saying this is because this job wasn't advertised at all, it was an internal job placement infact if you scroll up this particular thread a particular guy snapped the photo of the job advert as it was posted on the notice board.

And I doubt if workforce advertised it either , maybe you have your CV in their database, but notwithstanding I think the hard copy you submitted did the magic.

Wishing you all the best.
Re: NBPLC Sales Executives by zoomman(m): 7:54am On Oct 25, 2015
jasper83:

you said you submitted a soft copy to their website, which of the companies are you referring to? Nigerian breweries or Workforce.

Why I'm saying this is because this job wasn't advertised at all, it was an internal job placement infact if you scroll up this particular thread a particular guy snapped the photo of the job advert as it was posted on the notice board.

And I doubt if workforce advertised it either , maybe you have your CV in their database, but notwithstanding I think the hard copy you submitted did the magic.

Wishing you all the best.
There was a time NBC plc advertised there stuff I think late month I applied for it. And secondly I went to there office I mean NBC not work force. Was lucky to meet one of there staff so I gave him ma cv nd he promise to help me submit it
Re: NBPLC Sales Executives by jasper83: 9:45am On Oct 25, 2015
zoomman:

There was a time NBC plc advertised there stuff I think late month I applied for it. And secondly I went to there office I mean NBC not work force. Was lucky to meet one of there staff so I gave him ma cv nd he promise to help me submit it

oh I see, wishing you the best!!!

1 Like

Re: NBPLC Sales Executives by lastdolas(f): 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
Hi all,Good evening all,pls is there anybody with the past questions.
Re: NBPLC Sales Executives by arabralph(m): 6:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
Pls is thr still hope for those of us that have not received SMS invite?
Re: NBPLC Sales Executives by Nefo: 6:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
I saw the job advert on the clsoing dateb for submission. Sadly, I was very far away from Iganmu that day. Since I had my laptop with me, I mailed my credentials to a friend and asked him to race down to Iganmu as fast as he could. It was around 3:30pm that day and he got there just in time to submit the application. But I haven't gotten an invite to the test though. Will they still call more people. Fingers crossed

1 Like

Re: NBPLC Sales Executives by Nefo: 7:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
I didn't even see the internal memo at at al.l The info was passed through an old friend of mine who worked there previously. I went to NBPLC site and no job was active at all. I suspected the info sha but also decided to act on it. You never can tell. What I don't like is being embarrassed at the gate by security guards especially when submitting for a job that wasn't advertised to public.

1 Like

Re: NBPLC Sales Executives by lastdolas(f): 8:46am On Oct 28, 2015
Hi all,if you need the past questions of Nigeria brewery job..call me 08036733116
Re: NBPLC Sales Executives by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
Please I need it, are you in Lagos?

lastdolas:
Hi all,if you need the past questions of Nigeria brewery job..call me 08036733116
Re: NBPLC Sales Executives by arabralph(m): 7:17am On Oct 29, 2015
I was told the recruitment was in batches and I don't seem to understand. In batches as in different Saturdays abi different times on a particularly Saturday. Cos I haven't gotten any invite and I stay in Lagos.anyone in Lagos that was invited? Pls help with clarifications.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zamfara State Universal Education Board Latest Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / CBN Massive Recruitment 2020 - SSCE/OND/NCE/Graduates / Front Desk Officer Recruitment In A Leading Commercial Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.