Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Never Stopping To Give Any Lady A Lift, Rude Or Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Stopping To Give Any Lady A Lift, Rude Or Wrong? (2052 Views)

"I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story / Guys Would You Give Her A Lift In Your Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Stopping To Give Any Lady A Lift, Rude Or Wrong? by WebSurfer(m): 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
I have been wondering, is there anything wrong with driving pass a girl/lady after an eye to eye contact looking helpless without stoping to give an assistance?

Most times i cant help but regret it finally when i get home.

Some days ago, this lady with a perfect figure and a beautiful face was actually strolling down my direction thinking i would pull over after an eye to eye contact, honestly i am not sure if thats not a green light as some will say but it doesn't always end there.
I have reasons for doing this and especially avoiding Temptations.
Fast forward 3 days later, i saw same girl in almost about same location looking more dapper and appealing on a black fitted gown with those sexy curves just like the first time
She looked like she marked my car or something standing at the middle demarkation. she crossed and stood by the road side while i spotted her looking at my direction again from my mirror but i still never stopped..

I'll like to know if i am being rude or if its wrong because i tend to face this most times with different girls,
On a case of one after driving pass her on a lonely road, i felt bad when i saw her checking out herself from my mirror.

If you must know why i do this, i'll not tolerate my girl Entering into any guy's car so i made it not an option doing same too.
Your opinion is needed

1 Like

Re: Never Stopping To Give Any Lady A Lift, Rude Or Wrong? by INTROVERT(f): 12:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
go and marry and stop looking at MAMMYWATER

2 Likes

Re: Never Stopping To Give Any Lady A Lift, Rude Or Wrong? by WebSurfer(m): 12:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
INTROVERT:
go and marry and stop looking at MAMMYWATER
Like seriously? You are the third saying that in less than 24 hours, but thats a story for another day.. Not always easy as people think
Re: Never Stopping To Give Any Lady A Lift, Rude Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
If ur intention is pure by juz helping these ladies, I don't find it wrong but if ur mind is totally corrupted then it's better to avoid than sorry later wink

1 Like

Re: Never Stopping To Give Any Lady A Lift, Rude Or Wrong? by allytinted: 12:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
Re: Never Stopping To Give Any Lady A Lift, Rude Or Wrong? by Cutehector(m): 12:33pm On Oct 18, 2015
Why will a fine lady be stranded on d highway all by herself? Abeg na winch she be!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Stopping To Give Any Lady A Lift, Rude Or Wrong? by divinehand2003(m): 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
Many ladies by the road side seemingly waiting for free rides could mean various things
- She is actually heading somewhere which is for real is her true intention
- Or She wants to ply her trade of prostitution
- Or She has nowhere to go but just waiting for a sugar-coated sweet talking guy to take her around town
- Or she needs a new boyfriend
- Or she is looking for who to rob or possess
So men be careful who you stop and pick by the roadside, for verily I say unto you, you might end up being in the frying pan or fire.
Re: Never Stopping To Give Any Lady A Lift, Rude Or Wrong? by ernesty20(m): 12:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
Next time u see her, allow her in and Bleep her right inside ur car. That is what most ladies want
Re: Never Stopping To Give Any Lady A Lift, Rude Or Wrong? by WebSurfer(m): 12:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
KashyBaby:
If ur intention is pure by juz helping these ladies, I don't find it wrong but if ur mind is totally corrupted then it's better to avoid than sorry later wink
of course my intentions are mostly right, but temptations always get in, knowing fully well getting these ladies will be so easy, sorry I'm sounding that way but its a mere truth because i'll lived a lower balling game where that was the case. So it shouldn't be different when I'm on a higher game.
Re: Never Stopping To Give Any Lady A Lift, Rude Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
Its neither rude nor wrong I feel . For security purposes, I won't.

And it should never be a thing to be done if at all to ladies exclusively cos guys deserve in a balanced proportion whatever favor too ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Stopping To Give Any Lady A Lift, Rude Or Wrong? by teepsee(f): 12:37pm On Oct 18, 2015
See them, mamiwater ni papiwater ko. My brother it's your choice oo, you set a standard, work with it. I don't believe in that Mami spirit of a thing

1 Like

Re: Never Stopping To Give Any Lady A Lift, Rude Or Wrong? by ENIGMA24(m): 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
DEPENDS ON THE CAR.....
WHEN I GET THAT RANGE ROVER OR BMW X6...
OMO I WILL GIVE EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING LIFT...
INCLUDING KARISHIKA.....LOL
Re: Never Stopping To Give Any Lady A Lift, Rude Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
WebSurfer:
of course my intentions are mostly right, but temptations always get in, knowing fully well getting these ladies will be so easy, sorry I'm sounding that way but its a mere truth because i'll lived a lower balling game where that was the case. So it shouldn't be different when I'm on a higher game.

Lol....then avoid it since u think tat way already..juz leave these ladies alone on the streets...wat most important is u save urself from this sweet "temptations"...

1 Like

Re: Never Stopping To Give Any Lady A Lift, Rude Or Wrong? by WebSurfer(m): 12:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
divinehand2003:
Many ladies by the road side seemingly waiting for free rides could mean various things
- She is actually heading somewhere which is for real is her true intention
- Or She wants to ply her trade of prostitution
- Or She has nowhere to go but just waiting for a sugar-coated sweet talking guy to take her around town
- Or she needs a new boyfriend
- Or she is looking for who to rob or possess
So men be careful who you stop and pick by the roadside, for verily I say unto you, you might end up being in the frying pan or fire.
and mammy water spirits looking for who to devour too abi? Because the one who made me creat this thread? I must confess that i was on a Godly mood listening to Worships, not sure if the story will be same if it wasn't for that.
Re: Never Stopping To Give Any Lady A Lift, Rude Or Wrong? by WebSurfer(m): 12:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
ENIGMA24:
DEPENDS ON THE CAR.....
WHEN I GET THAT RANGE ROVER OR BMW X6...
OMO I WILL GIVE EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING LIFT...
INCLUDING KARISHIKA.....LOL
I use a Venza mostly
Re: Never Stopping To Give Any Lady A Lift, Rude Or Wrong? by WebSurfer(m): 12:43pm On Oct 18, 2015
KashyBaby:

Lol....then avoid it since u think tat way already..juz leave these ladies alone on the streets...wat most important is u save urself from this sweet "temptations"...
painful at the end tho Especially when you get home figuring out how the whole scenario played out
Re: Never Stopping To Give Any Lady A Lift, Rude Or Wrong? by WebSurfer(m): 12:46pm On Oct 18, 2015
pinceprinz:
Its neither rude nor wrong I feel . For security purposes, I won't.

And it should never be a thing to be done if at all to ladies exclusively cos guys deserve in a balanced proportion whatever favor too ...

Shebi i stopped to listen to this cute dude trying to talk to me last night after using the ATM when security guards cramped him holding him by his trouser belt area after speaking few words that looked like he needed a favour, i still never figured out what went wrong up till now... Helping people is something else these days... At first i went searching if my balls was intact.. grin grin
Re: Never Stopping To Give Any Lady A Lift, Rude Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
WebSurfer:
painful at the end tho Especially when you get home figuring out how the whole scenario played out

This scenario will juz keep coming if u keep ur eyes peeled Open on these ladies who are on d streets undecided
Yes it's really painful when u realized tat ur eggplant is bulging between ur thighs while u don't do anything...lol
Re: Never Stopping To Give Any Lady A Lift, Rude Or Wrong? by WebSurfer(m): 12:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
KashyBaby:

This scenario will juz keep coming if u keep ur eyes peeled Open on these ladies who are on d streets undecided
Yes it's really painful when u realized tat ur eggplant is bulging between ur thighs while u don't do anything...lol
lol, but we men love to see sweet things, its just that some like me do not allow our actions overpower our thoughts grin grin
Re: Never Stopping To Give Any Lady A Lift, Rude Or Wrong? by Gabaleve(m): 12:55pm On Oct 18, 2015
ENIGMA24:
DEPENDS ON THE CAR..... WHEN I GET THAT RANGE ROVER OR BMW X6... OMO I WILL GIVE EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING LIFT... INCLUDING KARISHIKA.....LOL
na in be say d car no go tey for ur hand
Re: Never Stopping To Give Any Lady A Lift, Rude Or Wrong? by WebSurfer(m): 12:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
Gabaleve:

na in be say d car no go tey for ur hand
grin grin what does that meannnnnm?
Re: Never Stopping To Give Any Lady A Lift, Rude Or Wrong? by stylesco: 1:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
Your type of people are people I call wicked.
What is the big deal in giving someone a lift? Must everything mean something to you.
Can't you just help and a say bye? Must it be a green light red light or whatever light your mind is telling you it is?
I remember staying on the road for more than 30minutes under the rain waiting for a bus to get to work. Wicked people like you will look and just pass.
I made up my mind to get a car that day. Even my mum's plea to wait until I get married didn't change mu mind.

My dear it's plain wickedness.
Re: Never Stopping To Give Any Lady A Lift, Rude Or Wrong? by WebSurfer(m): 1:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
stylesco:
Your type of people are people I call wicked.
What is the big deal in giving someone a lift? Must everything mean something to you.
Can't you just help and a say bye? Must it be a green light red light or whatever light your mind is telling you it is?
I remember staying on the road for more than 30minutes under the rain waiting for a bus to get to work. Wicked people like you will look and just pass.
I made up my mind to get a car that day. Even my mum's plea to wait until I get married didn't change mu mind.

My dear it's plain wickedness.
its not wickedness, if it was on a case of rain, i might actually do so... Meanwhile, if i can remember rightly, i do help men who signal me to... Not young boys tho, ever since i encountered a gay dude unknowingly
Re: Never Stopping To Give Any Lady A Lift, Rude Or Wrong? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
WebSurfer:
Shebi i stopped to listen to this cute dude trying to talk to me last night after using the ATM when security guards cramped him holding him by his trouser belt area after speaking few words that looked like he needed a favour, i still never figured out what went wrong up till now... Helping people is something else these days... At first i went searching if my balls was intact.. grin grin

Hahaha!
The capabilities of folks these days to feign ignorance whilst stomach utter disdain and sheer wickedness is so extraordinary, one's gotta be careful with magnanimity I understand, But my guy, this crime disease is not a unisex anomaly I feel, for if u ask people, your ears go full . IMO, Females are deadlier, they could set u up, hex u down with their charms, scam U, manipulate you and when they done walk right through your door majestically without a single scratch, U might even be saying thank U all the while y'know . Meanwhile, she don finish U cheesy. However, if na male wan scam person, His rash approach might let him out and could lead to a brawl... Even if he's gonna cart away stuffs, he'd sure get a jab or two as take-home and wont just go Scot-free like that wink
Re: Never Stopping To Give Any Lady A Lift, Rude Or Wrong? by WebSurfer(m): 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
pinceprinz:

Hahaha!
The capabilities of folks these days to feign ignorance whilst stomach utter disdain and sheer wickedness is so extraordinary, one's gotta be careful with magnanimity I understand, But my guy, this crime disease is not a unisex anomaly I feel, for if u ask people, your ears go full . IMO, Females are deadlier, they could set u up, hex u down with their charms, scam U, manipulate you and when they done walk right through your door majestically without a single scratch, U might even be saying thank U all the while y'know . Meanwhile, she don finish U cheesy. However, if na male wan scam person, His rash approach might let him out and could lead to a brawl... Even if he's gonna cart away stuffs, he'd sure get a jab or two as take-home and wont just go Scot-free like that wink
lmao,, thank God for nairaland, such an eye opener and interactional platform to learn more from people.
Re: Never Stopping To Give Any Lady A Lift, Rude Or Wrong? by IamLEGEND1: 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2015

Re: Never Stopping To Give Any Lady A Lift, Rude Or Wrong? by 234GT(m): 1:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
I don't give ladies ride jare, and I have never thought about it for once.
Re: Never Stopping To Give Any Lady A Lift, Rude Or Wrong? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 18, 2015
OP you are wicked
Re: Never Stopping To Give Any Lady A Lift, Rude Or Wrong? by WebSurfer(m): 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
MrsPhyno:
OP you are wicked
lol, chey you went through to see circumstances surrounding it
Re: Never Stopping To Give Any Lady A Lift, Rude Or Wrong? by jmoore(m): 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
Karashika. Agents from the ocean.
Re: Never Stopping To Give Any Lady A Lift, Rude Or Wrong? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 18, 2015
WebSurfer:
lol, chey you went through to see circumstances surrounding it
I did. Be a humanitarian and give the lady a lift wink grin
Re: Never Stopping To Give Any Lady A Lift, Rude Or Wrong? by WebSurfer(m): 1:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I did. Be a humanitarian and give the lady a lift wink grin
okay.. You win, maybe if i see that same babe again for the third time but you will be held responsible if i end up in the temptation to sin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Foods That Are Making Your P Enis Weaker / Wife With Three Children Elopes With Lover, Needs Advice. / Funny Picture; After The Death Of Goliath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.